PDA

View Full Version : The night visitor

James
August 13th 07, 04:24 AM
Went out tonight trying to see the meteor shower. Didn't see any
probably due to light pollution. Don't go out to the back yard at
night now the bunny boys aren't there. Weeks ago when I used to go
out every night to play with them I saw some baby opossums. Even
petted one when it was caught in the rabbit cage.

On my way back in the house I saw something gray that I thought was my
cat. After turning on the light I found an opossum in the rabbit
cage. It could have been the one I touched before but it's 3 or 4
times bigger. I figured I better not try to touch it now with all
those teeth. My cat keeps her distance even when the opossums were
babies. Don't know why.

Rhonda[_3_]
August 13th 07, 05:34 AM
James wrote:
> Went out tonight trying to see the meteor shower. Didn't see any
> probably due to light pollution. Don't go out to the back yard at
> night now the bunny boys aren't there.

Oh no, now I have to ask -- where is your other rabbit, the one that lived?

Rhonda

James
August 13th 07, 06:47 AM
On Aug 13, 12:34 am, Rhonda > wrote:
> James wrote:
> > Went out tonight trying to see the meteor shower. Didn't see any
> > probably due to light pollution. Don't go out to the back yard at
> > night now the bunny boys aren't there.
>
> Oh no, now I have to ask -- where is your other rabbit, the one that lived?
>
> Rhonda

He's fine actually. Even lets me touch him on the head now and then
but not really pet him. Lately he's been covered with powdery soil
every time I see him. He spends a lot of time underground in this
heat. He goes in the cage for pellets but usually runs away when I
approach. Maybe in time he'll be more friendly.