PDA

View Full Version : WHy are some cats evil?


jmagerl[_2_]
August 30th 07, 08:18 PM
Mr. Bonkers is an indoor cat but he has access to a screened in patio where
he watches the world go by. Occasionally a stray cat will wander through and
they will immediately be buddys or he will hiss and spit and make all sorts
of horrid noises at the intruder. WHat makes a cat an enemy to him? Why
doesn't he react to intruders in a consistant manner?

This morning a new cat came thru and the reaction was immediate dislike to
the point of where he nipped me as I tried to pull him away from the nooby.

YEt there are at least 4 other cats he is buddy buddys with

bonbon
August 30th 07, 08:32 PM
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 19:18:34 GMT, "jmagerl" >
wrote:

>Mr. Bonkers is an indoor cat but he has access to a screened in patio where
>he watches the world go by. Occasionally a stray cat will wander through and
>they will immediately be buddys or he will hiss and spit and make all sorts
>of horrid noises at the intruder. WHat makes a cat an enemy to him? Why
>doesn't he react to intruders in a consistant manner?
>
>This morning a new cat came thru and the reaction was immediate dislike to
>the point of where he nipped me as I tried to pull him away from the nooby.
>
>YEt there are at least 4 other cats he is buddy buddys with
>
Cats.....you can't figure them! I guess that's why we all adore them
so much. You never know what they're going to do next. I think they
like it that way. Really y'all.....was there ever a more purrfect
animal created than a cat?

Heck, I don my cat ears, tail, and draw whiskers on my cheeks about 4
times per year (or at any social gathering) just trying to be cool.

-bonbon

CatNipped[_2_]
August 30th 07, 08:41 PM
"bonbon" > wrote in message
...
> On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 19:18:34 GMT, "jmagerl" >
> wrote:
>
>>Mr. Bonkers is an indoor cat but he has access to a screened in patio
>>where
>>he watches the world go by. Occasionally a stray cat will wander through
>>and
>>they will immediately be buddys or he will hiss and spit and make all
>>sorts
>>of horrid noises at the intruder. WHat makes a cat an enemy to him? Why
>>doesn't he react to intruders in a consistant manner?
>>
>>This morning a new cat came thru and the reaction was immediate dislike to
>>the point of where he nipped me as I tried to pull him away from the
>>nooby.
>>
>>YEt there are at least 4 other cats he is buddy buddys with
>>
> Cats.....you can't figure them! I guess that's why we all adore them
> so much. You never know what they're going to do next. I think they
> like it that way. Really y'all.....was there ever a more purrfect
> animal created than a cat?
>
> Heck, I don my cat ears, tail, and draw whiskers on my cheeks about 4
> times per year (or at any social gathering) just trying to be cool.

LOL! I'm remembering how Sammy reacted to those cat ears!!! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

>
> -bonbon

bonbon
August 30th 07, 08:46 PM
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:41:00 -0500, "CatNipped"
> wrote:

<snip>

>> Cats.....you can't figure them! I guess that's why we all adore them
>> so much. You never know what they're going to do next. I think they
>> like it that way. Really y'all.....was there ever a more purrfect
>> animal created than a cat?
>>
>> Heck, I don my cat ears, tail, and draw whiskers on my cheeks about 4
>> times per year (or at any social gathering) just trying to be cool.
>
>LOL! I'm remembering how Sammy reacted to those cat ears!!! ;>
>
>Hugs,
>
>CatNipped

Oh yea......that was a scary moment. I wasn't sure if I should hiss
or run for the hills..

>>
>> -bonbon
>

CatNipped[_2_]
August 30th 07, 08:49 PM
"bonbon" > wrote in message
...
> On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:41:00 -0500, "CatNipped"
> > wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>>> Cats.....you can't figure them! I guess that's why we all adore them
>>> so much. You never know what they're going to do next. I think they
>>> like it that way. Really y'all.....was there ever a more purrfect
>>> animal created than a cat?
>>>
>>> Heck, I don my cat ears, tail, and draw whiskers on my cheeks about 4
>>> times per year (or at any social gathering) just trying to be cool.
>>
>>LOL! I'm remembering how Sammy reacted to those cat ears!!! ;>
>>
>>Hugs,
>>
>>CatNipped
>
> Oh yea......that was a scary moment. I wasn't sure if I should hiss
> or run for the hills..

Given Sammy's size, and having no trank gun handy, I would have picked
running! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

>
>>>
>>> -bonbon
>>
>

CatNipped[_2_]
August 30th 07, 08:54 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
...
> "bonbon" > wrote in message
> ...
>> On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:41:00 -0500, "CatNipped"
>> > wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>>>> Cats.....you can't figure them! I guess that's why we all adore them
>>>> so much. You never know what they're going to do next. I think they
>>>> like it that way. Really y'all.....was there ever a more purrfect
>>>> animal created than a cat?
>>>>
>>>> Heck, I don my cat ears, tail, and draw whiskers on my cheeks about 4
>>>> times per year (or at any social gathering) just trying to be cool.
>>>
>>>LOL! I'm remembering how Sammy reacted to those cat ears!!! ;>
>>>
>>>Hugs,
>>>
>>>CatNipped
>>
>> Oh yea......that was a scary moment. I wasn't sure if I should hiss
>> or run for the hills..
>
> Given Sammy's size, and having no trank gun handy, I would have picked
> running! ;>
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

Ah! I found the link to the latest Samazon pic - and keep in mind that Ben
is almost 6 ft tall and weight close to 300lbs when measuring her against
him: http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Cat_Sizes/100_0803.jpg

Hugs,

CatNipped

>
>>
>>>>
>>>> -bonbon
>>>
>>
>
>

CatNipped[_2_]
August 30th 07, 08:55 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
...
> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
> ...
>> "bonbon" > wrote in message
>> ...
>>> On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:41:00 -0500, "CatNipped"
>>> > wrote:
>>>
>>> <snip>
>>>
>>>>> Cats.....you can't figure them! I guess that's why we all adore them
>>>>> so much. You never know what they're going to do next. I think they
>>>>> like it that way. Really y'all.....was there ever a more purrfect
>>>>> animal created than a cat?
>>>>>
>>>>> Heck, I don my cat ears, tail, and draw whiskers on my cheeks about 4
>>>>> times per year (or at any social gathering) just trying to be cool.
>>>>
>>>>LOL! I'm remembering how Sammy reacted to those cat ears!!! ;>
>>>>
>>>>Hugs,
>>>>
>>>>CatNipped
>>>
>>> Oh yea......that was a scary moment. I wasn't sure if I should hiss
>>> or run for the hills..
>>
>> Given Sammy's size, and having no trank gun handy, I would have picked
>> running! ;>
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>
> Ah! I found the link to the latest Samazon pic - and keep in mind that
> Ben is almost 6 ft tall and weight close to 300lbs when measuring her
> against him:
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Cat_Sizes/100_0803.jpg
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

And yes, that's *EIGHT* - count 'em, 8 - guitars (just *some* of his
collection) pictured behind Ben! LOL!

Hugs,

CatNipped

>
>>
>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> -bonbon
>>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
>

bonbon
August 30th 07, 09:16 PM
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:54:09 -0500, "CatNipped"
> wrote:

>"CatNipped" > wrote in message
...
>> "bonbon" > wrote in message
>> ...
>>> On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:41:00 -0500, "CatNipped"
>>> > wrote:
>>>
>>> <snip>
>>>
>>>>> Cats.....you can't figure them! I guess that's why we all adore them
>>>>> so much. You never know what they're going to do next. I think they
>>>>> like it that way. Really y'all.....was there ever a more purrfect
>>>>> animal created than a cat?
>>>>>
>>>>> Heck, I don my cat ears, tail, and draw whiskers on my cheeks about 4
>>>>> times per year (or at any social gathering) just trying to be cool.
>>>>
>>>>LOL! I'm remembering how Sammy reacted to those cat ears!!! ;>
>>>>
>>>>Hugs,
>>>>
>>>>CatNipped
>>>
>>> Oh yea......that was a scary moment. I wasn't sure if I should hiss
>>> or run for the hills..
>>
>> Given Sammy's size, and having no trank gun handy, I would have picked
>> running! ;>
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>
>Ah! I found the link to the latest Samazon pic - and keep in mind that Ben
>is almost 6 ft tall and weight close to 300lbs when measuring her against
>him: http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Cat_Sizes/100_0803.jpg
>
>Hugs,
>
>CatNipped

Dang! That's one hefty puss. She looks fairly pleased with herself
too. I like the guitar background, but too bad Ben's handsome face
wasn't in the shot.

BTW....."Hi Ben". We're ready to come back over, mess up your house,
eat up some grub, and play with the cats. One of these days.....since
we're still getting settled. We'll keep in touch. Meow!

-bonbon

bonbon
August 30th 07, 09:43 PM
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:30:05 -0400, "cindys"
> wrote:

>
>"bonbon" > wrote in message
...
>
>snip
>
>> Cats.....you can't figure them! I guess that's why we all adore them
>> so much. You never know what they're going to do next. I think they
>> like it that way. Really y'all.....was there ever a more purrfect
>> animal created than a cat?
>>
>> Heck, I don my cat ears, tail, and draw whiskers on my cheeks about 4
>> times per year (or at any social gathering) just trying to be cool.
>--------
>As the song goes "Everybody wants to be a cat!" :-)
>Best regards,
>---Cindy S.

Meow! (and a "prrrrrrrr")

-bonbon

bookie
August 31st 07, 02:00 AM
On 30 Aug, 20:18, "jmagerl" > wrote:
> Mr. Bonkers is an indoor cat but he has access to a screened in patio where
> he watches the world go by. Occasionally a stray cat will wander through and
> they will immediately be buddys or he will hiss and spit and make all sorts
> of horrid noises at the intruder. WHat makes a cat an enemy to him? Why
> doesn't he react to intruders in a consistant manner?
>
> This morning a new cat came thru and the reaction was immediate dislike to
> the point of where he nipped me as I tried to pull him away from the nooby.
>
> YEt there are at least 4 other cats he is buddy buddys with

jessie hates every single other cat in the entire world, even ones she
has loved with for several months now (terri), not a lot I can do
about it and they just choose to inhabit different parts of the house
and keep their distance from each other.

at least yours likes 4 other cats, that's a start.
and NO cat is evil, they are just annoyed that they have to share
their living space with these dreadful subordinate creatures known as
'humans'. Occasionally they can get the 'humans' to act as slaves to
them and do their bidding but often the standard of service they have
to put up with from these humans slaves is pitiful and they can be
very slow to train in even the most basic of duties such as 'open the
door' 'bring me my dinner' 'get me plate of tuna' etc etc. There are
times when the human slaves need to be admonished for beign so slow
and they do need to be reminded of their place in cat society (right
at the bottom) with the occassional swipe of a claw or similar.

you just have to know your place and stay there, that's all

bookie

bookie
August 31st 07, 02:03 AM
On 30 Aug, 20:54, "CatNipped" > wrote:
> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>
> ...
>
>
>
>
>
> > "bonbon" > wrote in message
> ...
> >> On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:41:00 -0500, "CatNipped"
> >> > wrote:
>
> >> <snip>
>
> >>>> Cats.....you can't figure them! I guess that's why we all adore them
> >>>> so much. You never know what they're going to do next. I think they
> >>>> like it that way. Really y'all.....was there ever a more purrfect
> >>>> animal created than a cat?
>
> >>>> Heck, I don my cat ears, tail, and draw whiskers on my cheeks about 4
> >>>> times per year (or at any social gathering) just trying to be cool.
>
> >>>LOL! I'm remembering how Sammy reacted to those cat ears!!! ;>
>
> >>>Hugs,
>
> >>>CatNipped
>
> >> Oh yea......that was a scary moment. I wasn't sure if I should hiss
> >> or run for the hills..
>
> > Given Sammy's size, and having no trank gun handy, I would have picked
> > running! ;>
>
> > Hugs,
>
> > CatNipped
>
> Ah! I found the link to the latest Samazon pic - and keep in mind that Ben
> is almost 6 ft tall and weight close to 300lbs when measuring her against
> him:http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Cat_Sizes/100_0803.jpg
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
>
>
>
>
> >>>> -bonbon- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

he is huge! and I love the totally unimpressed look on his face, kind
of like "what are they doing to me NOW!!!??" what a cuddle monster
(sammy i mean)

bookie

Sherry
August 31st 07, 02:20 AM
On Aug 30, 2:18 pm, "jmagerl" > wrote:
> Mr. Bonkers is an indoor cat but he has access to a screened in patio where
> he watches the world go by. Occasionally a stray cat will wander through and
> they will immediately be buddys or he will hiss and spit and make all sorts
> of horrid noises at the intruder. WHat makes a cat an enemy to him? Why
> doesn't he react to intruders in a consistant manner?
>
> This morning a new cat came thru and the reaction was immediate dislike to
> the point of where he nipped me as I tried to pull him away from the nooby.
>
> YEt there are at least 4 other cats he is buddy buddys with

See if you can tell the sex of the cats he likes and the ones he
hates. With
Bootsie, she hates female cats but gets along with male cats.

Sherry

saxrocco via CatKB.com
August 31st 07, 02:18 PM
Hi

I have just got 3 new additions to our family so we now have 4 cats in our
house and it is fabulous. I love going home to them.
click on this link to see some photos the top few are of them...porcha,
charlie and chester
http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb38/saxrocco/
I did post a thread called 'counting down to our new arrivals' but no-one has
posted anything :-(

I can honestly say that our four get on quite well, Charlie and Chester are
brothers, Porcha is the only female (bit like me) and Rover is our previous
cat who is taking the new cats better than we thought.
They just sniff each other they sometimes do hiss, but it is like they have
all always been with us!!!
Last night well early hours friday morning 1:45am Charlie came on our bed for
his belly rubbing (so cute) then Porcha laid at the bottom of the bed and
then Chester got on - would have made a great photo!!!
Rover was the only one not on the bed :-( They did not stay on all night,
but they are making themselves at home.
Almost time to go back home to them - can't wait.

Hope you all like the pics.
Have a good weekend.
Clare :-)

bookie wrote:
>> Mr. Bonkers is an indoor cat but he has access to a screened in patio where
>> he watches the world go by. Occasionally a stray cat will wander through and
>[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]
>>
>> YEt there are at least 4 other cats he is buddy buddys with
>
>jessie hates every single other cat in the entire world, even ones she
>has loved with for several months now (terri), not a lot I can do
>about it and they just choose to inhabit different parts of the house
>and keep their distance from each other.
>
>at least yours likes 4 other cats, that's a start.
>and NO cat is evil, they are just annoyed that they have to share
>their living space with these dreadful subordinate creatures known as
>'humans'. Occasionally they can get the 'humans' to act as slaves to
>them and do their bidding but often the standard of service they have
>to put up with from these humans slaves is pitiful and they can be
>very slow to train in even the most basic of duties such as 'open the
>door' 'bring me my dinner' 'get me plate of tuna' etc etc. There are
>times when the human slaves need to be admonished for beign so slow
>and they do need to be reminded of their place in cat society (right
>at the bottom) with the occassional swipe of a claw or similar.
>
>you just have to know your place and stay there, that's all
>
>bookie

--
Message posted via CatKB.com
http://www.catkb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/cat-health/200708/1

bookie
August 31st 07, 03:20 PM
On 31 Aug, 14:18, "saxrocco via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have just got 3 new additions to our family so we now have 4 cats in our
> house and it is fabulous. I love going home to them.
> click on this link to see some photos the top few are of them...porcha,
> charlie and chesterhttp://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb38/saxrocco/
> I did post a thread called 'counting down to our new arrivals' but no-one has
> posted anything :-(
>
> I can honestly say that our four get on quite well, Charlie and Chester are
> brothers, Porcha is the only female (bit like me) and Rover is our previous
> cat who is taking the new cats better than we thought.
> They just sniff each other they sometimes do hiss, but it is like they have
> all always been with us!!!
> Last night well early hours friday morning 1:45am Charlie came on our bed for
> his belly rubbing (so cute) then Porcha laid at the bottom of the bed and
> then Chester got on - would have made a great photo!!!
> Rover was the only one not on the bed :-( They did not stay on all night,
> but they are making themselves at home.
> Almost time to go back home to them - can't wait.
>
> Hope you all like the pics.
> Have a good weekend.
> Clare :-)
>
>
>
>
>
> bookie wrote:
> >> Mr. Bonkers is an indoor cat but he has access to a screened in patio where
> >> he watches the world go by. Occasionally a stray cat will wander through and
> >[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]
>
> >> YEt there are at least 4 other cats he is buddy buddys with
>
> >jessie hates every single other cat in the entire world, even ones she
> >has loved with for several months now (terri), not a lot I can do
> >about it and they just choose to inhabit different parts of the house
> >and keep their distance from each other.
>
> >at least yours likes 4 other cats, that's a start.
> >and NO cat is evil, they are just annoyed that they have to share
> >their living space with these dreadful subordinate creatures known as
> >'humans'. Occasionally they can get the 'humans' to act as slaves to
> >them and do their bidding but often the standard of service they have
> >to put up with from these humans slaves is pitiful and they can be
> >very slow to train in even the most basic of duties such as 'open the
> >door' 'bring me my dinner' 'get me plate of tuna' etc etc. There are
> >times when the human slaves need to be admonished for beign so slow
> >and they do need to be reminded of their place in cat society (right
> >at the bottom) with the occassional swipe of a claw or similar.
>
> >you just have to know your place and stay there, that's all
>
> >bookie
>
> --
> Message posted via CatKB.comhttp://www.catkb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/cat-health/200708/1- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

sorry i didn't see that topic, but just looked at the [hotos and
theyare such a bunch of cuties! I love the one of charlie stretched
out onthe stairs, white fluffy tum-tum exposed so you HAVE to stroke
it if you are going to go upstairs.
it is so lovely when they are relaxed enough enough to stretch out
like that, jessie does it al ot across doorways, maybe she is
practising for a job as a draught excluder one day.

rover is very handsome, is he greytabby or something? the pic of him
and donny as kittens are so lovely, snuggled up together on the sofa,
just gorgeous. I don't know how you can ever tear yourself away from
them, they are so cute.

where did the new 3 come from? what is their background? they seem
pretty laid back together, did they live together beforehand?

going to look at rest of photos now, bookie

James
August 31st 07, 03:32 PM
On Aug 30, 3:18 pm, "jmagerl" > wrote:
> Mr. Bonkers is an indoor cat but he has access to a screened in patio where
> he watches the world go by. Occasionally a stray cat will wander through and
> they will immediately be buddys or he will hiss and spit and make all sorts
> of horrid noises at the intruder. WHat makes a cat an enemy to him? Why
> doesn't he react to intruders in a consistant manner?
>
> This morning a new cat came thru and the reaction was immediate dislike to
> the point of where he nipped me as I tried to pull him away from the nooby.
>
> YEt there are at least 4 other cats he is buddy buddys with

The answer is sex.

saxrocco via CatKB.com
August 31st 07, 03:36 PM
yeah I put that topic on on Tuesday as we got our 3 new cats on Tuesday
evening...It is there if you want to look :-)

Anyway yeah Rover is gorgeous a grey tabby indeed - he and his brother Donny
were exceptionally cute as kittens...They remained cute of course...Donny was
a lion to our neighbours and the three additions are in his memory...Rover
needs company as do we.

We got them from a sanctuary, well in conjunction with. They have not got a
cattery there so we went to a ladies house near Retford in Nottinghamshire
(UK) she had 60 cats, but I had already seen Charlie and Chester on the
website and knew that they were the ones for me...along with a lot of others,
but you can't have them all can you?
Anyway they had previously been re-homed but the lady took them back as her
son developed asthma so she decided against having them - aw she will regret
it they are fab.
Porcha was a stray so there is no history on her...They are all 2 and I look
forward to going home (1 hour to go). I have got to do a big shop on the way
home though...Cat food and litter is priority :-)

They have to stay in for 3 - 4 weeks to get used to us and their new home, I
think they are certainly settled in AND when we sneak out they have a quick
peak at the big outdoors as if to say 'what is out there then'. Charlie and
Chester have never been out so I guess they might be inquisitive?

It is funny to watch Chester look at the fish...

They certainly have character :-)

Clare x

bookie wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>[quoted text clipped - 52 lines]
>>
>> - Show quoted text -
>
>sorry i didn't see that topic, but just looked at the [hotos and
>theyare such a bunch of cuties! I love the one of charlie stretched
>out onthe stairs, white fluffy tum-tum exposed so you HAVE to stroke
>it if you are going to go upstairs.
>it is so lovely when they are relaxed enough enough to stretch out
>like that, jessie does it al ot across doorways, maybe she is
>practising for a job as a draught excluder one day.
>
>rover is very handsome, is he greytabby or something? the pic of him
>and donny as kittens are so lovely, snuggled up together on the sofa,
>just gorgeous. I don't know how you can ever tear yourself away from
>them, they are so cute.
>
>where did the new 3 come from? what is their background? they seem
>pretty laid back together, did they live together beforehand?
>
>going to look at rest of photos now, bookie

--
Message posted via http://www.catkb.com

sheelagh via CatKB.com
August 31st 07, 04:48 PM
saxrocco wrote:
>yeah I put that topic on on Tuesday as we got our 3 new cats on Tuesday
>evening...It is there if you want to look :-)
>
>Anyway yeah Rover is gorgeous a grey tabby indeed - he and his brother Donny
>were exceptionally cute as kittens...They remained cute of course...Donny was
>a lion to our neighbours and the three additions are in his memory...Rover
>needs company as do we.
>
>We got them from a sanctuary, well in conjunction with. They have not got a
>cattery there so we went to a ladies house near Retford in Nottinghamshire
>(UK) she had 60 cats, but I had already seen Charlie and Chester on the
>website and knew that they were the ones for me...along with a lot of others,
>but you can't have them all can you?
>Anyway they had previously been re-homed but the lady took them back as her
>son developed asthma so she decided against having them - aw she will regret
>it they are fab.
>Porcha was a stray so there is no history on her...They are all 2 and I look
>forward to going home (1 hour to go). I have got to do a big shop on the way
>home though...Cat food and litter is priority :-)
>
>They have to stay in for 3 - 4 weeks to get used to us and their new home, I
>think they are certainly settled in AND when we sneak out they have a quick
>peak at the big outdoors as if to say 'what is out there then'. Charlie and
>Chester have never been out so I guess they might be inquisitive?
>
>It is funny to watch Chester look at the fish...
>
>They certainly have character :-)
>
>Clare x
>
>>> Hi
>>>
>[quoted text clipped - 19 lines]
>>
>>going to look at rest of photos now, bookie

Sorry Clare, I missed it too. Mind you, I have spent most of the week outside
holding tape measures ready to start the human friendly garden. I was going
to call it cat friendly, but as it is already their garden, I suppose I am
just making it a bit more human friendly, so that we can sit with them as
well when we want to.
Loved the photos, & I am delighted to see that you have got them all home
safely & that they seem to be getting on fine too. This is wonderful news..I
bet you are all exstatic as well? I know it will take them a little while to
settle down, but it is looking god by the photos already. I don't think you
are going to have many problems at all. Rover seems to be an extremely
tolerant cat, is that the case? He seems more interested than annoyed about
them all? I'm ever so pleased that they are settling so well. You will have
to keep us updated on how things are going when you get the time to if you
can. It will be interesting to see how the weekend goes for you all.
Best Wishes & Good Luck,

Sheelagh >"o"<

--
Sheelagh >"o"<

Message posted via CatKB.com
http://www.catkb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/cat-health/200708/1

CatNipped[_2_]
August 31st 07, 08:45 PM
"bookie" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On 30 Aug, 20:54, "CatNipped" > wrote:
>> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>>
>> ...
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> > "bonbon" > wrote in message
>> ...
>> >> On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:41:00 -0500, "CatNipped"
>> >> > wrote:
>>
>> >> <snip>
>>
>> >>>> Cats.....you can't figure them! I guess that's why we all adore
>> >>>> them
>> >>>> so much. You never know what they're going to do next. I think
>> >>>> they
>> >>>> like it that way. Really y'all.....was there ever a more purrfect
>> >>>> animal created than a cat?
>>
>> >>>> Heck, I don my cat ears, tail, and draw whiskers on my cheeks about
>> >>>> 4
>> >>>> times per year (or at any social gathering) just trying to be cool.
>>
>> >>>LOL! I'm remembering how Sammy reacted to those cat ears!!! ;>
>>
>> >>>Hugs,
>>
>> >>>CatNipped
>>
>> >> Oh yea......that was a scary moment. I wasn't sure if I should hiss
>> >> or run for the hills..
>>
>> > Given Sammy's size, and having no trank gun handy, I would have picked
>> > running! ;>
>>
>> > Hugs,
>>
>> > CatNipped
>>
>> Ah! I found the link to the latest Samazon pic - and keep in mind that
>> Ben
>> is almost 6 ft tall and weight close to 300lbs when measuring her against
>> him:http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Cat_Sizes/100_0803.jpg
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> >>>> -bonbon- Hide quoted text -
>>
>> - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
>>
>> - Show quoted text -
>
> he is huge! and I love the totally unimpressed look on his face, kind
> of like "what are they doing to me NOW!!!??" what a cuddle monster
> (sammy i mean)

She (Samantha). But yeah, and yeah! She is so sweet! "Da Boyz" (Ozzy and
Archer - 3 month old hooli-kittens) are constantly aggravating her, and most
of the time she just looks at them like they're crazy. When she gets
really, really aggravated she'll go as far as to raise her paw at them in
warning, but she has never actually swatted them upside their heads like
they deserve for their shenanigans. She even lets them come steal her
treats away from her and just watches them scarf them down from right under
her nose!

Hugs,

CatNipped

>
> bookie
>