PDA

View Full Version : why are some cats evil?

Ralph
August 31st 07, 01:01 AM
Hello,

I'll start with another question- why do you perceive some people good or
bad?
You judge on appearance, posture, manner, language, ideas and possibly
smell.

Your cat takes in LOTS of information from its better-than-human sight,
smell, and manner of the other animal. (either human, cat or other)

If you want to make friends with a cat quickly, you try to make yourself
small (crouch), keep your hands face-down and fingers curled (no claws), and
don't wear scents. Approach slowly, observing, but not eyeing the animal
directly- that's too much of a direct affront to an animal on its home turf.
Let it approach at its own level of comfort, and you'll be great friends in
no time.

There's lots of good books out there on cats. My neice gave me Cats for
Dummies, even though I've lived with cats for most of my now 50 years.
I learned things from that book, even though I'm not much for the "Dummies"
series. That one's good.

Cats especially don't like changes to their accustomed environment or
routine. (hmmm- I guess I really am a 'cat person')

bookie
August 31st 07, 01:54 AM
On 31 Aug, 01:01, "Ralph" > wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'll start with another question- why do you perceive some people good or
> bad?
> You judge on appearance, posture, manner, language, ideas and possibly
> smell.
>
> Your cat takes in LOTS of information from its better-than-human sight,
> smell, and manner of the other animal. (either human, cat or other)
>
> If you want to make friends with a cat quickly, you try to make yourself
> small (crouch), keep your hands face-down and fingers curled (no claws), and
> don't wear scents. Approach slowly, observing, but not eyeing the animal
> directly- that's too much of a direct affront to an animal on its home turf.
> Let it approach at its own level of comfort, and you'll be great friends in
> no time.
>
> There's lots of good books out there on cats. My neice gave me Cats for
> Dummies, even though I've lived with cats for most of my now 50 years.
> I learned things from that book, even though I'm not much for the "Dummies"
> series. That one's good.
>
> Cats especially don't like changes to their accustomed environment or
> routine. (hmmm- I guess I really am a 'cat person')

no cats are evil, what some people may consider 'evil behaviour' is
really just the cat making sure the human slave knows it's place and
stays there, nothing wrong with that. how can such a perfect creature
ever be evil? cats transcend any form of evilness, they are truly
above such a thing.

still trying to get a decent picture of mr mcgregor, but now my bloody
housemate has gone on camping in north wales for a few days and taken
his digital camera with him. i have my old film camera, but will have
to wait until I finish the film and get it developed so that coudl be
next week sometime.

humph
bookie