PDA

View Full Version : How does "Advantage" work?

JohnR66
August 6th 07, 06:03 PM
I put one drop on each cat and it seems to repell most fleas. Some feas are
still there, but I think these are "jump-ons" that are doomed. Where my cat
sleeps I've seen dead or lethargic fleas. How does the chemical spread
itself around to affect the fleas on the cat? Does it enter the cat's blood
stream?
Thanks,
John

cindys
August 6th 07, 07:00 PM
"JohnR66" > wrote in message
>I put one drop on each cat and it seems to repell most fleas. Some feas are
>still there, but I think these are "jump-ons" that are doomed. Where my cat
>sleeps I've seen dead or lethargic fleas. How does the chemical spread
>itself around to affect the fleas on the cat? Does it enter the cat's blood
>stream?
> Thanks,
> John
--------
http://www.vspn.org/VSPNSearch/VINLibrary/lv960042.htm

Best regards,
---Cindy S.

bobblespin[_2_]
August 6th 07, 09:40 PM
"cindys" > wrote in news:46b761da$0$16569
:

> http://www.vspn.org/VSPNSearch/VINLibrary/lv960042.htm

Contrary to what they say in this article: there is an odor and it is oily.
However, this product is quite good, since I can remember the good old days
of dusting or spraying my poor cats with awful powder/spray to try and kill
the fleas, which didn't work, and only made the cats ill.