PDA

View Full Version : Cat & And Cups

Cat Protector
August 23rd 07, 10:10 PM
Here's a somewhat humorous video of one of my cats. It's always funny how
cats focus on certain objects and then desperately want them. Enjoy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o22p76MHkkg

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com

barb
August 24th 07, 04:20 PM
Loved the pictures!

Barb

Sherry
August 24th 07, 10:26 PM
On Aug 23, 4:10 pm, "Cat Protector" > wrote:
> Here's a somewhat humorous video of one of my cats. It's always funny how
> cats focus on certain objects and then desperately want them. Enjoy.
>
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=o22p76MHkkg
>
> --
> Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!www.catgalaxymedia.com
>
> Panther TEK: Staying On Top Of Your Computer Needs!www.panthertekit.com

Wow, Icarus really grew to be a beautiful cat.

Sherry

Cat Protector
August 25th 07, 07:12 PM
Thanks.

--

"Barb" > wrote in message
> Loved the pictures!
>
> Barb

Candace
August 26th 07, 01:42 AM
On Aug 23, 2:10 pm, "Cat Protector" > wrote:
> Here's a somewhat humorous video of one of my cats. It's always funny how
> cats focus on certain objects and then desperately want them. Enjoy.
>
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=o22p76MHkkg
>
> --
> Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!www.catgalaxymedia.com
>
> Panther TEK: Staying On Top Of Your Computer Needs!www.panthertekit.com

Cute! Looks like he might have mellowed some.

Candace

Cat Protector
August 26th 07, 10:27 PM
He mellowed? Icarus is still somewhat of a hellraiser. However, he's calmed
down somewhat since we moved to the new place a few months ago.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com