PDA

View Full Version : NEED ADVICE PLEASE

September 7th 07, 09:48 PM
I am considering moving into a room share situation. I have two
medium sized cats. One has been around dogs and is fine and the other
is a question mark. The house I'm looking at has a 4 and 1/2 month
old Rottweiler Terrier mix. The owner is training him well but I am
just wondering WHAT THE CHANCES ARE that it will attack my cats and/or
never get along with them and visa versa.

PLEASE HELP! I have to tell them today if I'm taking the room.

Thanks!

Happy

> wrote in message
ups.com...
>I am considering moving into a room share situation. I have two
> medium sized cats. One has been around dogs and is fine and the other
> is a question mark. The house I'm looking at has a 4 and 1/2 month
> old Rottweiler Terrier mix. The owner is training him well but I am
> just wondering WHAT THE CHANCES ARE that it will attack my cats and/or
> never get along with them and visa versa.
>
> PLEASE HELP! I have to tell them today if I'm taking the room.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Happy

Shouldn't you be talking to the dog's owner to find this out?