PDA

View Full Version : Ok lets go back to talking about our Masters

Matthew
July 21st 07, 07:26 PM
Let me say this first.
One forgets what BS was going on before and just move one. Kill file the
problems
Two Sheelagh I love you dearly BUT DON'T FEED THE TROLLS you are making it
worse on yourself and the group.
Three Cyber cat you can save them all some are destined never to rise above
and shine.
Four L and a few others it is nice to see you back again.

Now what is going on in our furball world. I just got beat up by a 7 lb
princess. I have been hissed at, bunny kicked, bitten, nipped, spit at,
howled at and hide from. All this to clip her claws; which I only got one
claw clipped and now by all means she is used to me holding her and doing
this. She looks at me and hisses since this happened earlier today. All
this from a 7 lb princess Good Lord. I don't know should I be offended that
6' plus man just got the crap kicked out of him by a7 lb girl. Talk about
an ego blow. This could almost drive me back to drinking ;-)

Sheelagh >o
July 21st 07, 07:41 PM

On 21 Jul, 19:26, "Matthew" > wrote:
> Let me say this first.
> One forgets what BS was going on before and just move one. Kill file the
> problems
> Two Sheelagh I love you dearly BUT DON'T FEED THE TROLLS you are making it
> worse on yourself and the group.

TRUE, no defense there, & none coming either.
I'm sorry that I didn't sort to the problem out instantly, rather
than allow it to fester.

All this to clip her claws; which I only got one
> claw clipped and now by all means she is used to me holding her and doing
> this. She looks at me and hisses since this happened earlier today. All
> this from a 7 lb princess Good Lord.

I do hope you didn't ruffle her fur, poor little twinkle toes, Lol?

I heard that loud & clear, & grateful to you for understanding too.
You were there @ the time, & I thank you for your support then, as
well.
Bless you Matthew.
Apologies,