PDA

View Full Version : Cat Greens 4 New Zealanders

Snakebite
August 14th 07, 10:12 AM
If you live in New Zealand then you might wanna check out www.canterberries.co.nz
who sell Cat Grass and Oat Grass seeds. I tried the Oat Grass and it
grew pretty quick and it seems to save my expensive houseplants!

Gary Woods
August 14th 07, 02:21 PM
Snakebite > wrote:

> I tried the Oat Grass and it
>grew pretty quick and it seems to save my expensive houseplants!

You couldn't just buy whole wheat or oats at the local health food shop and
grow your own? Enormously cheaper!

---MIKE---
August 14th 07, 08:53 PM
I recently bought a 50 pound bag of oat seeds at a feed store for about
$10. They don't sell smaller quantities.

---MIKE---