PDA

View Full Version : A tell of harrassment

roachies shuffle
August 1st 07, 02:26 PM
I got tired of sheelagh writing me and asking me about cyber
everytime cyber and me would fight, she would write and tell
me how much we need to NOT fight, always minding my business

I stopped replying to sheelaghs personal emails some time ago
this ****ed her off... I also quit replying to her in the groups
this ****ed her off.. she kept writing asking, "is there something
wrong":

you'd think after 3 or 4 of those then, she would stop writing...
but no.. she posts a private email to public... for no reason
then she starts grabbing for straws as to why she did it
then she became a liar and a proud little haught.. how
she will NEVER apologize for doing nothing wrong
(even though she cried the loudest when I posted a small BullCrap
email of hers, it was not revealing of anything other than her boredom
on some saturday)... this ****ed her off
she couldn't understand why I would post it... so this should explain
why I didn't want to
write her anymore, or reply anymore.

I had told her umpteen times.. nothing is wrong everything is fine.

I ignored her remarks about cyber and me, NOBODY ASKED HER OPINION
she took it on herself to visit my inbox calling me Big Bear, asking
about Nancy

Nancy needs to kick her ass for being so sweet to me
**** it, Im a man

What business does a married woman got calling me Big Bear!

Im sure Paul would not quickly understand this.. or what if Paul was
calling some tight long legged woman Big Bunny! would she think it was
funny

With Sheelaghs little unsolicited and unreciprocated remarks built up
in my mind over a period of about a year.. I had had enough of her
pushing me around and general abuses.

No email she got should come as a surprise

If I was going to hit on her, I remember showing ya'll just how I go
about that.
I use poetry and patience. The way to a womans heart is to do right
and be there for her.
It's not something you just have for the wanting is my point.

I read what sheelagh posted... wow.. that doesn't look like a come-on,
that looks like someone who is angry and making a point. If the goal
was to stop sheelagh from writing anymore because she is shiftless and
nosy.. then.. so far it's working!

Don't complain to me about content, Im the victim here! you're too
blind to see it any of you, cause you don't like my ideas about GOD!..
but screw me and my rights right? I don't have the right to be loon
free? yes of course I do.

Sheelagh was going to force me to interact with her.

I seriously ****ing doubt it

if she wants any contact, she has to recognize her nosiness in asking
about any 3rd party
she has to apologize for sending me mixed signals.. it won't right.. i
never asked for it.

so big deal right? well.. Like I said, I would have never ratted her
out, and repremanded her, had she not posted my private email
originally.

All told, she did it for spite, she did it for the drama

and **** the rest of you shallow assholes!!!

I realize some of you understand the facts, but most of you do not.

The smartest one, or so I thought.. seems to have some personal stake
in this, which has clouded their judgment, that's just my opinion, but
that one knows wethere it's true or not.

The moral here is, when someone doesn't reply to 5 - 6 emails, when
someone stops replying to you on usenet.. LEAVE THEM THE HELL ALONE
and whatever you do, don't post their private email to public board.

bonbon
August 1st 07, 03:36 PM
I've just recently started reading the cat groups again. I don't know
who you are, but it seems to me (after getting about half way through
your post) that you need to suck it up, stop being so full of
yourself, curb your language and kindly stay on the subject of cats.
Thank You.

-bonbon

Matthew
August 1st 07, 03:43 PM
"bonbon" > wrote in message
> I've just recently started reading the cat groups again. I don't know
> who you are, but it seems to me (after getting about half way through
> your post) that you need to suck it up, stop being so full of
> yourself, curb your language and kindly stay on the subject of cats.
> Thank You.
>
> -bonbon

ROFLMAO you got Barry's number there Bonbon. Don't even worry about what
it as all about it is not worth your time. It is nothing but BS.

CatNipped[_2_]
August 1st 07, 03:47 PM
"bonbon" > wrote in message
> I've just recently started reading the cat groups again. I don't know
> who you are, but it seems to me (after getting about half way through
> your post) that you need to suck it up, stop being so full of
> yourself, curb your language and kindly stay on the subject of cats.
> Thank You.
>
> -bonbon

We've just made a pact on this group to ignore this bozo (can't killfile him
since he changes is 'nom ever other hour) - he has added *SO* much crap to
this group (none of it on-topic) that he's made it almost unreadable (see
the "Oh for Gawd's Sake" thread).

And, I must say, I am *EXTREMELY* proud of everyone who has ignored his
post.

Hugs,

CatNipped

bonbon
August 1st 07, 03:59 PM
On Wed, 1 Aug 2007 09:47:32 -0500, "CatNipped"
> wrote:

>"bonbon" > wrote in message
>> I've just recently started reading the cat groups again. I don't know
>> who you are, but it seems to me (after getting about half way through
>> your post) that you need to suck it up, stop being so full of
>> yourself, curb your language and kindly stay on the subject of cats.
>> Thank You.
>>
>> -bonbon
>
>We've just made a pact on this group to ignore this bozo (can't killfile him
>since he changes is 'nom ever other hour) - he has added *SO* much crap to
>this group (none of it on-topic) that he's made it almost unreadable (see
>the "Oh for Gawd's Sake" thread).
>
>And, I must say, I am *EXTREMELY* proud of everyone who has ignored his
>post.
>
>Hugs,
>
>CatNipped

Thanks for the heads up. It's hard coming back after being away for
so long to know right off just what's up and who's who.

-bonbon

bonbon
August 1st 07, 04:03 PM
On Wed, 1 Aug 2007 10:43:28 -0400, "Matthew"
> wrote:

>"bonbon" > wrote in message
>> I've just recently started reading the cat groups again. I don't know
>> who you are, but it seems to me (after getting about half way through
>> your post) that you need to suck it up, stop being so full of
>> yourself, curb your language and kindly stay on the subject of cats.
>> Thank You.
>>
>> -bonbon
>>

>ROFLMAO you got Barry's number there Bonbon. Don't even worry about what
>it as all about it is not worth your time. It is nothing but BS.

Thanks Matthew. I'll killfile "IT".

Laughs!

-bonbon

Matthew
August 1st 07, 04:31 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> "bonbon" > wrote in message
>> I've just recently started reading the cat groups again. I don't know
>> who you are, but it seems to me (after getting about half way through
>> your post) that you need to suck it up, stop being so full of
>> yourself, curb your language and kindly stay on the subject of cats.
>> Thank You.
>>
>> -bonbon
>
> We've just made a pact on this group to ignore this bozo (can't killfile
> him since he changes is 'nom ever other hour) - he has added *SO* much
> crap to this group (none of it on-topic) that he's made it almost
> unreadable (see the "Oh for Gawd's Sake" thread).
>
> And, I must say, I am *EXTREMELY* proud of everyone who has ignored his
> post.
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

Lori I thought you used outlook express to read the newsgroups or was that
was when you were on roadrunner

Rhonda[_3_]
August 1st 07, 05:01 PM
Barry, maybe it's time to stop forming such intricate personal
relationships with someone at another keyboard?

Rhonda

roachies shuffle wrote:
> I got tired of sheelagh writing me and asking me about cyber
> everytime cyber and me would fight, she would write and tell
> me how much we need to NOT fight, always minding my business

Sherry
August 1st 07, 05:10 PM
On Aug 1, 10:31 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "CatNipped" > wrote in message

> > "bonbon" > wrote in message
> >> I've just recently started reading the cat groups again. I don't know
> >> who you are, but it seems to me (after getting about half way through
> >> your post) that you need to suck it up, stop being so full of
> >> yourself, curb your language and kindly stay on the subject of cats.
> >> Thank You.
>
> >> -bonbon
>
> > We've just made a pact on this group to ignore this bozo (can't killfile
> > him since he changes is 'nom ever other hour) - he has added *SO* much
> > crap to this group (none of it on-topic) that he's made it almost
> > unreadable (see the "Oh for Gawd's Sake" thread).
>
> > And, I must say, I am *EXTREMELY* proud of everyone who has ignored his
> > post.
>
> > Hugs,
>
> > CatNipped
>
> Lori I thought you used outlook express to read the newsgroups or was that
> was when you were on roadrunner- Hide quoted text -

Matthew, correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think any newsreader's
killfile can block
someone who changes their nym constantly. Can they? Can a newsreader
killfile
a sender by using the IP address or something?

Sherry

Matthew
August 1st 07, 05:17 PM
"Sherry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Aug 1, 10:31 am, "Matthew" > wrote:

>> > We've just made a pact on this group to ignore this bozo (can't
>> > killfile
>> > him since he changes is 'nom ever other hour) - he has added *SO* much
>> > crap to this group (none of it on-topic) that he's made it almost
>> > unreadable (see the "Oh for Gawd's Sake" thread).
>>
>> > And, I must say, I am *EXTREMELY* proud of everyone who has ignored his
>> > post.
>>
>> > Hugs,
>>
>> > CatNipped
>>
>> Lori I thought you used outlook express to read the newsgroups or was
>> that
>> was when you were on roadrunner- Hide quoted text -
>>
> Matthew, correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think any newsreader's
> killfile can block
> someone who changes their nym constantly. Can they? Can a newsreader
> killfile
> a sender by using the IP address or something?
>
> Sherry
Yes you kill file the email address outlook express can do this you can also
use the filter to add the isp address

Sherry
August 1st 07, 06:59 PM
On Aug 1, 11:17 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> Yes you kill file the email address outlook express can do this you can also
> use the filter to add the isp address- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for that info. I wish I had someone to help me set up a real
newsreader. It just seems
so complicated to me.
I know I am fairly well-written and literate, which is rather
misleading. There's nothing that makes
me feel (and probably look) .... more stupid than when discussing
newsreaders.

Sherry

mlbriggs
August 1st 07, 07:05 PM
On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 10:59:45 -0700, Sherry wrote:

> On Aug 1, 11:17 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
>> Yes you kill file the email address outlook express can do this you can
>> also use the filter to add the isp address- Hide quoted text -

> Thanks for that info. I wish I had someone to help me set up a real
> newsreader. It just seems
> so complicated to me.
> I know I am fairly well-written and literate, which is rather misleading.
> There's nothing that makes me feel (and probably look) .... more stupid
> than when discussing newsreaders.
>
> Sherry

Me too -- join the club. MLB

bonbon
August 1st 07, 07:22 PM
On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 10:59:45 -0700, Sherry > wrote:

>On Aug 1, 11:17 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
>> Yes you kill file the email address outlook express can do this you can also
>> use the filter to add the isp address- Hide quoted text -

>Thanks for that info. I wish I had someone to help me set up a real
>newsreader. It just seems
>so complicated to me.
>I know I am fairly well-written and literate, which is rather
>misleading. There's nothing that makes
>me feel (and probably look) .... more stupid than when discussing
>newsreaders.
>
>Sherry

I know enough about computers to get myself into a lot of trouble.
Thank goodness my DH is a Computer Science Engineer. I break 'em, he
fixes 'em. I use Forte Agent for my news reader. It's a great lay
out, simple to read, post, etc. Email me, and I'll have DH send you a
copy. Whoops.......Is that legal?

-bonbon

roachies shuffle
August 1st 07, 08:58 PM
On Aug 1, 12:01 pm, Rhonda > wrote:
> Barry, maybe it's time to stop forming such intricate personal
> relationships with someone at another keyboard?

It couldn't be much different if I was blind, other than a blind mans
remaining, forboding senses, i'ts more than just closing your eyes.
I can't help what I feel. I like what I feel.
For everything under the sun there is a time and season.

sooo i like pushing buttons, those buttons shouldnt be there anyway

and, shamefully I have to admit, I am still sore from the grotesque
treatment upon my arrival, I used to be a nice person

then there's so and so, and so and so..

you know

I feel requited in my anger, Im cool now, and the thing is... I am
going to hush my mouth now

J Harshaw
August 1st 07, 11:45 PM
On Aug 1, 3:58 pm, roachies shuffle > wrote:

>WAAAAHHHHHH.....pity me, a poooor little victim.....

See what I mean? You got no mo game.
You're done.
30.
Pau.
Ended.
You are out of sight and out of mind for this group.

Your attempts to hang around people who have KF'ed you and twist month-
old *resolved* situations into sympathy just show how pathetic you
really are.

Now get back under your rock, slug.

Charlie Wilkes
August 2nd 07, 12:26 AM
On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 06:26:24 -0700, roachies shuffle wrote:

> The moral here is, when someone doesn't reply to 5 - 6 emails, when
> someone stops replying to you on usenet.. LEAVE THEM THE HELL ALONE and
> whatever you do, don't post their private email to public board.

Is Sheelagh continuing to pester you by email?

Charlie

MaryL
August 2nd 07, 04:34 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "Sherry" > wrote in message
> oups.com...

>>> Lori I thought you used outlook express to read the newsgroups or was
>>> that
>>> was when you were on roadrunner- Hide quoted text -
>>>
>> Matthew, correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think any newsreader's
>> killfile can block
>> someone who changes their nym constantly. Can they? Can a newsreader
>> killfile
>> a sender by using the IP address or something?
>>
>> Sherry
> Yes you kill file the email address outlook express can do this you can
> also use the filter to add the isp address

I don't think this can be done with all ISPs (although I'm not very
knowledgeable about that). For example, my ISP is dynamic rather than
static--so it changes every time I disconnect and then reconnect.

MaryL

PawsForThought
August 2nd 07, 06:04 PM
On Aug 1, 2:22 pm, bonbon > wrote:
> On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 10:59:45 -0700, Sherry > wrote:
> >On Aug 1, 11:17 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> >> Yes you kill file the email address outlook express can do this you can also
> >> use the filter to add the isp address- Hide quoted text -

> >Thanks for that info. I wish I had someone to help me set up a real
> >newsreader. It just seems
> >so complicated to me.
> >I know I am fairly well-written and literate, which is rather
> >misleading. There's nothing that makes
> >me feel (and probably look) .... more stupid than when discussing
> >newsreaders.
>
> >Sherry
>
> I know enough about computers to get myself into a lot of trouble.
> Thank goodness my DH is a Computer Science Engineer. I break 'em, he
> fixes 'em. I use Forte Agent for my news reader. It's a great lay
> out, simple to read, post, etc. Email me, and I'll have DH send you a
> copy. Whoops.......Is that legal?
>
> -bonbon- Hide quoted text -

Well I built my computer myself, but when it comes to newsreaders, I
use google groups, lol. I would love to killfile these bozos (one of
the main reasons for not visiting this group very often).