PDA

View Full Version : 16 Year Old Cat

July 27th 07, 12:26 AM
Well again everyone, Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Everything you have given me is so very useful! I'm going to stop
giving him the aspirin. He seems to be a lot better without it. You
guys ROCK! Thank God for places like this, so we can all lean from
everyone.

Matthew
July 27th 07, 12:33 AM
> wrote in message
ups.com...
> Well again everyone, Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
> Everything you have given me is so very useful! I'm going to stop
> giving him the aspirin. He seems to be a lot better without it. You
> guys ROCK! Thank God for places like this, so we can all lean from
> everyone.

You are very welcome keep us informed please

cybercat
July 27th 07, 12:40 AM
> wrote in message
ups.com...
> Well again everyone, Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
> Everything you have given me is so very useful! I'm going to stop
> giving him the aspirin. He seems to be a lot better without it. You
> guys ROCK! Thank God for places like this, so we can all lean from
> everyone.

Keep us posted and best of luck.