PDA

View Full Version : The neighbors' cat


jmc
July 29th 07, 05:40 AM
I'm such a terrible cat mom! I want to kidnap the neighbors' cat,
though Meep would certainly protest!

They have this small, beautiful, and fearless grey tabby cat. She
thinks our property is hers, and can often be found sunning herself on
our shed roof.

I looked out the window this morning to find her on the neighbors' house
roof, and grabbed my camera just in time to catch her jumping down:

http://www.jodi.ws/blog/uploaded_images/catjump-724263.jpg

She's jumping down from a height of about 9' or so.

Anyway, she's a great little cat. Maybe I should start feeding her, in
the hopes she'll defect? :)

Hey, maybe she'd even get along with Meep!

(and yes, I'm just kidding. The cat is well cared for, it's obvious
they love her and take great care of her.)

jmc

bonbon
July 29th 07, 09:36 PM
On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 14:10:07 +0930, jmc
> wrote:
>
>http://www.jodi.ws/blog/uploaded_images/catjump-724263.jpg

>(and yes, I'm just kidding. The cat is well cared for, it's obvious
>they love her and take great care of her.)
>
>jmc

I know exactly where you're coming from. Our neighbors across the
street have a gorgeous little all black short hair that I would just
love to snatch up and bring home. She belongs to the neighbors son
though, and he adores her. Her name is Jinx, and she's about 3 months
old. I've always had a thing for black cats.

-bonbon

Sheelagh >o
July 30th 07, 04:31 PM
On 29 Jul, 05:40, jmc > wrote:
> I'm such a terrible cat mom! I want to kidnap the neighbors' cat,
> though Meep would certainly protest!
>
> They have this small, beautiful, and fearless grey tabby cat. She
> thinks our property is hers, and can often be found sunning herself on
> our shed roof.
>
> I looked out the window this morning to find her on the neighbors' house
> roof, and grabbed my camera just in time to catch her jumping down:
>
> http://www.jodi.ws/blog/uploaded_images/catjump-724263.jpg
>
> She's jumping down from a height of about 9' or so.
>
> Anyway, she's a great little cat. Maybe I should start feeding her, in
> the hopes she'll defect? :)
>
> Hey, maybe she'd even get along with Meep!
>
> (and yes, I'm just kidding. The cat is well cared for, it's obvious
> they love her and take great care of her.)
>
> jmc

Awh, a real Brazen Hussy, Lol...
She probably just wants to be Meep's friend. However, whether Meep
would agree to this, is open to debate of course!
Still there is nothing like the odd head rub & leg rubs just to show
her how nice she is. I see nothing wrong with that. It's rather like
appreciating Art in a different form.

Glad to hear you didn't get flooded out BTW!
It was horrendous here!!
Sheelagh>"o"<

jmc
July 31st 07, 12:59 PM
Suddenly, without warning, Sheelagh >o< exclaimed (7/31/2007 1:01 AM):
> On 29 Jul, 05:40, jmc > wrote:
>> I'm such a terrible cat mom! I want to kidnap the neighbors' cat,
>> though Meep would certainly protest!
>>
>> They have this small, beautiful, and fearless grey tabby cat. She
>> thinks our property is hers, and can often be found sunning herself on
>> our shed roof.
>>
>> I looked out the window this morning to find her on the neighbors' house
>> roof, and grabbed my camera just in time to catch her jumping down:
>>
>> http://www.jodi.ws/blog/uploaded_images/catjump-724263.jpg
>>
>
> Awh, a real Brazen Hussy, Lol...
> She probably just wants to be Meep's friend. However, whether Meep
> would agree to this, is open to debate of course!
> Still there is nothing like the odd head rub & leg rubs just to show
> her how nice she is. I see nothing wrong with that. It's rather like
> appreciating Art in a different form.
>
> Glad to hear you didn't get flooded out BTW!
> It was horrendous here!!
> Sheelagh>"o"<
>

Flooded? Haven't even seen hardly a cloud since mid-June (Outback
Australia)! That's normal for here though, it's winter. It'll start
raining again in October, I think.


jmc

Sheelagh >o
July 31st 07, 01:03 PM
On 31 Jul, 12:59, jmc > wrote:
> Suddenly, without warning, Sheelagh >o< exclaimed (7/31/2007 1:01 AM):
>
>
>
>
>
> > On 29 Jul, 05:40, jmc > wrote:
> >> I'm such a terrible cat mom! I want to kidnap the neighbors' cat,
> >> though Meep would certainly protest!
>
> >> They have this small, beautiful, and fearless grey tabby cat. She
> >> thinks our property is hers, and can often be found sunning herself on
> >> our shed roof.
>
> >> I looked out the window this morning to find her on the neighbors' house
> >> roof, and grabbed my camera just in time to catch her jumping down:
>
> >>http://www.jodi.ws/blog/uploaded_images/catjump-724263.jpg
>
> > Awh, a real Brazen Hussy, Lol...
> > She probably just wants to be Meep's friend. However, whether Meep
> > would agree to this, is open to debate of course!
> > Still there is nothing like the odd head rub & leg rubs just to show
> > her how nice she is. I see nothing wrong with that. It's rather like
> > appreciating Art in a different form.
>
> > Glad to hear you didn't get flooded out BTW!
> > It was horrendous here!!
> > Sheelagh>"o"<
>
> Flooded? Haven't even seen hardly a cloud since mid-June (Outback
> Australia)! That's normal for here though, it's winter. It'll start
> raining again in October, I think.
>
> jmc- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Ermmm, Whoops!
Why did I think you lived in Yorkshire?
Sorry about that!
Sheelagh >"o"<

jmc
July 31st 07, 09:46 PM
Suddenly, without warning, Sheelagh >o< exclaimed (7/31/2007 9:33 PM):
> On 31 Jul, 12:59, jmc > wrote:
>> Suddenly, without warning, Sheelagh >o< exclaimed (7/31/2007 1:01 AM):
>>> Glad to hear you didn't get flooded out BTW!
>>> It was horrendous here!!
>>> Sheelagh>"o"<
>> Flooded? Haven't even seen hardly a cloud since mid-June (Outback
>> Australia)! That's normal for here though, it's winter. It'll start
>> raining again in October, I think.
>>
>> jmc- Hide quoted text -
>>
>> - Show quoted text -
>
> Ermmm, Whoops!
> Why did I think you lived in Yorkshire?
> Sorry about that!
> Sheelagh >"o"<
>

I did. But I don't any more.