PDA

View Full Version : Ping Candace

CatNipped[_2_]
September 7th 07, 09:29 PM
Karen over in rpca was asking if anyone had a cat with chylothorax. I
mentioned Abbey, but I don't know what she wanted to know specifically.
Would you mind popping over there?

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See all my masters here: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Candace
September 12th 07, 02:03 AM
On Sep 7, 1:29 pm, "CatNipped" > wrote:
> Karen over in rpca was asking if anyone had a cat with chylothorax. I
> mentioned Abbey, but I don't know what she wanted to know specifically.
> Would you mind popping over there?
>
> --
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
> See all my masters here:http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Oops, yes, I will look for Karen's posts. I'm in In visiting my mom
and just plugged my computer in after a 5 day hiatus.

Candace

Candace
September 12th 07, 02:07 AM
On Sep 11, 6:03 pm, Candace > wrote:
> On Sep 7, 1:29 pm, "CatNipped" > wrote:
>
> > Karen over in rpca was asking if anyone had a cat with chylothorax. I
> > mentioned Abbey, but I don't know what she wanted to know specifically.
> > Would you mind popping over there?
>
> > --
> > Hugs,
>
> > CatNipped
>
> > See all my masters here:http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/
>
> Oops, yes, I will look for Karen's posts. I'm in In visiting my mom
> and just plugged my computer in after a 5 day hiatus.
>
> Candace

Can you tell me the title of the thread? I'm on dialup here at my
mom's and I'm not seeing anything that looks like it's the correct
thread.

Candace

CatNipped[_2_]
September 12th 07, 10:08 PM
"Candace" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Sep 11, 6:03 pm, Candace > wrote:
>> On Sep 7, 1:29 pm, "CatNipped" > wrote:
>>
>> > Karen over in rpca was asking if anyone had a cat with chylothorax. I
>> > mentioned Abbey, but I don't know what she wanted to know specifically.
>> > Would you mind popping over there?
>>
>> > --
>> > Hugs,
>>
>> > CatNipped
>>
>> > See all my masters here:http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/
>>
>> Oops, yes, I will look for Karen's posts. I'm in In visiting my mom
>> and just plugged my computer in after a 5 day hiatus.
>>
>> Candace
>
> Can you tell me the title of the thread? I'm on dialup here at my
> mom's and I'm not seeing anything that looks like it's the correct
> thread.

It's called "chylothorax kitties?". It was dated 9/7/2007 - but you know
how many posts rpca gets - it's *way* down on the list.

Hugs,

CatNipped