PDA

View Full Version : Hospice cat - compassionate feline or furry murderer?

Paul M. Cook
July 25th 07, 11:40 PM
Could go ether way. After 7 months with my evil rescue kitten, I can
believe anything.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8QJRTNG1&show_article=1&image=large

I see a story worthy of Stephen King here.

Brian Link
July 26th 07, 01:23 AM
On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 22:40:39 GMT, "Paul M. Cook"
> wrote:

>Could go ether way. After 7 months with my evil rescue kitten, I can
>believe anything.
>
>http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8QJRTNG1&show_article=1&image=large
>
>I see a story worthy of Stephen King here.

Hey, I didn't see this post, but I posted on the same topic below.

Animals have better senses than we do - (Guindon: "Cats see things we
don't"), it'd be great to figure out how to use their gifts to our
advantage.

BLink
"The worst thing about censorship is [redacted]"