PDA

View Full Version : Stuff from a Cat, ewwww!

Candace
August 25th 07, 02:03 AM
I check out stuffonmycat.com everyday, waiting for my kitties to
appear. It says it takes 4-6 weeks for your pix to get up. I think I
must be approaching 4 soon.

Anyway, there are always cute kitties and often clever hoo-mans, too.
This is a good one:

http://stuffonmycat.com/index.php?itemid=4511#c

Candace

-L.
August 25th 07, 01:25 PM
Candace wrote:
> I check out stuffonmycat.com everyday, waiting for my kitties to
> appear. It says it takes 4-6 weeks for your pix to get up. I think I
> must be approaching 4 soon.
>
> Anyway, there are always cute kitties and often clever hoo-mans, too.
> This is a good one:
>
> http://stuffonmycat.com/index.php?itemid=4511#c
>
> Candace

That better be Tootsie Rolls!

-L.

bookie
August 25th 07, 11:02 PM
On 25 Aug, 02:03, Candace > wrote:
> I check out stuffonmycat.com everyday, waiting for my kitties to
> appear. It says it takes 4-6 weeks for your pix to get up. I think I
> must be approaching 4 soon.
>
> Anyway, there are always cute kitties and often clever hoo-mans, too.
> This is a good one:
>
> http://stuffonmycat.com/index.php?itemid=4511#c
>
> Candace

brilliant, the look on the cats face next to it is cool ,it is liek he
is saying "this is what I think of 'stuff on my cat'"
bookie