PDA

View Full Version : Feral Cat Being Killed And Eaten

Cat Protector
August 29th 07, 05:55 PM
This is absolutely disgusting! Kaye Kessing should be ashamed of herself!
This is definately a big crime against cats.

http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2007/s2016936.htm

Suzie-Q[_2_]
August 29th 07, 08:14 PM
In article >,
"Cat Protector" > wrote:

> This is absolutely disgusting! Kaye Kessing should be ashamed of herself!
> This is definately a big crime against cats.
>
> http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2007/s2016936.htm

Time to cook and eat Ms. Kessing.

--

8^|~ Sue (remove the x to email)
~~~~

As seen on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/wacvet

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
http://www.intergnat.com/pussygames/

Cat Protector
August 30th 07, 05:46 AM
There's a petition already online to protest Kessing and to boycott her
works. You can find it at http://www.PetitionOnline.com/kessing.

Hopefully, more cat lovers will make their voices heard. It's unbelievable
how many people support what Kessing did because they don't like cats.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
"Suzie-Q" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Cat Protector" > wrote:
>
>> This is absolutely disgusting! Kaye Kessing should be ashamed of herself!
>> This is definately a big crime against cats.
>>
>> http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2007/s2016936.htm
>
> Time to cook and eat Ms. Kessing.
>
> --
>
> 8^|~ Sue (remove the x to email)
> ~~~~
> I reserve the absolute right to be smarter today than I was
> yesterday. -Adlai Stevenson
>
> As seen on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/wacvet
>
> http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
> http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
> http://www.intergnat.com/pussygames/

Suzie-Q[_2_]
August 30th 07, 07:07 AM
I'd be more inclined to sign this petition if it were
grammatically correct. The word is "reprehensible," not
"irreprehensible."

I'm not "holier than thou," but the sentiment carries more
weight when expressed correctly.

Sue

In article >,
"Cat Protector" > wrote:

> There's a petition already online to protest Kessing and to boycott her
> works. You can find it at http://www.PetitionOnline.com/kessing.
>
> Hopefully, more cat lovers will make their voices heard. It's unbelievable
> how many people support what Kessing did because they don't like cats.
>
> --
> Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
> www.catgalaxymedia.com
>
> Panther TEK: Staying On Top Of Your Computer Needs!
> www.panthertekit.com
> "Suzie-Q" > wrote in message
> > In article >,
> > "Cat Protector" > wrote:
> >
> >> This is absolutely disgusting! Kaye Kessing should be ashamed of herself!
> >> This is definately a big crime against cats.
> >>
> >> http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2007/s2016936.htm
> >
> > Time to cook and eat Ms. Kessing.
> >
> > --
> >
> > 8^|~ Sue (remove the x to email)
> > ~~~~

James
August 30th 07, 03:00 PM
On Aug 29, 12:55 pm, "Cat Protector" > wrote:
> This is absolutely disgusting! Kaye Kessing should be ashamed of herself!
> This is definately a big crime against cats.
>
> http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2007/s2016936.htm

She must be a young lass who didn't know about the English eating roof
rabbits during the war. You can bet that those English pussies were
pets.

Cat Protector
August 30th 07, 04:31 PM
This woman is in her 50's and has been killing cats for 2 decades now. She's
also an author of children's book. I guess she doesn't care that the message
she's sending to kids is that it's ok to kill cats. I hope more cat lovers
will make their voices heard and also sign the online petition that one cat
lover developed. You can find it at:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/kessing

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
"James" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Aug 29, 12:55 pm, "Cat Protector" > wrote:
>> This is absolutely disgusting! Kaye Kessing should be ashamed of herself!
>> This is definately a big crime against cats.
>>
>> http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2007/s2016936.htm
>
> She must be a young lass who didn't know about the English eating roof
> rabbits during the war. You can bet that those English pussies were
> pets.

Cat Protector
August 31st 07, 06:50 AM
Not to me it isn't. A petition against someone killing cats doesn't need to
have correct spelling. The person is killing cats and is acting as if she's
proud to do it. Cat lovers should sign it and show their support for our
feline friends.

--

"Suzie-Q" > wrote in message
> I'd be more inclined to sign this petition if it were
> grammatically correct. The word is "reprehensible," not
> "irreprehensible."
>
> I'm not "holier than thou," but the sentiment carries more
> weight when expressed correctly.
>
> Sue
>
> In article >,
> "Cat Protector" > wrote:
>
>> There's a petition already online to protest Kessing and to boycott her
>> works. You can find it at http://www.PetitionOnline.com/kessing.
>>
>> Hopefully, more cat lovers will make their voices heard. It's
>> unbelievable
>> how many people support what Kessing did because they don't like cats.
>>
>> --
>> Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
>> www.catgalaxymedia.com
>>
>> Panther TEK: Staying On Top Of Your Computer Needs!
>> www.panthertekit.com
>> "Suzie-Q" > wrote in message

>> > Time to cook and eat Ms. Kessing.
>> >
>> > --
>> >
>> > 8^|~ Sue (remove the x to email)
>> > ~~~~

bonbon
September 1st 07, 01:15 AM
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 22:50:32 -0700, "Cat Protector"
> wrote:

>Not to me it isn't. A petition against someone killing cats doesn't need to
>have correct spelling. The person is killing cats and is acting as if she's
>proud to do it. Cat lovers should sign it and show their support for our
>feline friends.

I signed it and posted a less than nice comment. My daughter even
posted one, and she doesn't even have a cat, or read the cat groups,
but I sent her the link and she was appalled. Her comment to Kay was
less than nice too.

-bonbon

Cat Protector
September 1st 07, 07:16 PM
Thanks. The petition is growing and it's nice to see cat lovers are now
speaking out in defense of the ferals.