PDA

View Full Version : Wellness Canned No-grain

Stacey Weinberger
September 6th 07, 05:04 AM
Is Wellness canned no-grain a good diet for cats who have had FLUTD but are
under control. I feel Sebastian Wysong Turkey and Chicken Au Jus and add
Instincts TC and Nupro powders but am concerned he is not getting the
nutrients he needs. he hasn't had a recurrence of the FLUTD in 7 years.

Thanks,

Stacey

--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.

-- Emerson

Rene S.
September 10th 07, 05:31 PM
On Sep 5, 11:04 pm, "Stacey Weinberger" >
wrote:
> Is Wellness canned no-grain a good diet for cats who have had FLUTD but are
> under control. I feel Sebastian Wysong Turkey and Chicken Au Jus and add
> Instincts TC and Nupro powders but am concerned he is not getting the
> nutrients he needs. he hasn't had a recurrence of the FLUTD in 7 years.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Stacey

The canned no-grain Wellness is an excellent food for all cats, even
those with FLUTD. Feeding cats canned food is a good idea in general,
and Wellness uses human-grade ingredients and no fillers. I fed this
brand for a few years before switching to raw and my cats had no
problems. It's a balanced diet, so you won't need to add any
supplements.