PDA

View Full Version : Migraines with aura may be a symptom of heart disease

August 13th 07, 08:12 AM
The pain caused by migraines with aura is indeed gnawing but there may
be an even more critical condition ahead.
Studies show that people suffering from migraines with aura are at
higher risk of heart attacks and strokes than those who do not get
migraines. Migraine with aura is a before-headache phenomenon in which
a person may see flashes of light or smell odd odors.

Well, worry no more because FIORICET is the best solution for your
problem. We offer it in affordable price. For more information visit
us at http://www.drugstoretm.com/fioricet.php

Sherry
August 14th 07, 04:43 AM
On Aug 13, 2:12 am, "
> wrote:
> The pain caused by migraines with aura is indeed gnawing but there may
> be an even more critical condition ahead.
> Studies show that people suffering from migraines with aura are at
> higher risk of heart attacks and strokes than those who do not get
> migraines. Migraine with aura is a before-headache phenomenon in which
> a person may see flashes of light or smell odd odors.
>
> Well, worry no more because FIORICET is the best solution for your
> problem. We offer it in affordable price. For more information visit
> us athttp://www.drugstoretm.com/fioricet.php

Well, that's dumb. "worry no more?" Fioricet only helps with symptoms.
It's just a painkiller, and not
a very good one at that. Doesn't help with chronic migraines, and
certainly doesn't prevent
the onset of heart disease, whether or not it's linked to migraines,
which I kind of doubt.
Oh well. I suppose it's a little much to ask a spammer to actually
make sense.

Sherry