PDA

View Full Version : Mosiquito bites

jmagerl[_2_]
August 19th 07, 03:49 PM
This is turning into a first class mosquito year for us in Chicago burbs
with all the rain. I'm feeling very sorry for all the outdoor cats and dogs.
Should I be? Do cats and dogs get mosquito bites that itch as bad as mine
(other health risks aside)? Thankfully, Mr. Bonkers is an indoor cat and
only has to deal with the ones that get inside. I feel like I'm a quart low
in blood by the time I walk the 20 ft to the car.

Matthew
August 19th 07, 04:00 PM
For you buy mosquito repellent that has deet in it

For animals it is about the same

I hope you realize that mosquito can be attracted by scents such as
deodorant and perfumes

I live in Florida where mosquitoes a re a problem all year round

. ..