PDA

View Full Version : Tiger's mats are gone

---MIKE---
July 29th 07, 05:52 PM
After slowly breaking up the mats on Tiger's hips I have been very
diligent about brushing (with the Zoom Groom) and combing several times
a day. Luckily he likes this. So far there has been no signs of new
mats. I really wanted to avoid a trip to TED for sedating and shaving
like last year.

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Sheelagh >o
July 30th 07, 02:54 PM
On 29 Jul, 17:52, (---MIKE---) wrote:
> After slowly breaking up the mats on Tiger's hips I have been very
> diligent about brushing (with the Zoom Groom) and combing several times
> a day. Luckily he likes this. So far there has been no signs of new
> mats. I really wanted to avoid a trip to TED for sedating and shaving
> like last year.
>
> ---MIKE--->>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>
> >> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Well Done ;o)
A cat with tangles is a cat that has a fierce temper when the brush
comes out...
@ least mine are!

Sheelagh >"o"<