PDA

View Full Version : Curly toes

cybercat
July 26th 07, 01:16 PM
Every morning, when she hears me stir and begin to wake, Gracie jumps down
from the screened window where she has been watching the birds and greets
me, talking to me while she scratches her scratch pad, head down, paws
extended, butt high and long tail curling above.

After some petting she jumps up in her window seat in my office, it is about
chest high, and waits for me to make the coffee, feed and pill Boo, and
bring her food up to her. She is never interested in the food right away.
This morning she rolled on her side on the window seat, tilted her head,
stretched and threw her leg back so I could rub her spotted little belly.
The whole time I rubbed it she gazed at me wide-eyed and flexed her little
toes, all twenty of them.

:) She is my heart's delight.

CatNipped[_2_]
July 26th 07, 03:22 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message
> Every morning, when she hears me stir and begin to wake, Gracie jumps down
> from the screened window where she has been watching the birds and greets
> me, talking to me while she scratches her scratch pad, head down, paws
> extended, butt high and long tail curling above.
>
> After some petting she jumps up in her window seat in my office, it is
> about chest high, and waits for me to make the coffee, feed and pill Boo,
> and bring her food up to her. She is never interested in the food right
> away. This morning she rolled on her side on the window seat, tilted her
> head, stretched and threw her leg back so I could rub her spotted little
> belly. The whole time I rubbed it she gazed at me wide-eyed and flexed her
> little toes, all twenty of them.
>
> :) She is my heart's delight.

Awwwwwwwwwwww! What a nice mental image you've given me on an otherwise
rotten day - thanks CC!

Hugs,

CatNipped

mlbriggs
July 26th 07, 05:47 PM
On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 09:22:36 -0500, CatNipped wrote:

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>> Every morning, when she hears me stir and begin to wake, Gracie jumps
>> down from the screened window where she has been watching the birds and
>> greets me, talking to me while she scratches her scratch pad, head down,
>> paws extended, butt high and long tail curling above.
>>
>> After some petting she jumps up in her window seat in my office, it is
>> about chest high, and waits for me to make the coffee, feed and pill
>> Boo, and bring her food up to her. She is never interested in the food
>> right away. This morning she rolled on her side on the window seat,
>> tilted her head, stretched and threw her leg back so I could rub her
>> spotted little belly. The whole time I rubbed it she gazed at me
>> wide-eyed and flexed her little toes, all twenty of them.
>>
>> :) She is my heart's delight.
>
> Awwwwwwwwwwww! What a nice mental image you've given me on an otherwise
> rotten day - thanks CC!
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

Cheer up, Catnipped. As much as we would like to, we can't "save" them
all. Purrs that
Tayla will be happy in a one cat household. She will be more contented
when she feels that she doesn't have to fight all the time. You are
doing the right thing. MLB

Rhonda[_3_]
July 27th 07, 05:33 AM
cybercat wrote:
> Every morning, when she hears me stir and begin to wake, Gracie jumps down
> from the screened window where she has been watching the birds and greets
> me, talking to me while she scratches her scratch pad, head down, paws
> extended, butt high and long tail curling above.
>
> After some petting she jumps up in her window seat in my office, it is about
> chest high, and waits for me to make the coffee, feed and pill Boo, and
> bring her food up to her. She is never interested in the food right away.
> This morning she rolled on her side on the window seat, tilted her head,
> stretched and threw her leg back so I could rub her spotted little belly.
> The whole time I rubbed it she gazed at me wide-eyed and flexed her little
> toes, all twenty of them.
>
> :) She is my heart's delight.

Awww, cats just have a way of looking at you that could melt butter.

Gracie sounds like a sweetie.

Rhonda