PDA

View Full Version : Salmonella

papierowka
August 6th 07, 04:12 AM
Can Salmonellosis cause a fluid to collect in a chest cavity (pleural
effusion ) in cats ?

cybercat
August 6th 07, 05:21 AM
"papierowka" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Can Salmonellosis cause a fluid to collect in a chest cavity (pleural
> effusion ) in cats ?

Sounds like a great question for your vet. But since you came to a Usenet
group where most people are just your average slobs, let me hazard a guess:
I guess "yes."

papierowka
August 6th 07, 01:31 PM
On Aug 6, 12:21 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "papierowka" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>
> > Can Salmonellosis cause a fluid to collect in a chest cavity (pleural
> > effusion ) in cats ?
>
> Sounds like a great question for your vet. But since you came to a Usenet
> group where most people are just your average slobs, let me hazard a guess:
> I guess "yes."

Yes, this question is for a vet and I have already asked 2 of them,
but I still don't know the answer. One vet said "yes", and the other
said "no way". I was hoping to get an answer here from somebody like
Phil P. whose knowledge amazes me or somebody whose cat had
Salmonellosis or an experience vet.