PDA

View Full Version : Hi Nancy

roachies shuffle
July 20th 07, 04:11 AM
Let's all go to jail.

We have had enough of this, Nancy.

You are freaking OBSESSED. Yes, recognize that word, girlfriend?

And no, this is NOT Barry. This is someone who just wants to see you
get
psychological help.

Please....please...try to relax. Chill out. He is not interested,
not
anymore. And by the way....his dick is enormous (and I love it)

Gypsy

cybercat
July 20th 07, 04:27 AM
"roachies shuffle" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Let's all go to jail.
>
> We have had enough of this, Nancy.
>
> You are freaking OBSESSED. Yes, recognize that word, girlfriend?
>
> And no, this is NOT Barry. This is someone who just wants to see you
> get
> psychological help.
>
> Please....please...try to relax. Chill out. He is not interested,
> not
> anymore. And by the way....his dick is enormous (and I love it)
>
> Gypsy

Please get help, babe. I am forwarding this to your mom and dad, and your
sister.

cybercat
July 20th 07, 04:32 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "roachies shuffle" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> Let's all go to jail.
>>
>> We have had enough of this, Nancy.
>>
>> You are freaking OBSESSED. Yes, recognize that word, girlfriend?
>>
>> And no, this is NOT Barry. This is someone who just wants to see you
>> get
>> psychological help.
>>
>> Please....please...try to relax. Chill out. He is not interested,
>> not
>> anymore. And by the way....his dick is enormous (and I love it)
>>
>> Gypsy
>>

> Please get help, babe. I am forwarding this to your mom and dad, and your
> sister.

I take that back. I just spoke to Gypsy, and she is a real person.

Way to go, Barry!

I have a feeling this will solve a lot of your problems.

I'm so happy for you. This girl sounds like a real winner.

roachies shuffle
July 20th 07, 04:45 AM
cybercat wrote:

> I'm so happy for you. This girl sounds like a real winner.

ah yes she is

cybercat
July 20th 07, 04:49 AM
"roachies shuffle" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
>> I'm so happy for you. This girl sounds like a real winner.
>
> ah yes she is

Everything will change for the better now, Barry. You know it will.

How are the girls? You could have let us all know you were okay over the
past week, your friends have been worried about you.

cybercat
July 20th 07, 05:01 AM
"roachies shuffle" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Let's all go to jail.
>
> We have had enough of this, Nancy.
>
> You are freaking OBSESSED. Yes, recognize that word, girlfriend?
>
> And no, this is NOT Barry. This is someone who just wants to see you
> get
> psychological help.
>
> Please....please...try to relax. Chill out. He is not interested,
> not
> anymore. And by the way....his dick is enormous (and I love it)

Donna, be careful about what you believe.

roachies shuffle
July 20th 07, 05:17 AM
On Jul 20, 4:01 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "roachies shuffle" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>
> > Let's all go to jail.
>
> > We have had enough of this, Nancy.
>
> > You are freaking OBSESSED. Yes, recognize that word, girlfriend?
>
> > And no, this is NOT Barry. This is someone who just wants to see you
> > get
> > psychological help.
>
> > Please....please...try to relax. Chill out. He is not interested,
> > not
> > anymore. And by the way....his dick is enormous (and I love it)
>
> Donna, be careful about what you believe.

this makes you look obsessed hhhh hhhh hhhh

ChickWithDick
July 20th 07, 05:21 AM
On Jul 20, 4:01 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "roachies shuffle" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>
> > Let's all go to jail.
>
> > We have had enough of this, Nancy.
>
> > You are freaking OBSESSED. Yes, recognize that word, girlfriend?
>
> > And no, this is NOT Barry. This is someone who just wants to see you
> > get
> > psychological help.
>
> > Please....please...try to relax. Chill out. He is not interested,
> > not
> > anymore. And by the way....his dick is enormous (and I love it)
>
> Donna, be careful about what you believe.

Ummm....Donna is not the name. It's Gypsy. But thank you for your
concern.

And it's not hard to believe what I have seen in person. Barry says
it's his "big black stuff" but whatever, it is BIG. And as I've
already told you....I happen to love it.

It's all good.

Love, Gypsy MEOW

ChickWithDick
July 20th 07, 05:24 AM
On Jul 20, 4:21 am, ChickWithDick > wrote:
> On Jul 20, 4:01 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
>

> > "roachies shuffle" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>
> > > Let's all go to jail.
>
> > > We have had enough of this, Nancy.
>
> > > You are freaking OBSESSED. Yes, recognize that word, girlfriend?
>
> > > And no, this is NOT Barry. This is someone who just wants to see you
> > > get
> > > psychological help.
>
> > > Please....please...try to relax. Chill out. He is not interested,
> > > not
> > > anymore. And by the way....his dick is enormous (and I love it)
>
> > Donna, be careful about what you believe.
>
> Ummm....Donna is not the name. It's Gypsy. But thank you for your
> concern.
>
> And it's not hard to believe what I have seen in person. Barry says
> it's his "big black stuff" but whatever, it is BIG. And as I've
> already told you....I happen to love it.
>
> It's all good.
>
> Love, Gypsy MEOW

G, please
change your nym
this is not going to look good in the primaries

Yoffy
July 20th 07, 05:26 AM
On Jul 20, 12:17 am, roachies shuffle > wrote:
> this makes you look obsessed hhhh hhhh hhhh

Oh, the irony ... you're finally at home with a woman, and you take
her to Usenet to show how "persecuted" you are?!
If that's not obsession, I don't know what is.

Hey, Donna (I guess) -- get a good look at your new boyfriend's
(client's ?) Usenet archives to see what kind of self-absorbed,
manipulative ****wad you're getting involved with.

Count your money before you leave, too.

roachies shuffle
July 20th 07, 05:53 AM
On Jul 20, 4:24 am, ChickWithDick > wrote:
> On Jul 20, 4:21 am, ChickWithDick > wrote:
>

> > On Jul 20, 4:01 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> > > "roachies shuffle" > wrote in message
>
> > ups.com...

> > > Donna, be careful about what you believe.
>
> > Ummm....Donna is not the name. It's Gypsy. But thank you for your
> > concern.
>
> > And it's not hard to believe what I have seen in person. Barry says
> > it's his "big black stuff" but whatever, it is BIG. And as I've
> > already told you....I happen to love it.
>
> > It's all good.
>
> > Love, Gypsy MEOW
>
> G, please
> change your nym
> this is not going to look good in the primaries

iii posted after my gspot logged up in this mufu
:D

July 20th 07, 07:49 AM
On Jul 20, 12:21 am, ChickWithDick > wrote:
> On Jul 20, 4:01 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
>

> > "roachies shuffle" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>
> > > Let's all go to jail.
>
> > > We have had enough of this, Nancy.
>
> > > You are freaking OBSESSED. Yes, recognize that word, girlfriend?
>
> > > And no, this is NOT Barry. This is someone who just wants to see you
> > > get
> > > psychological help.
>
> > > Please....please...try to relax. Chill out. He is not interested,
> > > not
> > > anymore. And by the way....his dick is enormous (and I love it)
>
> > Donna, be careful about what you believe.
>
> Ummm....Donna is not the name. It's Gypsy. But thank you for your
> concern.
>
> And it's not hard to believe what I have seen in person. Barry says
> it's his "big black stuff" but whatever, it is BIG. And as I've
> already told you....I happen to love it.

I bet you do. Looks like you've had more than a few.

And a classy girl, too.

Heeeerrrrrre's Donna of Lynchburg ....

http://tinyurl.com/2hjve7

Looks like a match made in heaven.

rflmao

July 20th 07, 07:50 AM
On Jul 20, 12:21 am, ChickWithDick > wrote:
> On Jul 20, 4:01 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
>

> > "roachies shuffle" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>
> > > Let's all go to jail.
>
> > > We have had enough of this, Nancy.
>
> > > You are freaking OBSESSED. Yes, recognize that word, girlfriend?
>
> > > And no, this is NOT Barry. This is someone who just wants to see you
> > > get
> > > psychological help.
>
> > > Please....please...try to relax. Chill out. He is not interested,
> > > not
> > > anymore. And by the way....his dick is enormous (and I love it)
>
> > Donna, be careful about what you believe.
>
> Ummm....Donna is not the name. It's Gypsy. But thank you for your
> concern.
>
> And it's not hard to believe what I have seen in person. Barry says
> it's his "big black stuff" but whatever, it is BIG. And as I've
> already told you....I happen to love it.
>
> It's all good.
>
> Love, Gypsy MEOW- Hide quoted text -

Yoffy
July 20th 07, 09:26 AM
On Jul 20, 2:49 am, wrote:
> On Jul 20, 12:21 am, ChickWithDick > wrote:
>

> > On Jul 20, 4:01 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> > > "roachies shuffle" > wrote in message
>
> > ups.com...

> > > Donna, be careful about what you believe.
>
> > Ummm....Donna is not the name. It's Gypsy. But thank you for your
> > concern.
>
> > And it's not hard to believe what I have seen in person. Barry says
> > it's his "big black stuff" but whatever, it is BIG. And as I've
> > already told you....I happen to love it.
>
> I bet you do. Looks like you've had more than a few.
>
> And a classy girl, too.
>
> Heeeerrrrrre's Donna of Lynchburg ....
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2hjve7
>
> Looks like a match made in heaven.