PDA

View Full Version : Who sells fresh goat's milk?

James
July 24th 07, 06:28 PM
So far I've only found canned evaporated goat's milk.

Is fresh any better?

Matthew
July 24th 07, 06:35 PM
yes any local farm will have it as long as the have goats

goat milk cheese specially fresh is excellent

Deep fried goat milk cheese is awesome

"James" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> So far I've only found canned evaporated goat's milk.
>
> Is fresh any better?

Sherry
July 24th 07, 08:33 PM
On Jul 24, 12:28 pm, James > wrote:
> So far I've only found canned evaporated goat's milk.
>
> Is fresh any better?

I can't see how fresh would be any better. Certainly not as sanitary
as milk that's canned & homogenized.
Just my opinion--but you could try an ad in the newspaper. For some
weird reason, goats are kind of
trendy around here right now. A lot of people are raising them. I
don't know what FOR, they're cute when
they're babies, but this part of the country isn't too big on goat
meat, or milk. I've never seen it either on a
menu, or at the grocery.

Sherry

cybercat
July 25th 07, 01:21 AM
"Sherry" > wrote>

> For some
> weird reason, goats are kind of
> trendy around here right now.

hahaha!

cybercat
July 25th 07, 01:21 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
> yes any local farm will have it as long as the have goats
>
> goat milk cheese specially fresh is excellent
>
> Deep fried goat milk cheese is awesome

Isn't feta goatsmilk cheese?

James
July 25th 07, 01:22 AM
On Jul 24, 3:33 pm, Sherry > wrote:
> On Jul 24, 12:28 pm, James > wrote:
>
> > So far I've only found canned evaporated goat's milk.
>
> > Is fresh any better?
>
> I can't see how fresh would be any better. Certainly not as sanitary
> as milk that's canned & homogenized.
> Just my opinion--but you could try an ad in the newspaper. For some
> weird reason, goats are kind of
> trendy around here right now. A lot of people are raising them. I
> don't know what FOR, they're cute when
> they're babies, but this part of the country isn't too big on goat
> meat, or milk. I've never seen it either on a
> menu, or at the grocery.
>
> Sherry

I'm looking for it to feed orphan kits. Wonder if it's better to use
evaporated as is or add water to make whole milk?

Sherry
July 25th 07, 05:13 AM
On Jul 24, 7:22 pm, James > wrote:
> On Jul 24, 3:33 pm, Sherry > wrote:
>

> > On Jul 24, 12:28 pm, James > wrote:
>
> > > So far I've only found canned evaporated goat's milk.
>
> > > Is fresh any better?
>
> > I can't see how fresh would be any better. Certainly not as sanitary
> > as milk that's canned & homogenized.
> > Just my opinion--but you could try an ad in the newspaper. For some
> > weird reason, goats are kind of
> > trendy around here right now. A lot of people are raising them. I
> > don't know what FOR, they're cute when
> > they're babies, but this part of the country isn't too big on goat
> > meat, or milk. I've never seen it either on a
> > menu, or at the grocery.
>
> > Sherry
>
> I'm looking for it to feed orphan kits. Wonder if it's better to use
> evaporated as is or add water to make whole milk?- Hide quoted text -

Just use KMR or First Born. It's got everything they need, and
available
at any pet supply or vet's.

Sherry

Rhonda[_3_]
July 25th 07, 06:34 AM
James wrote:
> On Jul 24, 3:33 pm, Sherry > wrote:
>
>>On Jul 24, 12:28 pm, James > wrote:
>>

>>>So far I've only found canned evaporated goat's milk.
>>
>>>Is fresh any better?
>>
>>I can't see how fresh would be any better. Certainly not as sanitary
>>as milk that's canned & homogenized.
>>Just my opinion--but you could try an ad in the newspaper. For some
>>weird reason, goats are kind of
>>trendy around here right now. A lot of people are raising them. I
>>don't know what FOR, they're cute when
>>they're babies, but this part of the country isn't too big on goat
>>meat, or milk. I've never seen it either on a
>>menu, or at the grocery.
>>
>>Sherry
>
> I'm looking for it to feed orphan kits. Wonder if it's better to use
> evaporated as is or add water to make whole milk?

James, can you find any experienced cat person around to raise those
babies, maybe a vet tech?

Rhonda

Matthew
July 25th 07, 06:38 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>> yes any local farm will have it as long as the have goats
>>
>> goat milk cheese specially fresh is excellent
>>
>> Deep fried goat milk cheese is awesome
>>

> Isn't feta goatsmilk cheese?
Very good yes it is I will make you a gourmet chef yet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feta_(cheese)

bookie
July 25th 07, 11:07 PM
On 25 Jul, 01:22, James > wrote:
> On Jul 24, 3:33 pm, Sherry > wrote:
>

> > On Jul 24, 12:28 pm, James > wrote:
>
> > > So far I've only found canned evaporated goat's milk.
>
> > > Is fresh any better?
>
> > I can't see how fresh would be any better. Certainly not as sanitary
> > as milk that's canned & homogenized.
> > Just my opinion--but you could try an ad in the newspaper. For some
> > weird reason, goats are kind of
> > trendy around here right now. A lot of people are raising them. I
> > don't know what FOR, they're cute when
> > they're babies, but this part of the country isn't too big on goat
> > meat, or milk. I've never seen it either on a
> > menu, or at the grocery.
>
> > Sherry
>
> I'm looking for it to feed orphan kits. Wonder if it's better to use
> evaporated as is or add water to make whole milk?- Hide quoted text -

wouldn't knwo about any of that but if you really want goats milks
then any branch of sainsburys tesco or any supermarket will do it,
right next to the cow's milk.
where are you anyway? which country? they even sell goats milk in our
small high street sainburys, so i am surprised you can;t get it near
you

bookie