PDA

View Full Version : Persian Kitten Empire Web Updates

Persian
August 1st 07, 10:11 PM
Persian Breeder Directory & Pet Shop - Enjoy!

http://www.persiankittenempire.com

Thanks,
Alex

CatNipped[_2_]
August 1st 07, 10:21 PM
Get lost creep!

cybercat
August 1st 07, 10:31 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> Get lost creep!

Who?

Sherry
August 2nd 07, 12:01 AM
On Aug 1, 4:21 pm, "CatNipped" > wrote:
> Get lost creep!

Well, I got a *nasty* e-mail recently over a post I'd made in 2002
from breeder scum. Shouldn't there
be a statute of limitations on how long someone can harass you over a
post?

I don't even remember this person ever posting to this group.
Incidentally, from her e-mail addy ),
it wasn't difficult to find out she calls herself, "Patrice Williams,
Breeder of African Serval Cats." I believe in Nashville, TN.

Anyone recall Ms. Williams posting here?

Sherry

Matthew
August 2nd 07, 03:17 AM
"Sherry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Aug 1, 4:21 pm, "CatNipped" > wrote:
>> Get lost creep!
>
> Well, I got a *nasty* e-mail recently over a post I'd made in 2002
> from breeder scum. Shouldn't there
> be a statute of limitations on how long someone can harass you over a
> post?
>
> I don't even remember this person ever posting to this group.
> Incidentally, from her e-mail addy ),
> it wasn't difficult to find out she calls herself, "Patrice Williams,
> Breeder of African Serval Cats." I believe in Nashville, TN.
>
> Anyone recall Ms. Williams posting here?
>
> Sherry

I would have told them to kiss your you know what and than stick it up his
and than post his or her email address in every gay/ lesbian and troll site
there was

CatNipped[_2_]
August 2nd 07, 04:11 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>> Get lost creep!
>>

> Who?

The OP on this thread who was SPAMming her web site (which is about
breeding/selling Persian cats) - thus my change of subject line.

Hugs,

CatNipped