PDA

View Full Version : Well it is official


Matthew
August 2nd 07, 04:53 PM
I can now today officially use a senior citizen discount
Somebody tell me I am dreaming ;-)

Sheelagh >o
August 2nd 07, 05:17 PM
On 2 Aug, 16:53, "Matthew" > wrote:
> I can now today officially use a senior citizen discount
> Somebody tell me I am dreaming ;-)

(I am some body, saying...)

"You are dreaming Matthew"!!

There we are, all said & done. What is the problem with that?
As the saying goes, "your only ever as old as the person you feel"....


Make what you want of that Lol:o)

Congratulations all the same
Sheelagh >"o"<

PS: Do your pussy cats get anything out of the deal at all?
ie: Discount rate @ the vets because you are senior citizen?
It happens over here, so I
wondered if it does where you live too?
Is it your Birthday today by any chance?

Matthew
August 2nd 07, 05:22 PM
"Sheelagh >o<" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> On 2 Aug, 16:53, "Matthew" > wrote:
>> I can now today officially use a senior citizen discount
>> Somebody tell me I am dreaming ;-)
>
> (I am some body, saying...)
>
> "You are dreaming Matthew"!!
>
> There we are, all said & done. What is the problem with that?
> As the saying goes, "your only ever as old as the person you feel"....
>
>
> Make what you want of that Lol:o)
>
> Congratulations all the same
> Sheelagh >"o"<
>
> PS: Do your pussy cats get anything out of the deal at all?
> ie: Discount rate @ the vets because you are senior citizen?
> It happens over here, so I
> wondered if it does where you live too?
> Is it your Birthday today by any chance?
>
That is why I said it is I can now officially use senior citizen discounts
;-)
Yes It is my Birthday I am a Leo and an old fart

Sheelagh >o
August 2nd 07, 06:04 PM
On 2 Aug, 17:22, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "Sheelagh >o<" > wrote in message
>
> ps.com...
>
>
>
> > On 2 Aug, 16:53, "Matthew" > wrote:
> >> I can now today officially use a senior citizen discount
> >> Somebody tell me I am dreaming ;-)
>
> > (I am some body, saying...)
>
> > "You are dreaming Matthew"!!
>
> > There we are, all said & done. What is the problem with that?
> > As the saying goes, "your only ever as old as the person you feel"....
>
> > Make what you want of that Lol:o)
>
> > Congratulations all the same
> > Sheelagh >"o"<
>
> > PS: Do your pussy cats get anything out of the deal at all?
> > ie: Discount rate @ the vets because you are senior citizen?
> > It happens over here, so I
> > wondered if it does where you live too?
> > Is it your Birthday today by any chance?
>
> That is why I said it is I can now officially use senior citizen discounts
> ;-)
> Yes It is my Birthday I am a Leo and an old fart- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

YIPPEE!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, & MANY RETURNS OF THE DAY
Best Wishes,
Sheelagh >"o"<

Leo, hey?
I'm a Virgo...now isn't that interesting?!
I think it should be the other way around, Lol:o)
PS: Not too many Twinky's or slices of cake for the cats

mlbriggs
August 2nd 07, 06:50 PM
On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 12:22:59 -0400, Matthew wrote:

>
> "Sheelagh >o<" > wrote in message
> ps.com...
>> On 2 Aug, 16:53, "Matthew" > wrote:
>>> I can now today officially use a senior citizen discount Somebody tell
>>> me I am dreaming ;-)
>>
>> (I am some body, saying...)
>>
>> "You are dreaming Matthew"!!
>>
>> There we are, all said & done. What is the problem with that? As the
>> saying goes, "your only ever as old as the person you feel"....
>>
>>
>> Make what you want of that Lol:o)
>>
>> Congratulations all the same
>> Sheelagh >"o"<
>>
>> PS: Do your pussy cats get anything out of the deal at all? ie: Discount
>> rate @ the vets because you are senior citizen? It happens over here, so
>> I
>> wondered if it does where you live too? Is it your Birthday today by any
>> chance?
>>
> That is why I said it is I can now officially use senior citizen discounts
> ;-)
> Yes It is my Birthday I am a Leo and an old fart
==========

According to what I have read, Leos are usually proud of their hair.
(Leo the Lion and his beautiful mane)

Matthew
August 2nd 07, 07:38 PM
"mlbriggs" > wrote in message
...
> On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 12:22:59 -0400, Matthew wrote:
>
>>
>> "Sheelagh >o<" > wrote in message
>> ps.com...
>>> On 2 Aug, 16:53, "Matthew" > wrote:
>>>> I can now today officially use a senior citizen discount Somebody tell
>>>> me I am dreaming ;-)
>>>
>>> (I am some body, saying...)
>>>
>>> "You are dreaming Matthew"!!
>>>
>>> There we are, all said & done. What is the problem with that? As the
>>> saying goes, "your only ever as old as the person you feel"....
>>>
>>>
>>> Make what you want of that Lol:o)
>>>
>>> Congratulations all the same
>>> Sheelagh >"o"<
>>>
>>> PS: Do your pussy cats get anything out of the deal at all? ie: Discount
>>> rate @ the vets because you are senior citizen? It happens over here, so
>>> I
>>> wondered if it does where you live too? Is it your Birthday today by any
>>> chance?
>>>
>> That is why I said it is I can now officially use senior citizen
>> discounts
>> ;-)
>> Yes It is my Birthday I am a Leo and an old fart
> ==========
>
> According to what I have read, Leos are usually proud of their hair.
> (Leo the Lion and his beautiful mane)
>
What hair I have two ex wives and six cats I have no hair ;^)

But thank you everyone

Sherry
August 2nd 07, 10:52 PM
On Aug 2, 10:53 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> I can now today officially use a senior citizen discount
> Somebody tell me I am dreaming ;-)

Happy Birthday, Matthew!!

In honor of this milestone birthday, I have a joke especially for you.
I actually thought of you when I first read it.
(Now, don't be offended; I'm pretty sure you have a good sense of
humor or I wouldn't post this)

An elderly man in Florida had owned a large farm for several years.
He had a large pond in the back, fixed up nice: picnic tables,
horseshoe courts, a volleyball court, and some apple and peach trees.

The pond was properly shaped and fixed up for swimming.
One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond and
look it over, as he hadn't been there for a while.
He grabbed a five gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.

As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with
glee. As he came closer he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-
dipping in his pond. He made the women aware of his presence and
they all went to the deep end.

One of the women shouted to him, 'We're not coming out until you
leave!'

The old man frowned, 'I didn't come down here to
watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked.
Holding the bucket up he said, 'I'm here to feed the alligator.'

Old men can still think fast.

Matthew
August 2nd 07, 11:06 PM
"Sherry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Aug 2, 10:53 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
>> I can now today officially use a senior citizen discount
>> Somebody tell me I am dreaming ;-)
>
> Happy Birthday, Matthew!!
>
> In honor of this milestone birthday, I have a joke especially for you.
> I actually thought of you when I first read it.
> (Now, don't be offended; I'm pretty sure you have a good sense of
> humor or I wouldn't post this)
>
> An elderly man in Florida had owned a large farm for several years.
> He had a large pond in the back, fixed up nice: picnic tables,
> horseshoe courts, a volleyball court, and some apple and peach trees.
>
> The pond was properly shaped and fixed up for swimming.
> One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond and
> look it over, as he hadn't been there for a while.
> He grabbed a five gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.
>
> As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with
> glee. As he came closer he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-
> dipping in his pond. He made the women aware of his presence and
> they all went to the deep end.
>
> One of the women shouted to him, 'We're not coming out until you
> leave!'
>
> The old man frowned, 'I didn't come down here to
> watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked.
> Holding the bucket up he said, 'I'm here to feed the alligator.'
>
> Old men can still think fast.
>
HELL YEAH

a few others that I like that my "friends" sent me today

Old Couple Watching Chickens
Old couple watching chickens in yard. Rooster goes from hen to hen taking
care of each one in turn. Lady says "Pa, why can't you do like that
rooster?" He answers: might could Ma, if I had a different chick each time.

What's in Your Ear
There were two old fellows who were chatting. Suddenly one of them asked,
"What in the world is that sticking out of your right ear?" The other, with
a puzzled look, said, "I don't know", and reached up pulling out the object,
then exclaimed, "My word, a suppository!" Then he slapped his forehead and
excitedly declared, "Now I know what I did with my hearing aid."

Jake, I'm Dead
Sadie wakes up and says to her husband, "Jake, I'm dead". Jake responds.
What's the matter with you, Sadie, you aren't dead. You're talking to me."
"No, Jake, I'm definitely dead". "Sadie, you are not dead. Why do you think
you're dead" Sadie responds, "Because nothing hurts

Warning a little dirty
I have been wondering about my penis
A man in his sixties goes to the Doctor. The Dr. checks him out and tells
him everything is fine. The Doctor asked if he had any questions. The man
stated he did. "I have been wondering about my penis. When I was 17 and it
was hard I could not bend it." When I was in my 40's and it was hard I could
bend it a little bit." Now that I am in my 60's and it gets hard I can bend
the hell out of it." Doc tell me am I getting stronger

Signs of Growing Old
Do you know the four signs of growing old? 1. Forgetting names, 2.
Forgetting faces, 3. Forgetting to zip up, 4. Forgetting to zip down

When we have Sex
The old man and his wife went to the doctor for their yearly checkup, and
the doctor saw the old man first, and asked him how things were going. Fine,
says the old man, except one thing. When we have sex, the first time it is
great. The second time I break out into a sweat, start shaking and don't
know what's going on.
The doc gets the old man's wife into his office and tells her what her
husband said. No wonder, she says. The first time is in January and the
second time is in July.

silvercelt
August 3rd 07, 12:34 PM
On 2 Aug, 23:06, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "Sherry" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
>
>
> > On Aug 2, 10:53 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> >> I can now today officially use a senior citizen discount
> >> Somebody tell me I am dreaming ;-)
>
> > Happy Birthday, Matthew!!
>
> > In honor of this milestone birthday, I have a joke especially for you.
> > I actually thought of you when I first read it.
> > (Now, don't be offended; I'm pretty sure you have a good sense of
> > humor or I wouldn't post this)
>
> > An elderly man in Florida had owned a large farm for several years.
> > He had a large pond in the back, fixed up nice: picnic tables,
> > horseshoe courts, a volleyball court, and some apple and peach trees.
>
> > The pond was properly shaped and fixed up for swimming.
> > One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond and
> > look it over, as he hadn't been there for a while.
> > He grabbed a five gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.
>
> > As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with
> > glee. As he came closer he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-
> > dipping in his pond. He made the women aware of his presence and
> > they all went to the deep end.
>
> > One of the women shouted to him, 'We're not coming out until you
> > leave!'
>
> > The old man frowned, 'I didn't come down here to
> > watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked.
> > Holding the bucket up he said, 'I'm here to feed the alligator.'
>
> > Old men can still think fast.
>
> HELL YEAH
>
> a few others that I like that my "friends" sent me today
>
> Old Couple Watching Chickens
> Old couple watching chickens in yard. Rooster goes from hen to hen taking
> care of each one in turn. Lady says "Pa, why can't you do like that
> rooster?" He answers: might could Ma, if I had a different chick each time.
>
> What's in Your Ear
> There were two old fellows who were chatting. Suddenly one of them asked,
> "What in the world is that sticking out of your right ear?" The other, with
> a puzzled look, said, "I don't know", and reached up pulling out the object,
> then exclaimed, "My word, a suppository!" Then he slapped his forehead and
> excitedly declared, "Now I know what I did with my hearing aid."
>
> Jake, I'm Dead
> Sadie wakes up and says to her husband, "Jake, I'm dead". Jake responds.
> What's the matter with you, Sadie, you aren't dead. You're talking to me."
> "No, Jake, I'm definitely dead". "Sadie, you are not dead. Why do you think
> you're dead" Sadie responds, "Because nothing hurts
>
> Warning a little dirty
> I have been wondering about my penis
> A man in his sixties goes to the Doctor. The Dr. checks him out and tells
> him everything is fine. The Doctor asked if he had any questions. The man
> stated he did. "I have been wondering about my penis. When I was 17 and it
> was hard I could not bend it." When I was in my 40's and it was hard I could
> bend it a little bit." Now that I am in my 60's and it gets hard I can bend
> the hell out of it." Doc tell me am I getting stronger
>
> Signs of Growing Old
> Do you know the four signs of growing old? 1. Forgetting names, 2.
> Forgetting faces, 3. Forgetting to zip up, 4. Forgetting to zip down
>
> When we have Sex
> The old man and his wife went to the doctor for their yearly checkup, and
> the doctor saw the old man first, and asked him how things were going. Fine,
> says the old man, except one thing. When we have sex, the first time it is
> great. The second time I break out into a sweat, start shaking and don't
> know what's going on.
> The doc gets the old man's wife into his office and tells her what her
> husband said. No wonder, she says. The first time is in January and the
> second time is in July.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

make the most of the discounts i say

Lynne
August 3rd 07, 01:48 PM
on Thu, 02 Aug 2007 15:53:43 GMT, "Matthew" >
wrote:

> I can now today officially use a senior citizen discount
> Somebody tell me I am dreaming ;-)

Wow, happy birthday, Matthew! By your posts, I would have guessed you were
a spry young man of 27! :)

--
Lynne

Matthew
August 3rd 07, 04:30 PM
"Lynne" > wrote in message
. 97.142...
> on Thu, 02 Aug 2007 15:53:43 GMT, "Matthew"
> >
> wrote:
>
>> I can now today officially use a senior citizen discount
>> Somebody tell me I am dreaming ;-)
>
> Wow, happy birthday, Matthew! By your posts, I would have guessed you
> were
> a spry young man of 27! :)
>
> --
> Lynne

BIG KISS

I am 18 in my heart but my body reminds me I am over half a century old
plus some

Sheelagh >o
August 3rd 07, 04:34 PM
On 2 Aug, 22:52, Sherry > wrote:
> On Aug 2, 10:53 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
>
> > I can now today officially use a senior citizen discount
> > Somebody tell me I am dreaming ;-)
>
> Happy Birthday, Matthew!!
>
> In honor of this milestone birthday, I have a joke especially for you.
> I actually thought of you when I first read it.
> (Now, don't be offended; I'm pretty sure you have a good sense of
> humor or I wouldn't post this)
>
> An elderly man in Florida had owned a large farm for several years.
> He had a large pond in the back, fixed up nice: picnic tables,
> horseshoe courts, a volleyball court, and some apple and peach trees.
>
> The pond was properly shaped and fixed up for swimming.
> One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond and
> look it over, as he hadn't been there for a while.
> He grabbed a five gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.
>
> As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with
> glee. As he came closer he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-
> dipping in his pond. He made the women aware of his presence and
> they all went to the deep end.
>
> One of the women shouted to him, 'We're not coming out until you
> leave!'
>
> The old man frowned, 'I didn't come down here to
> watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked.
> Holding the bucket up he said, 'I'm here to feed the alligator.'
>
> Old men can still think fast.

Lol,
Excellent one, I enjoyed that one :o)
Sheelagh>"o"<

cybercat
August 3rd 07, 04:52 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
...
>
> "Lynne" > wrote in message
> . 97.142...
>> on Thu, 02 Aug 2007 15:53:43 GMT, "Matthew"
>> >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I can now today officially use a senior citizen discount
>>> Somebody tell me I am dreaming ;-)
>>
>> Wow, happy birthday, Matthew! By your posts, I would have guessed you
>> were
>> a spry young man of 27! :)
>>
>> --
>> Lynne
>
> BIG KISS
>
> I am 18 in my heart but my body reminds me I am over half a century old
> plus some

Matthew, men don't even start getting good until 45.

Lynne
August 3rd 07, 05:52 PM
on Fri, 03 Aug 2007 15:52:06 GMT, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Matthew, men don't even start getting good until 45

are you suggesting that I stop dating men who are 15+ years younger than
me?

--
Lynne

cybercat
August 3rd 07, 05:56 PM
"Lynne" > wrote in message
. 97.142...
> on Fri, 03 Aug 2007 15:52:06 GMT, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> Matthew, men don't even start getting good until 45
>
> are you suggesting that I stop dating men who are 15+ years younger than
> me?

No, just that you have good things in store. :) FWIW, my husband is not yet
45. By a few years.