PDA

View Full Version : luvy-scared of sneeze

Michael Lane
August 17th 07, 11:34 AM
out of lurk,

One of our cats Luvy, all are strays, runs & hides if anyone sneezes.
She has always did this. We have had her 5 years.
Has anyone ever encountered this in a cat?

Michael Lane

It ain't bragging, if you can back it up___
Dizzy Dean

Matthew
August 17th 07, 11:49 AM
Yes just a typical fraidy cat

I have one that if you cough he hi tails it out of the room just to come
back and give you a look like what did you do that for

"Michael Lane" > wrote in message
> out of lurk,
>

> One of our cats Luvy, all are strays, runs & hides if anyone sneezes.
> She has always did this. We have had her 5 years.
> Has anyone ever encountered this in a cat?
>
> Michael Lane
>
> It ain't bragging, if you can back it up___
> Dizzy Dean

sheelagh via CatKB.com
August 17th 07, 02:22 PM
Matthew wrote:
>Yes just a typical fraidy cat
>
>I have one that if you cough he hi tails it out of the room just to come
>back and give you a look like what did you do that for
>
>> out of lurk,
>>
>[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]
>> It ain't bragging, if you can back it up___
>> Dizzy Dean
LOL, he is only concerned for you. Is it Rumble by any chance?
Sheelagh>"o"<

--
Sheelagh >"o"<

Matthew
August 17th 07, 07:23 PM
"sheelagh via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Matthew wrote:
>>Yes just a typical fraidy cat
>>
>>I have one that if you cough he hi tails it out of the room just to come
>>back and give you a look like what did you do that for
>>
>>> out of lurk,
>>>
>>[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]
>>> It ain't bragging, if you can back it up___
>>> Dizzy Dean
> LOL, he is only concerned for you. Is it Rumble by any chance?
> Sheelagh>"o"<

You know him to well ;-)

> --
> Sheelagh >"o"<

August 17th 07, 09:51 PM
In >, on 08/17/07
at 05:34 AM, (Michael Lane) said:

>One of our cats Luvy, all are strays, runs & hides if anyone sneezes. She
>has always did this. We have had her 5 years.
>Has anyone ever encountered this in a cat?

My Traditional Siamese is afraid of everything - sneezes, doorbells,
knocks. He's 13 years old, and has been chicken his entire life.

Alan

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564 and eComStation 1.21