PDA

View Full Version : How's Sammy?

cindys
July 31st 07, 07:08 PM
Forgive me if this is repetitious, but I think I checked all the threads for
an update and didn't see anything.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

CatNipped[_2_]
July 31st 07, 10:04 PM
"cindys" > wrote in message
> Forgive me if this is repetitious, but I think I checked all the threads
> for an update and didn't see anything.
> Best regards,
> ---Cindy S.

Sorry, I've been super busy at work with lots of overtime lately.

Sammy is still a little bit lethargic, but her stools are firming up (sorry
to be so graphic), and she is out from under the bed and even comes upstairs
on her own and plays with the kittens - sort of! ;> She is *SO HUGE* that
she isn't as fast as she used to be, and Archer and Ozzy are like lightning
on wheels! So what Sammy does is play the part of a bumper column to their
bumper cars. She sits in the middle of the room and they caroom around and
bump off of her to head off in another direction (she's nicely padded for
this). Before she can get a paw in the air to catch them they're halfway
across the room.

She still doesn't appreciate being pilled, so about the time she knows she's
due another dose she'll go hide, but after I drag her out and pill her
she'll stay out. It helps that I put the pill inside a hunk of butter and
then syringe water into her mouth to help her get it down.

Hugs,

CatNipped