PDA

View Full Version : Crying Uncle - MEW!!


CatNipped
July 21st 07, 02:52 PM
If you have a kitten that is "play" fighting with you, biting or scratching
or any acts of aggression (even if it's playful), you've *GOT* to stop that
while she's a kitten - an adult cat can savage you and send you to the ER
doing the same thing that's cute in a kitten. Break that habit now.

Here is a video clip of the high pitched MEW in action (of course I wouldn't
normally play with a kitten with my hand as I'm doing in this vid). Once
the kitten stops the biting, you have to remove yourself or her immediately
because, as you can see, they'll only stop for a moment before starting in
again - but that moment is your window for breaking the cycle.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/mew.mpg (may take a minute or two
to download according to your connection speed).

Hugs,

CatNipped

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

See all my masters at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

CatNipped[_2_]
July 23rd 07, 02:54 PM
> wrote in message
...
> On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 08:52:39 -0500, "CatNipped" >
> wrote:
>
>>http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/mew.mpg (may take a minute or two
>>to download according to your connection speed).
>
> They are two adorable orange babies! :D

Thanks, I think so (and so do they)! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

> --
>
> Craig, Kathi & "Cat Five" the tabby girl

FourCatServant
July 25th 07, 04:22 PM
I have four cats about 1.5 years old. One of them as a kitten use to bite my
neck and chin area while I was in bed. I was able to stop him from doing this
but he has taken to a nibble on the back of my knees in the morning when he
has decided it is time to be feed. Will you techique be effective on him.

CatNipped wrote:
>>>http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/mew.mpg (may take a minute or two
>>>to download according to your connection speed).
>>
>> They are two adorable orange babies! :D
>
>Thanks, I think so (and so do they)! ;>
>
>Hugs,
>
>CatNipped

CatNipped[_2_]
July 25th 07, 05:36 PM
"FourCatServant" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
>I have four cats about 1.5 years old. One of them as a kitten use to bite
>my
> neck and chin area while I was in bed. I was able to stop him from doing
> this
> but he has taken to a nibble on the back of my knees in the morning when
> he
> has decided it is time to be feed. Will you techique be effective on him.

I haven't found any cats that it doesn't work on -it seems to be
instinctual.

Hugs,

CatNipped

>
> CatNipped wrote:
>>>>http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/mew.mpg (may take a minute or
>>>>two
>>>>to download according to your connection speed).
>>>
>>> They are two adorable orange babies! :D
>>
>>Thanks, I think so (and so do they)! ;>
>>
>>Hugs,
>>
>>CatNipped
>

FourCatServant via CatKB.com
July 25th 07, 07:10 PM
Thank you for your technique. I used it to break up a rough play time and it
work wonderfully. I currently have four and when I return to the states
their will be two more entering our family. I forsee rough times ahead and
will continue to use this technique.



CatNipped wrote:
>>I have four cats about 1.5 years old. One of them as a kitten use to bite
>>my
>[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]
>> he
>> has decided it is time to be feed. Will you techique be effective on him.
>
>I haven't found any cats that it doesn't work on -it seems to be
>instinctual.
>
>Hugs,
>
>CatNipped
>
>>>>>http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/mew.mpg (may take a minute or
>>>>>two
>[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]
>>>
>>>CatNipped

--
Message posted via CatKB.com
http://www.catkb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/cat-health/200707/1

CatNipped[_2_]
July 25th 07, 09:47 PM
"FourCatServant via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Thank you for your technique. I used it to break up a rough play time and
> it
> work wonderfully. I currently have four and when I return to the states
> their will be two more entering our family. I forsee rough times ahead and
> will continue to use this technique.

Great - I'm glad it worked for you. The reason I posted the video was to
demonstrated the right pitch - it's different than just saying "MEW".

Hugs,

CatNipped

>
>
>
> CatNipped wrote:
>>>I have four cats about 1.5 years old. One of them as a kitten use to bite
>>>my
>>[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]
>>> he
>>> has decided it is time to be feed. Will you techique be effective on
>>> him.
>>
>>I haven't found any cats that it doesn't work on -it seems to be
>>instinctual.
>>
>>Hugs,
>>
>>CatNipped
>>
>>>>>>http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/mew.mpg (may take a minute or
>>>>>>two
>>[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]
>>>>
>>>>CatNipped
>
> --
> Message posted via CatKB.com
> http://www.catkb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/cat-health/200707/1
>