PDA

View Full Version : New Levi photos


Lynne
August 6th 07, 08:22 PM
Hard to believe this is the kitten who swallowed the latex teat 4 weeks shy
of 1 year ago:

http://picasaweb.google.com/what.the.hell.is.it/Hendrix/photo#
5095662430494837618

(click on the first photo and after it loads you can click through to more,
even though this is the puppy's album)

--
Lynne

Matthew
August 6th 07, 08:31 PM
Can't believe how big they get

your url is messed up so here is the fix http://tinyurl.com/2ofhtf




"Lynne" > wrote in message
. 97.142...
> Hard to believe this is the kitten who swallowed the latex teat 4 weeks
> shy
> of 1 year ago:
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/what.the.hell.is.it/Hendrix/photo#
> 5095662430494837618
>
> (click on the first photo and after it loads you can click through to
> more,
> even though this is the puppy's album)
>
> --
> Lynne

Lynne
August 6th 07, 08:36 PM
on Mon, 06 Aug 2007 19:31:22 GMT, "Matthew" >
wrote:

> Can't believe how big they get

Yeah, if you look in the "beasts" album from when I got him a year ago...
woah! Now imagine that big boy attached to my lip, LOL.

> your url is messed up so here is the fix http://tinyurl.com/2ofhtf

Thank you from the bottom of my lazy heart!

--
Lynne

Matthew
August 6th 07, 08:50 PM
"Lynne" > wrote in message
. 97.142...
> on Mon, 06 Aug 2007 19:31:22 GMT, "Matthew"
> >
> wrote:
>
>> Can't believe how big they get
>
> Yeah, if you look in the "beasts" album from when I got him a year ago...
> woah! Now imagine that big boy attached to my lip, LOL.
>
>> your url is messed up so here is the fix http://tinyurl.com/2ofhtf
>
> Thank you from the bottom of my lazy heart!
>
> --
> Lynne

I know how you feel spirit was literally a palm full now the last time he
went to the vet he was 19 lbs he is very long when stretched out and all
muscle. He has recovered from the pet food recall poisoning. He is in fact
has learned a bad habit when daddy is on the phone or keyboard he put
claws into daddy to get a treat to leave me in peace little devil or should
I say why you little&*%$&#^*%&*()Q^%@)(%&@)#%&@%

Lynne
August 6th 07, 11:07 PM
on Mon, 06 Aug 2007 19:50:43 GMT, "Matthew"
> wrote:

> I know how you feel spirit was literally a palm full now the last
> time he went to the vet he was 19 lbs he is very long when stretched
> out and all muscle. He has recovered from the pet food recall
> poisoning.

That's such a relief, Matthew.

> He is in fact has learned a bad habit when daddy is on
> the phone or keyboard he put claws into daddy to get a treat to leave
> me in peace little devil or should I say why you
> little&*%$&#^*%&*()Q^%@)(%&@)#%&@%

Haha don't give him a treat when he does this! You are reinforcing that
behavior!! Levi does the same thing and gets ignored for it. He's
figuring out that he just has to put his little paws on me and I'll pick
him up like he wants, but claws are a no no.

--
Lynne

Matthew
August 6th 07, 11:15 PM
"Lynne" > wrote in message
. 97.142...
> on Mon, 06 Aug 2007 19:50:43 GMT, "Matthew"
> > wrote:
>
>> I know how you feel spirit was literally a palm full now the last
>> time he went to the vet he was 19 lbs he is very long when stretched
>> out and all muscle. He has recovered from the pet food recall
>> poisoning.
>
> That's such a relief, Matthew.
>
>> He is in fact has learned a bad habit when daddy is on
>> the phone or keyboard he put claws into daddy to get a treat to leave
>> me in peace little devil or should I say why you
>> little&*%$&#^*%&*()Q^%@)(%&@)#%&@%
>
> Haha don't give him a treat when he does this! You are reinforcing that
> behavior!! Levi does the same thing and gets ignored for it. He's
> figuring out that he just has to put his little paws on me and I'll pick
> him up like he wants, but claws are a no no.
>
> --
> Lynne

You tell him this when he is walking on you in sensitive areas when his
claws are out ;-)

I try not to I grab the marble can and he hauls [email protected]@ but he comes back
stubborn is the word

Matthew
August 6th 07, 11:18 PM
"Lynne" > wrote in message
. 97.142...
> on Mon, 06 Aug 2007 19:50:43 GMT, "Matthew"
> > wrote:
>
>> I know how you feel spirit was literally a palm full now the last
>> time he went to the vet he was 19 lbs he is very long when stretched
>> out and all muscle. He has recovered from the pet food recall
>> poisoning.
>
> That's such a relief, Matthew.
>


As far as we know all the vets say things could happen in the future it is
a waiting game. But every moment I have with him is a blessing :-)

>> He is in fact has learned a bad habit when daddy is on
>> the phone or keyboard he put claws into daddy to get a treat to leave
>> me in peace little devil or should I say why you
>> little&*%$&#^*%&*()Q^%@)(%&@)#%&@%
>
> Haha don't give him a treat when he does this! You are reinforcing that
> behavior!! Levi does the same thing and gets ignored for it. He's
> figuring out that he just has to put his little paws on me and I'll pick
> him up like he wants, but claws are a no no.
>
> --
> Lynne

Lynne
August 6th 07, 11:25 PM
on Mon, 06 Aug 2007 22:18:52 GMT, "Matthew"
> wrote:

> As far as we know all the vets say things could happen in the future
> it is a waiting game. But every moment I have with him is a blessing
> :-)

Yeah, I worry about all the animals who made it through the initial
critical periods but who may have problems later... I hope he continues to
do well, Matthew. You have the right attitude, even if he does puncture
your nether regions sometime. :-)

--
Lynne

cybercat
August 7th 07, 12:50 AM
"Lynne" > wrote in message
. 97.142...
> Hard to believe this is the kitten who swallowed the latex teat 4 weeks
> shy
> of 1 year ago:
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/what.the.hell.is.it/Hendrix/photo#
> 5095662430494837618

He is such a handsome, stately little lipsucker! Gorgeous, healthy
looking boy.



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

Lynne
August 7th 07, 05:18 PM
on Mon, 06 Aug 2007 23:50:38 GMT, "cybercat" > wrote:

> He is such a handsome, stately little lipsucker! Gorgeous, healthy
> looking boy.

Thanks, Cybercat! I sure do love the litte guy, even if "little" is a
stretch these days.

--
Lynne

Cheryl
August 9th 07, 12:10 AM
On Mon 06 Aug 2007 03:22:34p, Lynne wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
. 97.142>:

> Hard to believe this is the kitten who swallowed the latex teat
> 4 weeks shy of 1 year ago:
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/what.the.hell.is.it/Hendrix/photo#
> 5095662430494837618
>
> (click on the first photo and after it loads you can click
> through to more, even though this is the puppy's album)
>

He's so plush and handsome. Psst he looks very at home up there, too.
LOL You have some interesting appliances. What are those, a juice
maker and bread maker?

--
Cheryl

cybercat
August 9th 07, 01:15 AM
"Cheryl" > wrote
>>
>
> He's so plush and handsome.

This is a good way to put it. Plush. And definitely handsome,
too.

Lynne
August 13th 07, 11:58 PM
on Wed, 08 Aug 2007 23:10:09 GMT, Cheryl >
wrote:

> He's so plush and handsome. Psst he looks very at home up there, too.
> LOL You have some interesting appliances. What are those, a juice
> maker and bread maker?

Aw, thanks! And yep, those are a juicer and a bread maker. I used them at
least every other day. The bread maker has been going strong since 1991!
It's made by Zojurishi. One of the best investments I've ever made in a
kitchen appliance. The juicer is great, too, but a PITA to clean.

--
Lynne

Lynne
August 13th 07, 11:59 PM
on Thu, 09 Aug 2007 00:15:23 GMT, "cybercat" > wrote:

> This is a good way to put it. Plush. And definitely handsome,
> too.

Oh, he is plush! I routinely bury my face in his fur. :-)

--
Lynne

Lynne
August 13th 07, 11:59 PM
on Wed, 08 Aug 2007 23:14:42 GMT, Cheryl >
wrote:

> PS - really enjoyed looking through your pictures. You've captured a
> lot of personality in those shots!

Oh, I'm glad! I have great subjects and they make it easy. Thanks,
Cheryl.

--
Lynne