PDA

View Full Version : Kittens, The Comedy

CatNipped
July 29th 07, 05:17 PM
Today is wash day at the Crews' home. Before I wash I separate all the
dirty clothes into piles on my kitchen floor. I needed to wash a comforter
and that was in a pile all by itself since it is a large, king-sized spread
which will be a load all by itself.

Da Boyz thought I was a wonderful Mommy to put down such a nice playground
for them. Even Jessie and Sammy were pleased to have a show to enjoy.

If the picture is a bit shaky at times it's because I was trying so hard to
stifle laughter!

This is a *very* large file (42Mb), so long download times should be
expected, but I just couldn't quit taping - they were really putting on an
excellent performance!

The upload says it's going to take another 12 minutes to finish, so you
might get an error if you click this link within that timeframe.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Da_Boyz/Comforter.mpg

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

July 29th 07, 06:59 PM
In article >,
says...
> Today is wash day at the Crews' home. Before I wash I separate all the
> dirty clothes into piles on my kitchen floor. I needed to wash a comforter
> and that was in a pile all by itself since it is a large, king-sized spread
> which will be a load all by itself.
>
> Da Boyz thought I was a wonderful Mommy to put down such a nice playground
> for them. Even Jessie and Sammy were pleased to have a show to enjoy.
>
> If the picture is a bit shaky at times it's because I was trying so hard to
> stifle laughter!
>
> This is a *very* large file (42Mb), so long download times should be
> expected, but I just couldn't quit taping - they were really putting on an
> excellent performance!
>
> The upload says it's going to take another 12 minutes to finish, so you
> might get an error if you click this link within that timeframe.
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Da_Boyz/Comforter.mpg

Kittens are so spastic. I love it.

CatNipped
July 29th 07, 07:08 PM
"T" > wrote in message
.. .
> In article >,
> says...
>> Today is wash day at the Crews' home. Before I wash I separate all the
>> dirty clothes into piles on my kitchen floor. I needed to wash a
>> comforter
>> and that was in a pile all by itself since it is a large, king-sized
>> spread
>> which will be a load all by itself.
>>
>> Da Boyz thought I was a wonderful Mommy to put down such a nice
>> playground
>> for them. Even Jessie and Sammy were pleased to have a show to enjoy.
>>
>> If the picture is a bit shaky at times it's because I was trying so hard
>> stifle laughter!
>>
>> This is a *very* large file (42Mb), so long download times should be
>> expected, but I just couldn't quit taping - they were really putting on
>> an
>> excellent performance!
>>
>> The upload says it's going to take another 12 minutes to finish, so you
>> might get an error if you click this link within that timeframe.
>>
>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Da_Boyz/Comforter.mpg
>
> Kittens are so spastic. I love it.

But did you catch the part where Jessie tried to step over the comforter,
not knowing Archer was under there, and jumped when the ground started
moving beneath her paws?! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

cybercat
July 29th 07, 07:31 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message

> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Da_Boyz/Comforter.mpg

Really funny and cute! I love where Jessie walks from the door, discovers
the kitten under the comforter and jumps straight up! Everyone seems happy
and like they are calm and interested in one another. Where is your
beautiful
white girl, I have forgotten her name?

CatNipped
July 29th 07, 08:10 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>

>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Da_Boyz/Comforter.mpg
>>

> Really funny and cute! I love where Jessie walks from the door, discovers
> the kitten under the comforter and jumps straight up! Everyone seems happy
> and like they are calm and interested in one another. Where is your
> beautiful
> white girl, I have forgotten her name?

Demi was in the living room watching - it's like kitty comedy hour for the
adults, they wouldn't miss it (Sammy comes upstairs just to watch)!

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped
July 29th 07, 08:13 PM
Ohmygawd, I just went back and actually watched the video - the TV in the
background sounds like a porno flick!!! :O

It's actually "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind", or something like that.
The movie about Chuck Berris the game show producer who was supposed to be a
CIA assassin.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped