PDA

View Full Version : Oscar The 13 1/2 Yr Old Maine Coon Cat

W. K. Mahler, Mahlers.Com
July 27th 07, 11:30 PM
Has got allergies just like a human being gets a runny eye once in awhile.
Clear liquid, once pink, once clear and grey.

....Anything short of going to the vet that I may use (other than wiping it
off with my finger).

Thanks

--
William K. Mahler, http://www.mahlers.com
Streaming MP3's :-)

John Doe
July 28th 07, 12:10 AM
"W. K. Mahler, Mahlers.Com" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Has got allergies just like a human being gets a runny eye once in
> awhile. Clear liquid, once pink, once clear and grey.
>
> ...Anything short of going to the vet that I may use (other than
> wiping it off with my finger).

Short of going to the veterinarian. Don't wipe, touch/blot it with
clean absorbant material. Be careful that you don't damage the skin
over time. Good luck.

> Thanks

Buddy's Mom
July 28th 07, 11:10 AM
If you go to the vet, they will give you eye drops that stop the runny
eye problem.

On Jul 27, 6:30?pm, "W. K. Mahler, Mahlers.Com" <mahlers.com-
[email protected]> wrote:
> Has got allergies just like a human being gets a runny eye once in awhile.
> Clear liquid, once pink, once clear and grey.
>
> ...Anything short of going to the vet that I may use (other than wiping it
> off with my finger).
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> William K. Mahler,http://www.mahlers.com