PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Facts About Banana

John Napzter
July 31st 07, 06:18 PM
This is interesting. After Reading this, you''ll never look at a
banana in the same way again.

Bananas. Containing three natural sugars - sucrose, fructose and
glucose combined with fiber, a banana gives an instant, sustained and
substantial boost of energy.

Research has proven...

read more, visit

http://123enter.blogspot.com/2007/07/interesting-facts-about-banana.html

honeybunch
August 1st 07, 01:29 AM
That may be true but my cat refuses to eat bananas and I'm not going
to make him do it. He doesn't like sugar even if it is natural and he
has too much energy as it is. He caught a big butterfly today and I
couldn't catch him to make him drop it before it was too late and a
wingtip was broken. It would be worse if he had more energy so please
keep your bananas and suggest something to reduce energy in cats.