PDA

View Full Version : Tabby Cats Rule

KirstyKat
September 4th 07, 02:24 PM
Hi!
I have just created a new webpage exclusively for adorers of Tabbies.
Please feel free to post piccies,advice, funny anecdotes, maybe even
memorials or birthday celebrations.

This is for Serious Tabby Devotees and Servants,only.

Keep It Clean and Enjoy!!!

silvercelt
September 4th 07, 05:59 PM
On 4 Sep, 14:24, KirstyKat > wrote:
> Hi!
> I have just created a new webpage exclusively for adorers of Tabbies.
> Please feel free to post piccies,advice, funny anecdotes, maybe even
> memorials or birthday celebrations.
>
> This is for Serious Tabby Devotees and Servants,only.
>
> Keep It Clean and Enjoy!!!

well no link and spam alert

Buddy's Mom
September 4th 07, 08:11 PM
Can you provide a link? I am getting an error message.

On Sep 4, 9:24?am, KirstyKat > wrote:
> Hi!
> I have just created a new webpage exclusively for adorers of Tabbies.
> Please feel free to post piccies,advice, funny anecdotes, maybe even
> memorials or birthday celebrations.
>
> This is for Serious Tabby Devotees and Servants,only.
>
> Keep It Clean and Enjoy!!!

Mark G.[_2_]
September 5th 07, 07:14 PM
"Buddy's Mom" > wrote:

> Can you provide a link? I am getting an error message.

The post contains an e-mail link, not a web address. The poster is trying to
get you to send e-mail, so that your e-mail address can be added to the
poster's spam list.