PDA

View Full Version : watching t v

Michael Lane
September 2nd 07, 07:21 PM
Does anybody cats watch T V ?

Mine watch Meer cat manor & appear to love it as they will sit in front
of the t v like children watching cartoons. out of four ,two watch t v .

Michael Lane

It ain't bragging, if you can back it up___
Dizzy Dean

bookie
September 3rd 07, 01:18 AM
On 2 Sep, 19:53, "Matthew" > wrote:
> Yes Mine watch
> My Rumble will sit and watch Stargate Atlantis with me or when Babylon 5
> was on he used to watch the screen
>
> "Michael Lane" > wrote in message

> > Does anybody cats watch T V ?
>
> > Mine watch Meer cat manor & appear to love it as they will sit in front
> > of the t v like children watching cartoons. out of four ,two watch t v .
>
> > Michael Lane
>
> > It ain't bragging, if you can back it up___
> > Dizzy Dean- Hide quoted text -

haven't we already kind of discussed this one?

Michael Lane
September 3rd 07, 02:15 AM
Bookie wrote:

>haven't we already kind of discussed this
> one?

So if it has been discussed , so what!!!

Pardon the heck out of me!!!!

Michael Lane

It ain't bragging, if you can back it up___
Dizzy Dean

KirstyKat
September 4th 07, 02:27 PM
On Sep 2, 7:21 pm, (Michael Lane) wrote:
> Does anybody cats watch T V ?
>
> Mine watch Meer cat manor & appear to love it as they will sit in front
> of the t v like children watching cartoons. out of four ,two watch t v .
>
> Michael Lane
>
> It ain't bragging, if you can back it up___
> Dizzy Dean

My cat, Millie loves Snooker!