PDA

View Full Version : Bitties Playing/Grooming (KFW)

CatNipped
July 21st 07, 06:38 PM
KFW = Kitten Fever Warning - will make you go crazy and immediately want to
go adopt 2 or more kittens!

This one will probably take a good while to download (when do you decide to
*STOP* recording to bitties playing and grooming - it was hard to press the
"stop" button as long as Archer was licking his bro-fur's ear), but it's
worth the wait, I promise...

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Phase_3/Bitties.mpg

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

July 22nd 07, 11:00 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> KFW = Kitten Fever Warning - will make you go crazy and immediately want
> to go adopt 2 or more kittens!
>
> This one will probably take a good while to download (when do you decide
> to *STOP* recording to bitties playing and grooming - it was hard to press
> the "stop" button as long as Archer was licking his bro-fur's ear), but
> it's worth the wait, I promise...
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Phase_3/Bitties.mpg

Aughghghghh, this is precious. Who is who, now? Is Archer the one who is
intent
on eating the other's ear and face? The other--Ozzie? Is so even tempered,
what
a little doll! He's not only getting his ear washed, he is getting his neck
bitten and
his head pulled down in a kind of kitty headlock, and he never complains.

Really, there's something so cool about having siblings. If I ever get to
have kittens
I hope they can be sibling kittens.

CatNipped
July 22nd 07, 11:10 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message
.. .

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>> KFW = Kitten Fever Warning - will make you go crazy and immediately want
>> to go adopt 2 or more kittens!
>>
>> This one will probably take a good while to download (when do you decide
>> to *STOP* recording to bitties playing and grooming - it was hard to
>> press the "stop" button as long as Archer was licking his bro-fur's ear),
>> but it's worth the wait, I promise...
>>
>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Phase_3/Bitties.mpg
>>

> Aughghghghh, this is precious. Who is who, now? Is Archer the one who is
> intent
> on eating the other's ear and face? The other--Ozzie? Is so even tempered,
> what
> a little doll! He's not only getting his ear washed, he is getting his
> neck bitten and
> his head pulled down in a kind of kitty headlock, and he never complains.
>
> Really, there's something so cool about having siblings. If I ever get to
> have kittens
> I hope they can be sibling kittens.

Archer has white paws, nose, and a white bib around his neck. Ozzy is
orange stripey all over.

Yes, Ozzy is extremely laid back with his brother, but on his own - he's a
wild and crazy kind of guy!!! ;> He was named after Ozzy Ozborne, after
all! Maybe he's so laid back with his bro-fur cause he's been in the 'nip!!

Hugs,

CatNipped