We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Snow Patrol

Barry

cybercat
July 26th 07, 06:53 AM
"bartlet" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Chasing Cars
>
> We'll do it all
> Everything
> On our own
>
> We don't need
> Anything
> Or anyone
>
> If I lay here
> If I just lay here
> Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
>
> I don't quite know
> How to say
> How I feel
>
> Those three words
> Are said too much
> They're not enough
>
> If I lay here
> If I just lay here
> Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
>
> Forget what we're told
> Before we get too old
> Show me a garden that's bursting into life
>
> Let's waste time
> Chasing cars
> Around our heads
>
> I need your grace
> To remind me
> To find my own
>
> If I lay here
> If I just lay here
> Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
>
> Forget what we're told
> Before we get too old
> Show me a garden that's bursting into life
>
> All that I am
> All that I ever was
> Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see
>
> I don't know where
> Confused about how as well
> Just know that these things will never change for us at all
>
> If I lay here
> If I just lay here
> Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
>
> Snow Patrol
>
> Barry

Who are you talking to?

cybercat
July 26th 07, 06:54 AM
"bartlet" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Chasing Cars
>
> We'll do it all
> Everything
> On our own
>
> We don't need
> Anything
> Or anyone
>
> If I lay here
> If I just lay here
> Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
>
> I don't quite know
> How to say
> How I feel
>
> Those three words
> Are said too much
> They're not enough
>
> If I lay here
> If I just lay here
> Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
>
> Forget what we're told
> Before we get too old
> Show me a garden that's bursting into life
>
> Let's waste time
> Chasing cars
> Around our heads
>
> I need your grace
> To remind me
> To find my own
>
> If I lay here
> If I just lay here
> Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
>
> Forget what we're told
> Before we get too old
> Show me a garden that's bursting into life
>
> All that I am
> All that I ever was
> Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see
>
> I don't know where
> Confused about how as well
> Just know that these things will never change for us at all
>
> If I lay here
> If I just lay here
> Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
>
> Snow Patrol
>
> Barry

cybercat
July 26th 07, 06:56 AM
"bartlet" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Chasing Cars
>
> We'll do it all
> Everything
> On our own
>
> We don't need
> Anything
> Or anyone
>
> If I lay here
> If I just lay here
> Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
>
> I don't quite know
> How to say
> How I feel
>
> Those three words
> Are said too much
> They're not enough
>
> If I lay here
> If I just lay here
> Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
>
> Forget what we're told
> Before we get too old
> Show me a garden that's bursting into life
>
> Let's waste time
> Chasing cars
> Around our heads
>
> I need your grace
> To remind me
> To find my own
>
> If I lay here
> If I just lay here
> Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
>
> Forget what we're told
> Before we get too old
> Show me a garden that's bursting into life
>
> All that I am
> All that I ever was
> Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see
>
> I don't know where
> Confused about how as well
> Just know that these things will never change for us at all
>
> If I lay here
> If I just lay here
> Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
>
> Snow Patrol
>
> Barry

Are you talking to Sheelagh?

bartlet
July 26th 07, 04:13 PM
On Jul 26, 1:56 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "bartlet" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>

> > Chasing Cars
>
> > We'll do it all
> > Everything
> > On our own
>
> > We don't need
> > Anything
> > Or anyone
>
> > If I lay here
> > If I just lay here
> > Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
>
> > I don't quite know
> > How to say
> > How I feel
>
> > Those three words
> > Are said too much
> > They're not enough
>
> > If I lay here
> > If I just lay here
> > Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
>
> > Forget what we're told
> > Before we get too old
> > Show me a garden that's bursting into life
>
> > Let's waste time
> > Chasing cars
> > Around our heads
>
> > I need your grace
> > To remind me
> > To find my own
>
> > If I lay here
> > If I just lay here
> > Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
>
> > Forget what we're told
> > Before we get too old
> > Show me a garden that's bursting into life
>
> > All that I am
> > All that I ever was
> > Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see
>
> > I don't know where
> > Confused about how as well
> > Just know that these things will never change for us at all
>
> > If I lay here
> > If I just lay here
> > Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
>
> > Snow Patrol
>
> > Barry
>
> Are you talking to Sheelagh?

why not ask her

:

July 27th 07, 03:06 AM
On Jul 26, 12:51 am, bartlet > wrote:
> Chasing Cars
>
> We'll do it all
> Everything
> On our own
>
> We don't need
> Anything
> Or anyone
>
> If I lay here
> If I just lay here
> Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
>
> I don't quite know
> How to say
> How I feel
>
> Those three words
> Are said too much
> They're not enough
>
> If I lay here
> If I just lay here
> Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
>
> Forget what we're told
> Before we get too old
> Show me a garden that's bursting into life
>
> Let's waste time
> Chasing cars
> Around our heads
>
> I need your grace
> To remind me
> To find my own
>
> If I lay here
> If I just lay here
> Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
>
> Forget what we're told
> Before we get too old
> Show me a garden that's bursting into life
>
> All that I am
> All that I ever was
> Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see
>
> I don't know where
> Confused about how as well
> Just know that these things will never change for us at all
>
> If I lay here
> If I just lay here
> Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
>
> Snow Patrol
>
> Barry

i THINK THE GIRLS HERE ARE ONTO YA STUD. TRY THE GIRLS AT DEARINGTON

roachies shuffle
July 28th 07, 07:32 AM
On Jul 26, 10:06 pm, wrote:
<snip diarreah>

you sound just like one of my bitches, bleating and defaming! LOL FAT
ASS!

nick andrews erie pa, like the "real" barry parrish (*heeee) knows
anything about this activity. tooo darn funny

J Harshaw
July 28th 07, 07:56 PM
On Jul 28, 2:32 am, roachies shuffle > wrote:
> On Jul 26, 10:06 pm, wrote:
> <snip diarreah>
>
> you sound just like one of my bitches, bleating and defaming! LOL FAT
> ASS!
>
> nick andrews erie pa, like the "real" barry parrish (*heeee) knows
> anything about this activity. tooo darn funny

Don't look at "Nick", moron (assuming you mean me).
I don't have a thing to do with this.

Learn how to decipher headers before you yap.

roachies shuffle
July 29th 07, 06:33 PM
On Jul 28, 6:56 pm, J Harshaw > wrote:
> On Jul 28, 2:32 am, roachies shuffle > wrote:
>
> > On Jul 26, 10:06 pm, wrote:
> > <snip diarreah>
>
> > you sound just like one of my bitches, bleating and defaming! LOL FAT
> > ASS!
>
> > nick andrews erie pa, like the "real" barry parrish (*heeee) knows
> > anything about this activity. tooo darn funny
>
> Don't look at "Nick", moron (assuming you mean me).
> I don't have a thing to do with this.

so it's settled. Calling you Nick disturbs you

interesting Nick

interesting

if it was not your real name, you'd be happy to let me believe a lie
you'd say to yourself, "don't tell him it's NOT my name, let him think
it's mine for real", but that's not what you've done is it Mr out of
control

must post and say, "that's not my name moron", yeah right NICK

haha

BICKDUMMY

J Harshaw
July 30th 07, 12:17 AM

Subject: KISS ME
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 12:54:23 -0400

WHILE YOU grope me and jack me off on the spot, tip toe and bite my
bottom lip, suck on my tongue

Put your face and mouth in my unzipped pants

Clean off the mess you made baby, you know you want me to sliiiide it
up in you, hot and rock hard for you love

I know you are aching

I won't tell nobody

Feel my hands on the small of your back and thighs, pulling and
tugging at you
ly, lying down.

roachies shuffle
July 31st 07, 11:35 AM
On Jul 29, 7:17 pm, J Harshaw > wrote:
> On Jul 29, 1:33 pm, roachies shuffle > wrote:

> > > Don't look at "Nick", moron (assuming you mean me).
> > > I don't have a thing to do with this.
>
> > so it's settled. Calling you Nick disturbs you
>
> > interesting Nick
>
> > interesting
>
> > if it was not your real name, you'd be happy to let me believe a lie
> > you'd say to yourself, "don't tell him it's NOT my name, let him think
> > it's mine for real", but that's not what you've done is it Mr out of
> > control
>
> > must post and say, "that's not my name moron", yeah right NICK
>
> > haha
>
> > BICKDUMMY

> Subject: KISS ME
> Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 12:54:23 -0400
>
> WHILE YOU grope me and jack me off on the spot, tip toe and bite my
> bottom lip, suck on my tongue
>
> Put your face and mouth in my unzipped pants
>
> Clean off the mess you made baby, you know you want me to sliiiide it
> up in you, hot and rock hard for you love
>
> I know you are aching
>
> I won't tell nobody
>
> Feel my hands on the small of your back and thighs, pulling and
> tugging at you
> ly, lying down.

what's your point fat ass?

don't whine to us that you can't even find your pecker

have you tried hiring somebody to touch it for you?

lmao

J Harshaw
July 31st 07, 08:24 PM
On Jul 31, 6:35 am, roachies shuffle > wrote:
<yap yap yap>

(sigh)

What's your problem, Barry? Everyone else KF'ed you, so now you need
to stick your nose in my jock for attention? If you burned all your
Usenet bridges, it's hardly *my* fault.

Take a good look in the mirror for once,instead of frantically hunting
around for someone to blame when you show your ass in public.

Go find something constructive to do. Create a blog for your
psychobabble.

Here's a better idea: put the bong down, step away from the PC, stop
worrying about where or who *I* am, and find some employment.