PDA

View Full Version : Not cat nor rabbit but cute.

James
September 3rd 07, 04:25 PM
Look at the picture of Spike in Pets.

http://www.le-provost-photography.com/home

I tried to get a bigger view big it didn't work. Is it my system and
dial-up or is the problem at the site?

jmagerl[_2_]
September 3rd 07, 04:37 PM
give it another shot and wait a long time. I have DSL and it still took 28
sec to load. Who knows how many minutes it takes for dial up.
"James" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Look at the picture of Spike in Pets.
>
> http://www.le-provost-photography.com/home
>
> I tried to get a bigger view big it didn't work. Is it my system and
> dial-up or is the problem at the site?

MaryL
September 3rd 07, 05:47 PM
"James" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Look at the picture of Spike in Pets.
>
> http://www.le-provost-photography.com/home
>
> I tried to get a bigger view big it didn't work. Is it my system and
> dial-up or is the problem at the site?

It opened instantly for me, but I have cable. I suspect dial-up is the
problem.

MaryL