PDA

View Full Version : HAVE IT YOUR WAY BARRY.

Sheelagh >o
July 21st 07, 06:44 PM
This is what all of the commotion has been all about. I received this
as you can see, on the 4th of July. I kept it to myself for a couple
of days because I was so shocked @ the content of this email. Since
then, I shared the content of this email will two people who actually
advised me to post it @ the time.

In between time Cyber came to me privately & asked me to refrain form
doing so because *we* really didn't want to humiliate him for a
mistake. However, as you can all see, since the "public Apology", all
Barry has done, is kick both myself & Cyber as hard & far as he can
ever since.

I will allow you to judge for yourself whether we deserved what we got
for our efforts of trying to get Barry see that this is not normal
behaviour, &what you would feel if you found this in your email box?

He can call me what he likes here, but not in my own home where he
thought he could manipulate me from afar. As Cyber pointed out, the
only difference was that I chose not to take it quiet...............

INITIAL EMAIL & MY REPLY TO IT IS BELOW IT.

Subject: KISS ME
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 12:54:23 -0400

WHILE YOU grope me and jack me off on the spot, tip toe and bite my
bottom lip, suck on my tongue

Put your face and mouth in my unzipped pants

Clean off the mess you made baby, you know you want me to sliiiide it
up in you, hot and rock hard for you love

I know you are aching

I won't tell nobody

Feel my hands on the small of your back and thighs, pulling and
tugging at you
ly, lying down.

Hey, this is well out of order. Whatever buttons you are trying to
press are not working here. all you are doing is showing yourself off
to be a bigger retard than I ever thought was possible, especially off
you B.

Wash your mouth out & think about it.

THIS IS DISGUSTING BARRY!!!!

This is NOT who you used to be

WHILE YOU grope me and jack me off on the spot, tip toe and bite my
bottom lip, suck on my tongue

Put your face and mouth in my unzipped pants

Clean off the mess you made baby, you know you want me to sliiiide it
up in you, hot and rock hard for you love

I know you are aching

GET A GRIP ON LIFE!!

interesting reading you made on alt psychology.

I hope that we cam all walk away from this now & put it to rest.
I am not used to people speaking to me in this manner. I found it
disgusting, & it made me feel dirty. I have tried as hard as I can to
stay well away from him, yet he persists in trying to make both Cyber
& myself look fools.
We were fools for believing he might stop @ all.

I hate this. all of it & I see nothing that either Cyber or myself did
to deserve this.

I hope this can be an end to it.

Sheelagh >"o"<

Lynne
July 21st 07, 06:50 PM
on Sat, 21 Jul 2007 17:44:51 GMT, "Sheelagh >o<"
> wrote:

> This is what all of the commotion has been all about.

Oh for ****'s sake, Sheelagh. I don't have to even read ahead to know it's
more childish crap.

That's it, I'm adding you to the killfile. I'll miss hearing stories about
your cats, especially Ringo, but I can't help but ask myself what took me
so long? First let me say this about whatever is in your post: NO ONE
CARES!!!

--
Lynne

Sheelagh >o
July 21st 07, 06:55 PM
On 21 Jul, 18:50, Lynne > wrote:
> on Sat, 21 Jul 2007 17:44:51 GMT, "Sheelagh >o<"
>
> > wrote:
> > This is what all of the commotion has been all about.
>
> Oh for ****'s sake, Sheelagh. I don't have to even read ahead to know it's
> more childish crap.
>
> That's it, I'm adding you to the killfile. I'll miss hearing stories about
> your cats, especially Ringo, but I can't help but ask myself what took me
> so long? First let me say this about whatever is in your post: NO ONE
> CARES!!!
>
> --
> Lynne

Thanx mate;o)
I hope that no one ever does it to you.
It is not nice.
I will miss you too.

bookie
July 21st 07, 07:48 PM
On 21 Jul, 18:55, "Sheelagh >o<" >
wrote:
> On 21 Jul, 18:50, Lynne > wrote:
>
> > on Sat, 21 Jul 2007 17:44:51 GMT, "Sheelagh >o<"
>
> > > wrote:
> > > This is what all of the commotion has been all about.
>
> > Oh for ****'s sake, Sheelagh. I don't have to even read ahead to know it's
> > more childish crap.
>
> > That's it, I'm adding you to the killfile. I'll miss hearing stories about
> > your cats, especially Ringo, but I can't help but ask myself what took me
> > so long? First let me say this about whatever is in your post: NO ONE
> > CARES!!!
>
> > --
> > Lynne
>
> Thanx mate;o)
> I hope that no one ever does it to you.
> It is not nice.
> I will miss you too.

people rarely care about somethign unless it happens directly to them,
then they get all outraged of course.

you can block barry's email address using hotmail, go to 'options' and
do so, you shoudl not have to put up with stuff liek that if you don't
want to and have not been encouraging it at all.

and also for anyone else who is wondering why sheila put this up she
may be doing to help the rest of you and to give you an example of why
sometimes you shoudl keep all communications with people you don't
really know properly but only over the internet open and public for
all to read and then they probably woudl not post things like that
which they may only do over private email, whether solicited or not.

some people get off on sending stuff like the above email to others
whether the recipient wants to read it or not (maybe that's part fo
the fun), so in future best to keep all conversation public
bookie

Sherry
July 22nd 07, 12:45 AM
On Jul 21, 12:44 pm, "Sheelagh >o<" >
wrote:
> This is what all of the commotion has been all about. I received this
> as you can see, on the 4th of July. I kept it to myself for a couple
> of days because I was so shocked @ the content of this email. Since
> then, I shared the content of this email will two people who actually
> advised me to post it @ the time.
>
> In between time Cyber came to me privately & asked me to refrain form
> doing so because *we* really didn't want to humiliate him for a
> mistake. However, as you can all see, since the "public Apology", all
> Barry has done, is kick both myself & Cyber as hard & far as he can
> ever since.
>
> I will allow you to judge for yourself whether we deserved what we got
> for our efforts of trying to get Barry see that this is not normal
> behaviour, &what you would feel if you found this in your email box?
>
> He can call me what he likes here, but not in my own home where he
> thought he could manipulate me from afar. As Cyber pointed out, the
> only difference was that I chose not to take it quiet...............
>
> INITIAL EMAIL & MY REPLY TO IT IS BELOW IT.

> Subject: KISS ME
> Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 12:54:23 -0400
>
> WHILE YOU grope me and jack me off on the spot, tip toe and bite my
> bottom lip, suck on my tongue
>
> Put your face and mouth in my unzipped pants
>
> Clean off the mess you made baby, you know you want me to sliiiide it
> up in you, hot and rock hard for you love
>
> I know you are aching
>
> I won't tell nobody
>
> Feel my hands on the small of your back and thighs, pulling and
> tugging at you
> ly, lying down.

Sheelah, I don't post much here, but I did want to make a comment.
First, we would all be very shocked to learn the number of lurkers who
read this group, but don't post. Secondly, usenet is forever. Believe
it
or not, last night I got a harrassing e-mail from someone over a post
I made in 2002!!!??? Fodder for another thread though.
Anyway, it concerns me that your given name is in this post, besides
the content of the post. I don't want to offend you, but I think if it
were me
I'd take this out of the archives after such period of time that you
want to
leave it up for discussion. But that's your decision.
As far as the content itself, I don't know the history behind the e-
mail, but
the impression I get is that it was sent purely for the shock value.
And yeah,
it was pretty vile.
Sherry

Lynne
July 22nd 07, 01:29 AM
on Sat, 21 Jul 2007 23:45:39 GMT, Sherry > wrote:

> I'd take this out of the archives after such period of time that you
> want to leave it up for discussion.

Well now that you have quoted her, she can't really do that, unless you do
the same.

--
Lynne

Sherry
July 22nd 07, 01:51 AM
On Jul 21, 7:29 pm, Lynne > wrote:
> on Sat, 21 Jul 2007 23:45:39 GMT, Sherry > wrote:
>
> > I'd take this out of the archives after such period of time that you
> > want to leave it up for discussion.
>
> Well now that you have quoted her, she can't really do that, unless you do
> the same.
>
> --
> Lynne

D'oh. I am so sorry. How stupid of me.
And yes, absolutely, if she chooses to remove hers, I will do the same
with my post.

Sherry

Lynne
July 22nd 07, 02:22 AM
on Sun, 22 Jul 2007 00:51:54 GMT, Sherry > wrote:

> D'oh. I am so sorry. How stupid of me.
> And yes, absolutely, if she chooses to remove hers, I will do the same
> with my post.

I figured it was an accident. Not sure if Sheelagh knows how to remove
posts from the archive, so you may wish to instruct her on that.

--
Lynne

Sheelagh >o
July 22nd 07, 05:41 AM
> Sheelah, I don't post much here, but I did want to make a comment.
> First, we would all be very shocked to learn the number of lurkers who
> read this group, but don't post. Secondly, usenet is forever. Believe
> it
> or not, last night I got a harrassing e-mail from someone over a post
> I made in 2002!!!??? Fodder for another thread though.
> Anyway, it concerns me that your given name is in this post, besides
> the content of the post. I don't want to offend you, but I think if it
> were me
> I'd take this out of the archives after such period of time that you
> want to
> leave it up for discussion. But that's your decision.
> As far as the content itself, I don't know the history behind the e-
> mail, but
> the impression I get is that it was sent purely for the shock value.
> And yeah,
> it was pretty vile.
> Sherry- Hide quoted text -

> Sheelah, I don't post much here, but I did want to make a comment.
> First, we would all be very shocked to learn the number of lurkers who
> read this group, but don't post. Secondly, usenet is forever. Believe
> it

This is true.

> or not, last night I got a harrassing e-mail from someone over a post
> I made in 2002!!!??? Fodder for another thread though.

I feel for you. I wouldn't like that very much either

> Anyway, it concerns me that your given name is in this post, besides
> the content of the post. I don't want to offend you, but I think if it
> were me
> I'd take this out of the archives after such period of time that you
> want to

It concerns me too.

I have to admit to doing it in anger & frustration. I was shocked to
recieve unsolicited filth.
All I wanted to do was stop him from making thread after thread with
continuous drivel all about me being honest. I cracked, & posted it.

This has been going on since the 4th of July & I have made every
attempt to try & ignore it. Worse, some of the people condemning me,
actually tried to get me to post it back then. (male loves plastic
thread)

You have not offended me in any way whatsoever. In fact, I am grateful
to you if anything. And, you also right. I would prefer to remove it
were possible. I could kick myself actually.

I don't know how to go about that though?
Can you help with this one, & more to the point, would you help me
please?

> leave it up for discussion. But that's your decision.

I would rather not leave it open for discussion really. I just got so
fed up with seeing thread after thread posted on here all about *me
being dishonest*!

> As far as the content itself, I don't know the history behind the e-
> mail, but
> the impression I get is that it was sent purely for the shock value.
> And yeah,
> it was pretty vile.

It was for shock value Sherry.

I just got really fed up with being called a liar in every thread I
read. Unfortunately, I lost my temper & did post it to try & shock him
in to stop posting infantile threads all about me!

I regret my anger, & I should have risen above this.
Humiliated in every sense of the word,
sheelagh

Sheelagh >o
July 22nd 07, 05:43 AM
On 22 Jul, 01:51, Sherry > wrote:
> On Jul 21, 7:29 pm, Lynne > wrote:
>
> > on Sat, 21 Jul 2007 23:45:39 GMT, Sherry > wrote:
>
> > > I'd take this out of the archives after such period of time that you
> > > want to leave it up for discussion.
>
> > Well now that you have quoted her, she can't really do that, unless you do
> > the same.
>
> > --
> > Lynne
>
> D'oh. I am so sorry. How stupid of me.
> And yes, absolutely, if she chooses to remove hers, I will do the same
> with my post.
>
> Sherry

Thank you very much. I would appreciate it a lot.
Sheelagh >"o"<

Sheelagh >o
July 22nd 07, 06:05 AM
On 21 Jul, 19:48, bookie > wrote:
> On 21 Jul, 18:55, "Sheelagh >o<" >
> wrote:
>

> > On 21 Jul, 18:50, Lynne > wrote:
>
> > > on Sat, 21 Jul 2007 17:44:51 GMT, "Sheelagh >o<"

> > > Oh for ****'s sake, Sheelagh. I don't have to even read ahead to know it's
> > > more childish crap.
>
> > > That's it, I'm adding you to the killfile. I'll miss hearing stories about
> > > your cats, especially Ringo, but I can't help but ask myself what took me
> > > so long? First let me say this about whatever is in your post: NO ONE
> > > CARES!!!
>
> > > --
> > > Lynne
>
> > Thanx mate;o)
> > I hope that no one ever does it to you.
> > It is not nice.
> > I will miss you too.
>
> people rarely care about somethign unless it happens directly to them,
> then they get all outraged of course.
>
> you can block barry's email address using hotmail, go to 'options' and
> do so, you shoudl not have to put up with stuff liek that if you don't
> want to and have not been encouraging it at all.
>
> and also for anyone else who is wondering why sheila put this up she
> may be doing to help the rest of you and to give you an example of why
> sometimes you shoudl keep all communications with people you don't
> really know properly but only over the internet open and public for
> all to read and then they probably woudl not post things like that
> which they may only do over private email, whether solicited or not.
>
> some people get off on sending stuff like the above email to others
> whether the recipient wants to read it or not (maybe that's part fo
> the fun), so in future best to keep all conversation public
> bookie- Hide quoted text -

> > On 21 Jul, 18:50, Lynne > wrote:
>
> > > on Sat, 21 Jul 2007 17:44:51 GMT, "Sheelagh >o<"

> > > Oh for ****'s sake, Sheelagh. I don't have to even read ahead to know it's
> > > more childish crap.
>
> > > That's it, I'm adding you to the killfile. I'll miss hearing stories about
> > > your cats, especially Ringo, but I can't help but ask myself what took me
> > > so long? First let me say this about whatever is in your post: NO ONE
> > > CARES!!!
>
> > > --
> > > Lynne
>
> > Thanx mate;o)
> > I hope that no one ever does it to you.
> > It is not nice.
> > I will miss you too.
>
> people rarely care about somethign unless it happens directly to them,
> then they get all outraged of course.

This is true.
> you can block barry's email address using hotmail, go to 'options' and
> do so, you shoudl not have to put up with stuff liek that if you don't
> want to and have not been encouraging it at all.

I did as you suggested, & now have him blocked here & in my email box
as well.
Thanks for explaining how you go about it. I would never have known
had you not explained how to go about it. Thank you.

> and also for anyone else who is wondering why sheila put this up she
> may be doing to help the rest of you and to give you an example of why
> sometimes you shoudl keep all communications with people you don't
> really know properly but only over the internet open and public for
> all to read and then they probably woudl not post things like that
> which they may only do over private email, whether solicited or not.

Also fully correct & very true too.
Anyone reading this, please learn by my mistakes rather than repeat
them.
It is no fun at all receiving this load of tripe, so keep it friendly,
& where everyone can see if you get hit below the belt. That way,
there is no confusion & you will never have to go through any
manipulation, then you can't go wrong.

> some people get off on sending stuff like the above email to others
> whether the recipient wants to read it or not (maybe that's part fo
> the fun), so in future best to keep all conversation public

Excellent advice Bookie, & thank you for your contribution too.
I'm well & truely over this and any other person who tries to ever
manipulate me. I future it will be a one way conversation with
themselves.
This, is not funny @ all:o(
Sheelagh >"o"<

July 22nd 07, 05:30 PM
On Jul 21, 1:44 pm, "Sheelagh >o<" >
wrote:
> This is what all of the commotion has been all about. I received this
> as you can see, on the 4th of July. I kept it to myself for a couple
> of days because I was so shocked @ the content of this email. Since
> then, I shared the content of this email will two people who actually
> advised me to post it @ the time.
>
> In between time Cyber came to me privately & asked me to refrain form
> doing so because *we* really didn't want to humiliate him for a
> mistake. However, as you can all see, since the "public Apology", all
> Barry has done, is kick both myself & Cyber as hard & far as he can
> ever since.
>
> I will allow you to judge for yourself whether we deserved what we got
> for our efforts of trying to get Barry see that this is not normal
> behaviour, &what you would feel if you found this in your email box?
>
> He can call me what he likes here, but not in my own home where he
> thought he could manipulate me from afar. As Cyber pointed out, the
> only difference was that I chose not to take it quiet...............
>
> INITIAL EMAIL & MY REPLY TO IT IS BELOW IT.

> Subject: KISS ME
> Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 12:54:23 -0400
>
> WHILE YOU grope me and jack me off on the spot, tip toe and bite my
> bottom lip, suck on my tongue
>
> Put your face and mouth in my unzipped pants
>
> Clean off the mess you made baby, you know you want me to sliiiide it
> up in you, hot and rock hard for you love
>
> I know you are aching
>
> I won't tell nobody
>
> Feel my hands on the small of your back and thighs, pulling and
> tugging at you
> ly, lying down.

So its Barry FRANKLIN Parrish, is it ?

Isn't it illegal to send this kind of tripe ?

Is this freak on a sexual offender's list somewhere ?

I notice little dick-loving Donna of Lynchburg aliass "Gypsy" and
"Chick with Dick" has been awful quiet.

http://tinyurl.com/2hjve7

Gotcher mouth full do ya Donna ? Beter get tested for AIDS

Yoffy
July 22nd 07, 09:34 PM
On Jul 22, 12:30 pm, wrote:
> On Jul 21, 1:44 pm, "Sheelagh >o<" >
> wrote:
>

> > This is what all of the commotion has been all about. I received this
> > as you can see, on the 4th of July. I kept it to myself for a couple
> > of days because I was so shocked @ the content of this email. Since
> > then, I shared the content of this email will two people who actually
> > advised me to post it @ the time.
>
> > In between time Cyber came to me privately & asked me to refrain form
> > doing so because *we* really didn't want to humiliate him for a
> > mistake. However, as you can all see, since the "public Apology", all
> > Barry has done, is kick both myself & Cyber as hard & far as he can
> > ever since.
>
> > I will allow you to judge for yourself whether we deserved what we got
> > for our efforts of trying to get Barry see that this is not normal
> > behaviour, &what you would feel if you found this in your email box?
>
> > He can call me what he likes here, but not in my own home where he
> > thought he could manipulate me from afar. As Cyber pointed out, the
> > only difference was that I chose not to take it quiet...............
>
> > INITIAL EMAIL & MY REPLY TO IT IS BELOW IT.

> > Subject: KISS ME
> > Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 12:54:23 -0400
>
> > WHILE YOU grope me and jack me off on the spot, tip toe and bite my
> > bottom lip, suck on my tongue
>
> > Put your face and mouth in my unzipped pants
>
> > Clean off the mess you made baby, you know you want me to sliiiide it
> > up in you, hot and rock hard for you love
>
> > I know you are aching
>
> > I won't tell nobody
>
> > Feel my hands on the small of your back and thighs, pulling and
> > tugging at you
> > ly, lying down.

Looks like his pornographic e-mail will be archived after all...

Yoffy
July 23rd 07, 04:39 AM
On Jul 22, 12:30 pm, wrote:
> On Jul 21, 1:44 pm, "Sheelagh >o<" >
> wrote:
>

> > This is what all of the commotion has been all about. I received this
> > as you can see, on the 4th of July. I kept it to myself for a couple
> > of days because I was so shocked @ the content of this email. Since
> > then, I shared the content of this email will two people who actually
> > advised me to post it @ the time.
>
> > In between time Cyber came to me privately & asked me to refrain form
> > doing so because *we* really didn't want to humiliate him for a
> > mistake. However, as you can all see, since the "public Apology", all
> > Barry has done, is kick both myself & Cyber as hard & far as he can
> > ever since.
>
> > I will allow you to judge for yourself whether we deserved what we got
> > for our efforts of trying to get Barry see that this is not normal
> > behaviour, &what you would feel if you found this in your email box?
>
> > He can call me what he likes here, but not in my own home where he
> > thought he could manipulate me from afar. As Cyber pointed out, the
> > only difference was that I chose not to take it quiet...............
>
> > INITIAL EMAIL & MY REPLY TO IT IS BELOW IT.

> > Subject: KISS ME
> > Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 12:54:23 -0400
>
> > WHILE YOU grope me and jack me off on the spot, tip toe and bite my
> > bottom lip, suck on my tongue
>
> > Put your face and mouth in my unzipped pants
>
> > Clean off the mess you made baby, you know you want me to sliiiide it
> > up in you, hot and rock hard for you love
>
> > I know you are aching
>
> > I won't tell nobody
>
> > Feel my hands on the small of your back and thighs, pulling and
> > tugging at you
> > ly, lying down.

At least he won't be breeding with his new -- uh -- whatever she is:

http://www.myspace.com/diva071006

Donna's Details

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Children: I don't want kids <<=====