PDA

View Full Version : A good recipe to cook cats?

August 16th 07, 03:10 AM
I like to eat cats and I must admit that Angora cats are very
edible and incredibly yummy and it's time to cook and eat as many of
them as possible.

Yummy ! Tasty !

Should I roast them on a spit, bake them in a oven, boil them in a
pot,
butcher them for parts or eat them raw ?

Do you have some good recipes how to prepare and how to cook Cats ?

Which parts of them are the best ?

Claude V. Lucas
August 16th 07, 03:20 AM
In article om>,
> wrote:
>I like to eat cats and I must admit that Angora cats are very
>edible and incredibly yummy and it's time to cook and eat as many of
>them as possible.
>
> Yummy ! Tasty !
>
>Should I roast them on a spit, bake them in a oven, boil them in a
>pot,
>butcher them for parts or eat them raw ?
>
>Do you have some good recipes how to prepare and how to cook Cats ?
>
>Which parts of them are the best ?

.. ACME
.. TROLL-O-METER
.. 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
.. +---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+
.. ^
.. |

sheelagh via CatKB.com
August 16th 07, 05:29 AM
wrote:
>I like to eat cats and I must admit that Angora cats are very
>edible and incredibly yummy and it's time to cook and eat as many of
>them as possible.
>
> Yummy ! Tasty !
>
>Should I roast them on a spit, bake them in a oven, boil them in a
>pot,
>butcher them for parts or eat them raw ?
>
>Do you have some good recipes how to prepare and how to cook Cats ?
>
>Which parts of them are the best ?

.................\|||/
...............(o o)
,----ooO--(_)-----------.
|.....Please..................|
|...don't feed the........|
| .....TROLL... !...........|
'-------------------Ooo--'
...........|__|__|
............||... ||
.........ooO Ooo

--
Sheelagh >"o"<

mooncup
August 16th 07, 06:39 AM
On Aug 16, 12:29 am, "sheelagh via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote:
> wrote:
> >I like to eat cats and I must admit that Angora cats are very
> >edible and incredibly yummy and it's time to cook and eat as many of
> >them as possible.
>
> > Yummy ! Tasty !
>
> >Should I roast them on a spit, bake them in a oven, boil them in a
> >pot,
> >butcher them for parts or eat them raw ?
>
> >Do you have some good recipes how to prepare and how to cook Cats ?
>
> >Which parts of them are the best ?
>
> ................\|||/
> ..............(o o)
> ,----ooO--(_)-----------.
> |.....Please..................|
> |...don't feed the........|
> | .....TROLL... !...........|
> '-------------------Ooo--'
> ..........|__|__|
> ...........||... ||
> ........ooO Ooo
>
> --
> Sheelagh >"o"<

It wasn't me -- I promise.

Regards,
"Nick"

Pet Warrior
August 16th 07, 06:46 AM
On 16 Aug, 03:10, wrote:
> I like to eat cats and I must admit that Angora cats are very
> edible and incredibly yummy and it's time to cook and eat as many of
> them as possible.
>
> Yummy ! Tasty !
>
> Should I roast them on a spit, bake them in a oven, boil them in a
> pot,
> butcher them for parts or eat them raw ?
>
> Do you have some good recipes how to prepare and how to cook Cats ?
>
> Which parts of them are the best ?

I'll cook YOU, you bloody moron

Charlie Wilkes
August 16th 07, 07:46 AM
On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 19:10:13 -0700, piratazul2008 wrote:

> I like to eat cats and I must admit that Angora cats are very edible and
> incredibly yummy and it's time to cook and eat as many of them as
> possible.
>
> Yummy ! Tasty !
>
> Should I roast them on a spit, bake them in a oven, boil them in a pot,
> butcher them for parts or eat them raw ?
>
> Do you have some good recipes how to prepare and how to cook Cats ?
>
> Which parts of them are the best ?

???

If you are so fond of cat meat, you should already know the answer to
this question. However, assuming you are seriously interested in the
subject of cat cuisine and not some sort of juvenile troll, I will
indulge you. All of the meat on a skinned-out cat is tough but
flavorful. It needs to be well-cooked because cats are carnivores, and
their meat is sinewy.

Here is a recipe that sounds quite tasty:
http://catrecipes.com/recipes/braisedcat.html

Now all you have to do is find a cat. I would offer to sell you mine,
but I'm saving him for a special occasion.

Bon ape tit.

Charlie

bookie
August 16th 07, 12:54 PM
On 16 Aug, 03:10, wrote:
> I like to eat cats and I must admit that Angora cats are very
> edible and incredibly yummy and it's time to cook and eat as many of
> them as possible.
>
> Yummy ! Tasty !
>
> Should I roast them on a spit, bake them in a oven, boil them in a
> pot,
> butcher them for parts or eat them raw ?
>
> Do you have some good recipes how to prepare and how to cook Cats ?
>
> Which parts of them are the best ?

this is a bit poor, the standard of trolls these days is really going
downhill isn't it?

B = for effort , but could try harder for next time