PDA

View Full Version : ***UPDATE: SOCKS THE CAT IS STILL ALIVE***

Wavy G
August 3rd 07, 05:24 PM
Socks the Cat (the famous "White House pet" during the "Clinton
Administration") is still alive and well. Age: 16. That's all the news
for now. I will keep you updated.

--
"He was annoying. But I miss him. <sniff>"
-- mimus writes the perfect caption for my headstone.

Sherry
August 3rd 07, 05:57 PM
On Aug 3, 11:24 am, Wavy G > wrote:
> Socks the Cat (the famous "White House pet" during the "Clinton
> Administration") is still alive and well. Age: 16. That's all the news
> for now. I will keep you updated.
>
> --
> "He was annoying. But I miss him. <sniff>"
> -- mimus writes the perfect caption for my headstone.

Poor Socks. I hope he recovered from his declaw.

Sherry

dave hillstrom
August 3rd 07, 07:08 PM
On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 12:24:17 -0400, Wavy G >
wrote:

>Socks the Cat (the famous "White House pet" during the "Clinton
>Administration") is still alive and well. Age: 16. That's all the news
>for now. I will keep you updated.

i wanted to say something here, but i forgot what it was. sorry, it
was really funny, too.

--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj

this signature might or might not be for mimus.
but it is for hatchetmama and shirley and smee.

and LaBlueGirl and Dr. Flonkenstein.
farewell for the time being, frankb. may you learn
more mysteries on the other side than one can count
on this plane.

trippy
August 3rd 07, 07:14 PM
In article >, dave hillstrom
took the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

> On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 12:24:17 -0400, Wavy G >
> wrote:
>
> >Socks the Cat (the famous "White House pet" during the "Clinton
> >Administration") is still alive and well. Age: 16. That's all the news
> >for now. I will keep you updated.
>
> i wanted to say something here, but i forgot what it was. sorry, it
> was really funny, too.

Highdog.

--
trippy
mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30

NP: "Call Me When You're Sober" -- Evanescence

"What did I tell the kid. It's about how hard you can get hit,
and keep moving forward. It's about how much you can take,
and keep moving forward. Get up."

-- Sylvester Stallone "Rocky Balboa"

silvercelt
August 4th 07, 12:38 PM
On 3 Aug, 19:14, trippy > wrote:
> In article >, dave hillstrom
> took the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...
>
> > On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 12:24:17 -0400, Wavy G >
> > wrote:
>
> > >Socks the Cat (the famous "White House pet" during the "Clinton
> > >Administration") is still alive and well. Age: 16. That's all the news
> > >for now. I will keep you updated.
>
> > i wanted to say something here, but i forgot what it was. sorry, it
> > was really funny, too.
>
> Highdog.
>
> --
> trippy
> mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30
> sTaRShInE_mOOnBeAm aT HoTmAil dOt CoMhttp://www.myspace.com/starshine_moonbeam
>
> NP: "Call Me When You're Sober" -- Evanescence
>
> "What did I tell the kid. It's about how hard you can get hit,
> and keep moving forward. It's about how much you can take,
> and keep moving forward. Get up."
>
> -- Sylvester Stallone "Rocky Balboa"

not 100% sure who that is but great to hear he still with us

trippy
August 4th 07, 06:05 PM
In article . com>,
silvercelt took the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said
"Oh Wow"...

> On 3 Aug, 19:14, trippy > wrote:
> > In article >, dave hillstrom
> > took the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

> > > i wanted to say something here, but i forgot what it was. sorry, it
> > > was really funny, too.
> >
> > Highdog.
> >
> not 100% sure who that is but great to hear he still with us

Who?

--
trippy
mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30
sTaRShInE_mOOnBeAm aT HoTmAil dOt CoM
http://www.myspace.com/starshine_moonbeam

NP: "Call Me When You're Sober" -- Evanescence

"What did I tell the kid. It's about how hard you can get hit,
and keep moving forward. It's about how much you can take,
and keep moving forward. Get up."

-- Sylvester Stallone "Rocky Balboa"

Daedalus
August 6th 07, 03:53 PM
wrote:

>Socks the Cat (the famous "White House pet" during the "Clinton
>Administration") is still alive and well. Age: 16. That's all the news
>for now. I will keep you updated.

That's great news!

Jade

Wavy G
August 8th 07, 07:52 AM
trippy made me LOL when I read the following hilarious schtick:

>In article . com>,
>silvercelt took the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said
>"Oh Wow"...
>
>> On 3 Aug, 19:14, trippy > wrote:
>> > In article >, dave hillstrom
>> > took the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

>> > Highdog.
>> >
>> not 100% sure who that is but great to hear he still with us
>>

>Who?

How old are you guys?

--
"He was annoying. But I miss him. <sniff>"
-- mimus writes the perfect caption for my headstone.

August 8th 07, 07:56 AM
In rec.pets.cats.anecdotes Wavy G > wrote:
> trippy made me LOL when I read the following hilarious schtick:

> >In article . com>,
> >silvercelt took the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said

> >> not 100% sure who that is but great to hear he still with us
> >>

> >Who?

> How old are you guys?

Apparently, younger than Socks.