PDA

View Full Version : litter box area

John Doe
August 13th 07, 07:33 AM
At the local Borg (the megastore), you might find large gray plastic
grass doormats for about $10 USD each. So far, I have seven of them.
After about two months of use, really enjoying them for our two litter
box areas. They keep the litter off of your cat's feet and they are
easy to shake out and clean. They also can provide a cool place for
your cat to lie down. I haven't seen any sign of rejection, probably
feels like carpet grass. Of course your experience may vary. Have fun.

sheelagh via CatKB.com
August 13th 07, 01:44 PM
John Doe wrote:
>At the local Borg (the megastore), you might find large gray plastic
>grass doormats for about $10 USD each. So far, I have seven of them.
>After about two months of use, really enjoying them for our two litter
>box areas. They keep the litter off of your cat's feet and they are
>easy to shake out and clean. They also can provide a cool place for
>your cat to lie down. I haven't seen any sign of rejection, probably
>feels like carpet grass. Of course your experience may vary. Have fun.

Sounds interesting, but so far I can't see any for sale in the UK.
I wouldn't mind trying one of those out
Thanks,
sheelagh>"o"<

--
Sheelagh >"o"<

bonbon
August 13th 07, 02:56 PM
On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 06:33:18 GMT, John Doe >
wrote:

>At the local Borg (the megastore), you might find large gray plastic
>grass doormats for about $10 USD each. So far, I have seven of them.
>After about two months of use, really enjoying them for our two litter
>box areas. They keep the litter off of your cat's feet and they are
>easy to shake out and clean. They also can provide a cool place for
>your cat to lie down. I haven't seen any sign of rejection, probably
>feels like carpet grass. Of course your experience may vary. Have fun.

That's an interesting idea. Think I'll give it a whirl. Thanks!

-bonbon