PDA

View Full Version : Re: Warning He did it again

---MIKE---
September 8th 07, 06:58 PM
Matthew wrote:

>>What do you want from us Rob. You
>> killed another cat in less than 2 weeks
>> time and you come here and grip (
>> whine ) about it. I am sorry you killed
>> another cat but these posting seems to
>> be a thrill for you after the fact.

Did you really read the post? Tatum was a MOTH not a cat.

---MIKE---

"---MIKE---" > wrote in message
Matthew wrote:

>>What do you want from us Rob. You
>> killed another cat in less than 2 weeks
>> time and you come here and grip (
>> whine ) about it. I am sorry you killed
>> another cat but these posting seems to
>> be a thrill for you after the fact.

>Did you really read the post?

Why would anyone but an idiot want to?

>Tatum was a MOTH not a cat.

And I suppose you think this is the height of wit.

cybercat
September 9th 07, 06:09 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message

>>>Did you really read the post?
>>
>> Why would anyone but an idiot want to?
>

> Hey now I said I miss read what else do you want

Maffew. I said only an idiot would want to read Asshole's whiny post all the
way through. An idiot like WebTV Mike.

cybercat
September 9th 07, 06:16 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message

>>> Hey now I said I miss read what else do you want
>>>

>> Maffew. I said only an idiot would want to read Asshole's whiny post all
>> the way through. An idiot like WebTV Mike.
> I was playing;-) Mike is an Ok guy he cares about cats. He helps out
> when ever he can in all the groups

The thing I don't like about Mike is that he doesn't like me. I find that
very unattractive in a man.

cybercat
September 9th 07, 06:45 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message

>>> I was playing;-) Mike is an Ok guy he cares about cats. He helps out
>>> when ever he can in all the groups
>>
>> The thing I don't like about Mike is that he doesn't like me. I find that
>> very unattractive in a man.
> LOL :^)

What are you laughin at?

I mean, WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE? >: /

---MIKE---
September 9th 07, 11:38 AM
Message to Cybercat (AKA Mary)- FU

"---MIKE---" > wrote in message
Message to Cybercat (AKA Mary)- FU

See, now that's what I'm talking about.

Webbie moron. AHAHAHAHA! Isn't it time for your biannual question about how
to get the knots out of your cat's coat? Let me save you some time: try
BRUSHING him more often. And get a GD computer, you cretin.

And it's **** YOU, too.

If you're going to flame me, have some balls.

---MIKE---
September 9th 07, 04:13 PM
To all on this group. Cybercat used to go by the name of Mary until she
was run off of the group by all of the nice people she offended. Now
she is starting to do the same thing again. Do you have any cats Mary?
I didn't think so.

"---MIKE---" > wrote in message
To all on this group. Cybercat used to go by the name of Mary until she
was run off of the group by all of the nice people she offended. Now
she is starting to do the same thing again. Do you have any cats Mary?
I didn't think so.

*Sigh*

No, of course I don't, Mike. You've been reading this group for years. You
know the answer to that. The problem is, you're a bonehead.