PDA

View Full Version : Check out this virtual kitty!

jmc
August 4th 07, 12:13 PM
http://home.hccnet.nl/r.ruggenberg/maikel.swf

He follows and sometimes responds to your mouse

His pupils get bigger if you move your mouse really fast :)

Thanks, StumbleUpon!

jmc

oldhickory
August 4th 07, 05:54 PM
FYI... legit and safe...seen it before--is very cute.

--
ie
ride fast, take chances.

"jmc" > wrote in message
> http://home.hccnet.nl/r.ruggenberg/maikel.swf
>
> He follows and sometimes responds to your mouse
>
> His pupils get bigger if you move your mouse really fast :)
>
> Thanks, StumbleUpon!
>
> jmc

AZ Nomad
August 4th 07, 06:01 PM
On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 20:43:33 +0930, jmc > wrote:

>http://home.hccnet.nl/r.ruggenberg/maikel.swf

>He follows and sometimes responds to your mouse

>His pupils get bigger if you move your mouse really fast :)

>Thanks, StumbleUpon!

>jmc

It would be an improvement if he did more than just sit there. The 'neko'
animation from the 80's would run all over his window, take a few swats at
the mouse, and then go to sleep. He'd awake up alarmed if the mouse moved
and repeat. If the mouse was outside the window then he'd try to scratch his
way out. Of course neko was primitive as hell, but at least it did more than
sit there.

mlbriggs
August 4th 07, 06:03 PM
On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 20:43:33 +0930, jmc wrote:

> http://home.hccnet.nl/r.ruggenberg/maikel.swf
>
> He follows and sometimes responds to your mouse
>
> His pupils get bigger if you move your mouse really fast :)
>
> Thanks, StumbleUpon!
>
> jmc

Thanks for sending this kitty. I had it before but lost it in the depths
of the 'puter. MLB

jmc
August 5th 07, 01:27 AM
Suddenly, without warning, AZ Nomad exclaimed (8/5/2007 2:31 AM):
> On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 20:43:33 +0930, jmc > wrote:
>

>> http://home.hccnet.nl/r.ruggenberg/maikel.swf
>
>> He follows and sometimes responds to your mouse
>
>> His pupils get bigger if you move your mouse really fast :)
>
>> Thanks, StumbleUpon!
>
>> jmc
>
> It would be an improvement if he did more than just sit there. The 'neko'
> animation from the 80's would run all over his window, take a few swats at
> the mouse, and then go to sleep. He'd awake up alarmed if the mouse moved
> and repeat. If the mouse was outside the window then he'd try to scratch his
> way out. Of course neko was primitive as hell, but at least it did more than
> sit there.

Yea, I had Neko for a while myself. He was just an animated
mouse-chaser... I like this kitty better because it responds when you
stroke it - touch his ears and he flicks them, he'll start tapping his
tail if you touch that... he purrs if you "pet" his body.

Sometimes he'll take a swat at your mouse, but that looks pretty
unnatural. I'd have liked him more if he got mad at you, like a real
cat, for touching ears or tail too much, but I did think it was a nice
touch that his pupils get big when your mouse moves fast.

jmc

JohnR66
August 6th 07, 05:58 PM
"jmc" > wrote in message
> http://home.hccnet.nl/r.ruggenberg/maikel.swf
>
> He follows and sometimes responds to your mouse
>
> His pupils get bigger if you move your mouse really fast :)
>
> Thanks, StumbleUpon!
>
> jmc

Just what I need. More crap on my computer. I'll have a real kitty thank
you.

jmc
August 7th 07, 12:10 PM
Suddenly, without warning, JohnR66 exclaimed (8/7/2007 2:28 AM):
> "jmc" > wrote in message
>> http://home.hccnet.nl/r.ruggenberg/maikel.swf
>>
>> He follows and sometimes responds to your mouse
>>
>> His pupils get bigger if you move your mouse really fast :)
>>
>> Thanks, StumbleUpon!
>>
>> jmc
>
> Just what I need. More crap on my computer. I'll have a real kitty thank
> you.

So don't go there, then. Geeze.

jmc

Sheelagh >o
August 8th 07, 01:37 PM
On 4 Aug, 12:13, jmc > wrote:
> http://home.hccnet.nl/r.ruggenberg/maikel.swf
>
> He follows and sometimes responds to your mouse
>
> His pupils get bigger if you move your mouse really fast :)
>
> Thanks, StumbleUpon!
>
> jmc

He he, I promised my little girl a sweet new kitty, But I'm not sure
that this was what she had in mind @ that time- Still, she has found
it entertaining & delightful.
Thanks J.m.c
Sheelagh >"o"<