PDA

View Full Version : ot, i love this song


roachies shuffle
July 20th 07, 04:29 AM
i've always!!!!!!!! loved this song
im going to redo it catnipped

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AjA1gU_9pjo

cybercat
July 20th 07, 04:34 AM
"roachies shuffle" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> i've always!!!!!!!! loved this song
> im going to redo it catnipped
>
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=AjA1gU_9pjo
>

And she has a strap-on and is willing to use it, your dream come true!

Sugar, I am so happy for you both. Many happy returns.

roachies shuffle
July 20th 07, 04:47 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "roachies shuffle" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > i've always!!!!!!!! loved this song
> > im going to redo it catnipped
> >
> > http://youtube.com/watch?v=AjA1gU_9pjo
> >
>
> And she has a strap-on and is willing to use it, your dream come true!
>
> Sugar, I am so happy for you both. Many happy returns.

yes, we flamed nick, but she's all woman

roachies shuffle
July 20th 07, 04:51 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "roachies shuffle" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > i've always!!!!!!!! loved this song
> > im going to redo it catnipped
> >
> > http://youtube.com/watch?v=AjA1gU_9pjo
> >
>
> And she has a strap-on and is willing to use it, your dream come true!
>
> Sugar, I am so happy for you both. Many happy returns.

just play the song, to me it's up there with Michaelangelo's work

it's sweet

listen to it

cybercat
July 20th 07, 04:53 AM
"roachies shuffle" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>
> cybercat wrote:
>> "roachies shuffle" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>> > i've always!!!!!!!! loved this song
>> > im going to redo it catnipped
>> >
>> > http://youtube.com/watch?v=AjA1gU_9pjo
>> >
>>
>> And she has a strap-on and is willing to use it, your dream come true!
>>
>> Sugar, I am so happy for you both. Many happy returns.
>
> just play the song, to me it's up there with Michaelangelo's work
>
> it's sweet
>
> listen to it
>

Barry--I am just glad for you. I am sorry you feel the need to continue to
try to inflict pain--it isn't working because I feel the same thing I have
always felt for you. Genuine love, real affection. The kind that makes me
want you to have everything you need. Be happy, babe. You have a good way to
work off all that energy that has been surfacing as anger for too long.

But back to cats.

How are the girls?

cybercat
July 20th 07, 04:54 AM
"roachies shuffle" > wrote
>
> just play the song

I will, as soon as I get my media player back up and running.

Hope you're making some music of your own.

Goodnight, now.

roachies shuffle
July 20th 07, 05:50 PM
On Jul 20, 3:53 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "roachies shuffle" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>
>
>
>
>
> > cybercat wrote:
> >> "roachies shuffle" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >> > i've always!!!!!!!! loved this song
> >> > im going to redo it catnipped
>
> >> >http://youtube.com/watch?v=AjA1gU_9pjo
>
> >> And she has a strap-on and is willing to use it, your dream come true!
>
> >> Sugar, I am so happy for you both. Many happy returns.
>
> > just play the song, to me it's up there with Michaelangelo's work
>
> > it's sweet
>
> > listen to it
>
> Barry--I am just glad for you. I am sorry you feel the need to continue to
> try to inflict pain--it isn't working because I feel the same thing I have
> always felt for you. Genuine love, real affection.

you had no problem coming at me with 3 women, who have the other two
engaged? I think we know

such a mess

>The kind that makes me
> want you to have everything you need. Be happy, babe. You have a good way to
> work off all that energy that has been surfacing as anger for too long.
>
> But back to cats.
>
> How are the girls?

Jupiter is pudgy, from tip to tip she carries her weight evenly
and she's med-small bodied, she really likes to be smothered evenly if
you know what I mean... <yes Nick, she gets to breathe during this
time>

once you get her all comfy, she likes her jaws and behind her ears
eaten up

roachies shuffle
July 21st 07, 01:32 AM
On Jul 20, 3:54 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "roachies shuffle" > wrote
>
>
>
> > just play the song
>
> I will, as soon as I get my media player back up and running.
>
> Hope you're making some music of your own.
>
im always adding new music to my .com, now I want to reserve me.org
too

shameless self promotion