PDA

View Full Version : Warning, warning, warning

CatNipped[_2_]
July 19th 07, 03:39 PM
The kittens are loose, the kittens are loose, run and hide, the kittens are
loose!

Tayla was getting a bit too rough with the kittens and they were starting to
hide under the couch in Ben's office, so Ben and I decided to allow them out
into the rest of the house. Demi, Jessie, and Sammy have been smelling them
for three and a half weeks and seeing them through the grill for almost a
week, so there were no surprises or startled confrontations. D, J, and S
seemed pretty blasť about the whole thing, and if cats could "tsk" these
three would have been tsk-ing quite a bit last night! Oh the indignities of
kittens biting tails, kittens running rampant, kittens tumbling over the
floor, down the stairs, up the curtains, everywhere except across the
ceiling (and they would have been there too if only they were able).
Watching D, J and S watch the kittens was like watching a crowd following a
tennis match. First there was a double streak of orange across the floor
and three heads turned right - then there was another double streak of
orange across the floor and three heads turned left. The kittens were so
psyched to be out of confinement that they kept up their rampages for *FOUR
SOLID HOURS*!!! When Ozzy finally sat still next to me for more than 30
seconds, his little eyes would start to shut and then he'd jerk himself
awake again, then his eyes would start to shut again until he finally
couldn't keep them open a second longer.

Unfortunately Tayla is still not ready to enter the mix - we're going to
take it very slow, because she is very spooky and we don't want her to start
off on the wrong foot to begin her new life with us.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See all my masters here: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

bookie
July 20th 07, 01:49 AM
On 19 Jul, 15:39, "CatNipped" > wrote:
> The kittens are loose, the kittens are loose, run and hide, the kittens are
> loose!
>
> Tayla was getting a bit too rough with the kittens and they were starting to
> hide under the couch in Ben's office, so Ben and I decided to allow them out
> into the rest of the house. Demi, Jessie, and Sammy have been smelling them
> for three and a half weeks and seeing them through the grill for almost a
> week, so there were no surprises or startled confrontations. D, J, and S
> seemed pretty blasť about the whole thing, and if cats could "tsk" these
> three would have been tsk-ing quite a bit last night! Oh the indignities of
> kittens biting tails, kittens running rampant, kittens tumbling over the
> floor, down the stairs, up the curtains, everywhere except across the
> ceiling (and they would have been there too if only they were able).
> Watching D, J and S watch the kittens was like watching a crowd following a
> tennis match. First there was a double streak of orange across the floor
> and three heads turned right - then there was another double streak of
> orange across the floor and three heads turned left. The kittens were so
> psyched to be out of confinement that they kept up their rampages for *FOUR
> SOLID HOURS*!!! When Ozzy finally sat still next to me for more than 30
> seconds, his little eyes would start to shut and then he'd jerk himself
> awake again, then his eyes would start to shut again until he finally
> couldn't keep them open a second longer.
>
> Unfortunately Tayla is still not ready to enter the mix - we're going to
> take it very slow, because she is very spooky and we don't want her to start
> off on the wrong foot to begin her new life with us.
>
> --
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
> See all my masters here:http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

bless! they must have been soooooo excited to have a whole new area to
explore and run about in, they must have worn themselves out totally.
i am sure they will have a very long sleep tonight and be fully
refreshed and re-energized for a whole day of ginger rampaging
tomorrow.

i hope you are not too attached to your curtains because they will be
(probably about halfway up too)

any more photos?
bookie

CatNipped[_2_]
July 20th 07, 02:24 PM
"bookie" > wrote in message
ps.com...
On 19 Jul, 15:39, "CatNipped" > wrote:
> The kittens are loose, the kittens are loose, run and hide, the kittens
> are
> loose!
>
> Tayla was getting a bit too rough with the kittens and they were starting
> hide under the couch in Ben's office, so Ben and I decided to allow them
> out
> into the rest of the house. Demi, Jessie, and Sammy have been smelling
> them
> for three and a half weeks and seeing them through the grill for almost a
> week, so there were no surprises or startled confrontations. D, J, and S
> seemed pretty blasť about the whole thing, and if cats could "tsk" these
> three would have been tsk-ing quite a bit last night! Oh the indignities
> of
> kittens biting tails, kittens running rampant, kittens tumbling over the
> floor, down the stairs, up the curtains, everywhere except across the
> ceiling (and they would have been there too if only they were able).
> Watching D, J and S watch the kittens was like watching a crowd following
> tennis match. First there was a double streak of orange across the floor
> and three heads turned right - then there was another double streak of
> orange across the floor and three heads turned left. The kittens were so
> psyched to be out of confinement that they kept up their rampages for
> *FOUR
> SOLID HOURS*!!! When Ozzy finally sat still next to me for more than 30
> seconds, his little eyes would start to shut and then he'd jerk himself
> awake again, then his eyes would start to shut again until he finally
> couldn't keep them open a second longer.
>
> Unfortunately Tayla is still not ready to enter the mix - we're going to
> take it very slow, because she is very spooky and we don't want her to
> start
> off on the wrong foot to begin her new life with us.
>
> --
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
> See all my masters here:http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

bless! they must have been soooooo excited to have a whole new area to
explore and run about in, they must have worn themselves out totally.
i am sure they will have a very long sleep tonight and be fully
refreshed and re-energized for a whole day of ginger rampaging
tomorrow.

i hope you are not too attached to your curtains because they will be
(probably about halfway up too)

Inanimate objects are *ALWAYS* last on the list of priorities in our house,
and if guests don't like looking at our raggedy-ass furnishing they can stay
their ass home! ;>

I promise to get more pictures (and video) this weekend.

Hugs,

CatNipped

any more photos?
bookie