PDA

View Full Version : Oh Nick, baby....

ChickWithDick
July 19th 07, 12:33 PM
ChickWithDick - 19 Jul 2007 03:46 GMT
Is it in??

>Christ, Barry, could you make a bigger fool of yourself?

LOL! You really don't know who you're talking to, do you....but
please stop obsessing, girlfriend (because you know that you
are) ;-)

I'm jonesin' for my Nick (where are ya, baby??!) Gypsy wants to play.

cybercat
July 19th 07, 02:59 PM
"ChickWithDick" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> ChickWithDick - 19 Jul 2007 03:46 GMT
> Is it in??

>> Is it in??
>
>>Christ, Barry, could you make a bigger fool of yourself?
>

> LOL! You really don't know who you're talking to, do you...

Stop right there, Barry. Use your head. WHO but YOU would
make a post like this?

..but
> please stop obsessing, girlfriend (because you know that you
> are) ;-)

Obsessing on what?

> I'm jonesin' for my Nick (where are ya, baby??!) Gypsy wants to play.

Riiiigghhht.

And Nancy wants Barry to grow up and act like a man and not a ****y little
finger-pointing drama queen, but that ain't gonna happen either.

You ****ed up, it's not that big a deal. Everyone but you is acting like
an adult about it, and Sheelagh has forgiven you.

The only reason to behave the way you are is just shameless, narcissistic
attention seeking. You lie like you breathe. It doesn't mean nobody loves
you, it just means that anyone with any sense knows better than to trust
you.
You know damned well that I have never trusted you, and I still love you.
So what is the big deal?

roachies shuffle
July 20th 07, 02:47 PM
whare does orig cwd ip orig from? tadah! you got it.

myspace friend is... guess what? a real friend who live down screet.
myspace friend is very pretty way beyond picture. She is sweet,
minding her own business. You wouldn't want this done to you

yall brought her name up not me!

so shallow, so unsolution minded, so perpetuating and defaming
I may see her afterwhile; Im telling

I have no clue how she will react. someone should post and say it was
just funning with myspace friends

you look like a horses tail

cybercat wrote:
> "ChickWithDick" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > ChickWithDick - 19 Jul 2007 03:46 GMT
> > Is it in??

> >> Is it in??
> >
> >>Christ, Barry, could you make a bigger fool of yourself?
> >

> > LOL! You really don't know who you're talking to, do you...
>
> Stop right there, Barry. Use your head. WHO but YOU would
> make a post like this?
>

> .but
> > please stop obsessing, girlfriend (because you know that you
> > are) ;-)
>
> Obsessing on what?
>

> > I'm jonesin' for my Nick (where are ya, baby??!) Gypsy wants to play.
> >

> Riiiigghhht.
>
> And Nancy wants Barry to grow up and act like a man and not a ****y little
> finger-pointing drama queen, but that ain't gonna happen either.
>
> You ****ed up, it's not that big a deal. Everyone but you is acting like
> an adult about it, and Sheelagh has forgiven you.
>
> The only reason to behave the way you are is just shameless, narcissistic
> attention seeking. You lie like you breathe. It doesn't mean nobody loves
> you, it just means that anyone with any sense knows better than to trust
> you.
> You know damned well that I have never trusted you, and I still love you.
> So what is the big deal?

July 20th 07, 05:48 PM
"roachies shuffle" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> whare does orig cwd ip orig from? tadah! you got it.

*Well, lets's see who we got.

Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: Re: Hi Nancy
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 23:49:42 -0700

. com>

On Jul 20, 12:21 am, ChickWithDick > wrote:
> On Jul 20, 4:01 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
>

> > "roachies shuffle" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>
> > > Let's all go to jail.
>
> > > We have had enough of this, Nancy.
>
> > > You are freaking OBSESSED. Yes, recognize that word, girlfriend?
>
> > > And no, this is NOT Barry. This is someone who just wants to see you
> > > get
> > > psychological help.
>
> > > Please....please...try to relax. Chill out. He is not interested,
> > > not
> > > anymore. And by the way....his dick is enormous (and I love it)
>
> > Donna, be careful about what you believe.
>
> Ummm....Donna is not the name. It's Gypsy. But thank you for your
> concern.
>
> And it's not hard to believe what I have seen in person. Barry says
> it's his "big black stuff" but whatever, it is BIG. And as I've
> already told you....I happen to love it.

I bet you do. Looks like you've had more than a few.

And a classy girl, too.

Heeeerrrrrre's Donna of Lynchburg ....

http://tinyurl.com/2hjve7

Looks like a match made in heaven.

rflmao

**Out of all this mess, the originating IP turns out to be:

68.252.9.55

Output from ARIN WHOIS