PDA

View Full Version : Attention Nutro Feeders:Read this: FDA Blocks Nutro Pet Food Shipment from Entering U.S.

Phil P.
September 1st 07, 11:36 AM
http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2007/08/pet_food_recalls69.html

Wayne Mitchell
September 1st 07, 01:11 PM
"Phil P." > wrote:

>http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2007/08/pet_food_recalls69.html

This is a sensationalized story in which the reporter tries to make out
that there is some new cause for concern. But as the so-despised
"canned" response quite clearly explains, the FDA actions only involved
products which were being *returned* to Nutro as part of the original
Menu Foods recall. Nothing currently on store shelves or recently
produced is involved at all.

Contrary to the reporter's claim, Nutro responded to the question very
adequately.
--

Wayne M.

Phil P.
September 1st 07, 01:34 PM
"Wayne Mitchell" > wrote in message
> "Phil P." > wrote:
>
> >http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2007/08/pet_food_recalls69.html
>
> Contrary to the reporter's claim, Nutro responded to the question very
> adequately.

Nutro lost all credibility with me when they pulled the proximate analyses
from their website and lied about making all their own food and using fixed
formulas to compound their diets.

barb
September 4th 07, 06:06 PM
Interesting. I've been using Wellness lately which states on.

Barb