PDA

View Full Version : Ot Big Cat joke of the day

Matthew
July 26th 07, 06:07 AM
Torn-up

A guy was visiting his friend in the hospital who was "all torn up."

"What happened?" he asked.

"Well, we were hunting the Mumba snake. It has yellow and black
stripes. It likes to sun itself lying across a pathway in the jungle.
You catch it by grabbing the tip of its tail with one hand and quickly
running your other hand up the length of its body so you can grab it
behind the neck."

"Go on," the friend said.

"Well, I stealthily sneaked up to the tail laying across the jungle
path, grabbed it by the end and rapidly moved my other hand upward ...
just as the procedure goes."

"So why are you so beaten up?" the friend asked.

"Did you ever goose a tiger?"