PDA

View Full Version : Cat sitting


July 28th 07, 04:33 PM
Just to let anyone living within a 20 mile radius of Cinderford, Glos.
- I am available to cat/dog sit while you go away on your
hols.....feeling happy that Tiger or Fido is being well cared for in
his/her own home... without the stress of being confined to cattery/
kennel life......
Animal Angel a.......

bookie
July 28th 07, 11:07 PM
On 28 Jul, 16:33, wrote:
> Just to let anyone living within a 20 mile radius of Cinderford, Glos.
> - I am available to cat/dog sit while you go away on your
> hols.....feeling happy that Tiger or Fido is being well cared for in
> his/her own home... without the stress of being confined to cattery/
> kennel life......
> Animal Angel a.......

do you know what ? if my friends still lived in ross you would have
had a couple of regular customers on your hands, but they have moved
to some place near worcester now, with their little fuzzy darling
Muesli (cos she resembles a bowl of muesli i suppose, difficult to
describe her marking, kind of tabby and then some other stuff) so you
are out of luck. They alwasy put her into catteries when they went
away which I thought was not great, but their choice.

have you put up posters in the local vet surgeries round there?

didn't Fred West come from Cinderford?

bookie

July 29th 07, 10:15 AM
On Jul 28, 11:07 pm, bookie > wrote:
> On 28 Jul, 16:33, wrote:
>
> > Just to let anyone living within a 20 mile radius of Cinderford, Glos.
> > - I am available to cat/dog sit while you go away on your
> > hols.....feeling happy that Tiger or Fido is being well cared for in
> > his/her own home... without the stress of being confined to cattery/
> > kennel life......
> > Animal Angel a.......
>
> do you know what ? if my friends still lived in ross you would have
> had a couple of regular customers on your hands, but they have moved
> to some place near worcester now, with their little fuzzy darling
> Muesli (cos she resembles a bowl of muesli i suppose, difficult to
> describe her marking, kind of tabby and then some other stuff) so you
> are out of luck. They alwasy put her into catteries when they went
> away which I thought was not great, but their choice.
>
> have you put up posters in the local vet surgeries round there?
>
> didn't Fred West come from Cinderford?
>
> bookie

Shame Museli - great name, moved to Worcester area. Will take advice
and put up flyer in local vets.... Only just had idea of cat/dog
sitting, would suit me as extra dosh could go towards rent... I am
renting room in house from work colleague, but travel to Italy (where
my mutt (husband and beautiful lurcher dog) live so there are times
when I pay rent but only use for approx 1 - 2 weeks a month !!! Sounds
complicated but isn't really........
Think Fred West came from a place called Much Marcle in Herefordshire
but not certain...
Thanks for reply anyway... Angie

bookie
July 29th 07, 06:53 PM
On 29 Jul, 10:15, wrote:
> On Jul 28, 11:07 pm, bookie > wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On 28 Jul, 16:33, wrote:
>
> > > Just to let anyone living within a 20 mile radius of Cinderford, Glos.
> > > - I am available to cat/dog sit while you go away on your
> > > hols.....feeling happy that Tiger or Fido is being well cared for in
> > > his/her own home... without the stress of being confined to cattery/
> > > kennel life......
> > > Animal Angel a.......
>
> > do you know what ? if my friends still lived in ross you would have
> > had a couple of regular customers on your hands, but they have moved
> > to some place near worcester now, with their little fuzzy darling
> > Muesli (cos she resembles a bowl of muesli i suppose, difficult to
> > describe her marking, kind of tabby and then some other stuff) so you
> > are out of luck. They alwasy put her into catteries when they went
> > away which I thought was not great, but their choice.
>
> > have you put up posters in the local vet surgeries round there?
>
> > didn't Fred West come from Cinderford?
>
> > bookie
>
> Shame Museli - great name, moved to Worcester area. Will take advice
> and put up flyer in local vets.... Only just had idea of cat/dog
> sitting, would suit me as extra dosh could go towards rent... I am
> renting room in house from work colleague, but travel to Italy (where
> my mutt (husband and beautiful lurcher dog) live so there are times
> when I pay rent but only use for approx 1 - 2 weeks a month !!! Sounds
> complicated but isn't really........
> Think Fred West came from a place called Much Marcle in Herefordshire
> but not certain...
> Thanks for reply anyway... Angie- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

you may also need to think about some sort of insurance and maybe also
CRB checks, but not sure, people round where i live tend to ask for
stuff liek that to make sure they aren't letting a thief or someone
into their homes but i live in the home counties where there are lots
of very wealthy and very paranoid people. Things are probably much
less uptight in your neck of the woods.
what about just dog walking?