PDA

View Full Version : BreAkdoWnnnn

roachies shuffle
July 20th 07, 07:49 AM
Charlie started all of this, now Im wondering if I should burn it all
down???

Sheelagh >o
July 21st 07, 02:04 AM
On 20 Jul, 07:49, roachies shuffle > wrote:
> Charlie started all of this, now Im wondering if I should burn it all
> down???

Perhaps not just yet Barry.

What exactly did Charlie post?
Where did the content come from?

Don't threaten people who don't deserve it.
I sent that email. Confront me directly. don't play with everyone
else.
Nothing you see written right here, that you haven't already heard
said several days ago too. Stop trying to wind people up to get angry
with you.
I am totally calm. I suggest you try some breathing exercises to help
you focus on how to get it under control, because it doesn't become
you.

Here is your attention as you wanted.
Now end it

roachies shuffle
July 21st 07, 02:10 PM
On Jul 21, 1:04 am, "Sheelagh >o<" >
wrote:

> Here is your attention as you wanted.
> Now end it

ok, ILl be your friend.

in doing so, it is required of me to tell you the truth

you are abusive

you come in and start something

you know that you do